collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Thread to Post any Doll BUT Monster High! :D  (Read 56299 times)

Offline Lyra

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Thread to Post any Doll BUT Monster High! :D
« Reply #210 on: February 08, 2012, 03:52:31 AM »
Here's my Disney princess collection to show off.   :biggrin:   I have some limited editions too.  I'll have to take pics of them tomorrow.  I decided to collect Disney princess dolls when I got pregnant with my daughter. So I could decorate her room with them and she could have all the princesses.....  and so could I.  :P    Then I got carried away and got Tinkerbell dolls and Precious moments dolls too because they remind me of her.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

*Mouth drops open*
...It's....BEAUTIFUL 0_0
Lyra Silvertongue - not Heartstrings!

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #211 on: February 08, 2012, 05:29:37 AM »
MissSleepless, I love your Tangkou dolls!  I've been looking at them online, but I haven't broken down and bought one for myself.  How are the stock bodies for them?  They look a lot like Pullip type 3/4 bodies...are they fragile?  I LOVE the Aussie one myself...I may have to get her.  LOL

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline Bunny-san

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ponydex.com
« Reply #212 on: February 08, 2012, 05:44:54 AM »
Here's my Disney princess collection to show off.   :biggrin:   I have some limited editions too.  I'll have to take pics of them tomorrow.  I decided to collect Disney princess dolls when I got pregnant with my daughter. So I could decorate her room with them and she could have all the princesses.....  and so could I.  :P    Then I got carried away and got Tinkerbell dolls and Precious moments dolls too because they remind me of her.

*Mouth drops open*
...It's....BEAUTIFUL 0_0

^^THIS. OMG. :heart:

Thank you artists for my siggys!

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 08, 2012, 07:28:32 AM »
Gypsy_Nights, thats is one awesome collection! *drools a bit*

I have to share a bad, bad picture of my newest doll. A tan Unoa doll has been my dream for couple of years and now I had the funds to hunt down this cutie: Unoa Mocha with Dollybird face.

I'm so excited to have her  :heart: Unoa 2nd Cream was my first Unoa doll back in.... 2007? I think and ever since I have been a total Unoa fan.

I will make her a better face up as soon as I have time, this was a bad quickie.
Firstly I will sew her some clothes, poor girl is totally naked in the middle of winter.

MissSleepless

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #214 on: February 08, 2012, 02:25:29 PM »
MissSleepless, I love your Tangkou dolls!  I've been looking at them online, but I haven't broken down and bought one for myself.  How are the stock bodies for them?  They look a lot like Pullip type 3/4 bodies...are they fragile?  I LOVE the Aussie one myself...I may have to get her.  LOL

They're pretty much a get what you pay for deal. Their bodies are the same-ish proportions of momoko's. The eye mechanism is pretty tempermental, but manageable (both mine were listed with faulty mechanisms so i got them
cheaper, but they're just fine!).
As for the fragility of the bodies, my girls are just fine, but i have heard of joint snapping problems specificaly with the feet. But no worries for me so far.

Uhhhhm, if you have any more questions PM me and I could send you some more photos of specific things? But I do recommend them, they're a sweet little addition the the big eyed doll group. :)

SuniMoon

« Reply #215 on: February 08, 2012, 06:04:52 PM »
My Resinsoul Mai, Florian. It's an outdated picture, since I've stripped his original eye brows since then, and touched up some other features.
He also has a new pair of eyes coming in the mail, so a lot's going to change here.

Offline TickledPink

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 08, 2012, 09:44:03 PM »
Awwww IP your dolls are gorgeous, you should post more often on here  :lovey:

I really should! I'm acquiring ANOTHER Kaye Wiggs doll here pretty soon...so i'm sure I'll spam with more pics later....lol
The weirdo formally known as ImmortalPanda

Dibbles

« Reply #217 on: February 08, 2012, 10:10:07 PM »
Loving the Tangkous and the Catwalk Kitties. I am trying to get a Tangkou of my own.

Offline Dandy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • lumpy
    • View Profile
    • my tumblr
« Reply #218 on: February 08, 2012, 10:13:52 PM »
I just got a new dolly today~

Taeyang Sol, I named him Barlas Taj Akkaya, and he's Turkish in my head hehehe. =w=

Charles seems to like him already!
formerly "Jevsy" (prior to April 2017)

Dibbles

« Reply #219 on: February 08, 2012, 10:19:44 PM »
Very handsome boy!!

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 08, 2012, 10:21:23 PM »
Wanted to share a few more of my dolls.  I have gotten a few others in the past few months that I didn't have pictures of.   :biggrin:

~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline Dandy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • lumpy
    • View Profile
    • my tumblr
« Reply #221 on: February 08, 2012, 10:22:55 PM »
So pretty!! I *love* your Rapunzel and Tiana!
formerly "Jevsy" (prior to April 2017)

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #222 on: February 08, 2012, 10:25:03 PM »

loooove the Disney collection :heart:
and OMG YOU HAVE THE LE DS ALICE *drools* she is on my "too expensive but omg want" list...i am soooo upset I missed her when she came out T-T
she is STUNNING!

Panda, I can't wait to see pics of all your dollies together!!

Dibbles

« Reply #223 on: February 08, 2012, 10:27:41 PM »
That Alice is amazing. I'm not really an Alice fan, but that dress, hair and face are to die for.

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 08, 2012, 11:16:13 PM »
My boy finally got some hair! LOL

New hairs by Robin playing with dollies, on Flickr

Now he just needs a name ....  :blush:

This doll is sooo Neat!  I didn't know dolls like that existed!  I love the pictures at the links you gave too!!  Called a Unicenta doll huh?  I love fantasy stuff like centaurs and unicorns....!  So neat to see them as dolls!

If I'm not to careful on this thread I will end up wanting to collect new sets of dolls!!  XD

Post Merge: February 08, 2012, 11:44:42 PM

Thanks Guys!   ^.^

loooove the Disney collection :heart:
and OMG YOU HAVE THE LE DS ALICE *drools* she is on my "too expensive but omg want" list...i am soooo upset I missed her when she came out T-T
she is STUNNING!

Yeah I got real lucky on getting her.  I didn't even realize she was coming out.  I happened to be surfing ebay and saw her so I checked the disney store online to see if she was still being sold there and she was!!   The designer Ariel and Cinderella were on there too but I only had enough money for one doll so I figured since there were only 500 of Alice I would get her and get the other 2 later.   But realized to late that Ariel and Cinderella were gone pretty quickly too and being sold on ebay for $300-$500!   :shocked:   I hate it when people scalp like that!   

I wasn't able to get a single designer princess doll at the disney store for regular price!!!  I even waited to get online the last day they were going to post them all at once and their site kept freezing up!  I was just trying to buy Jasmine and the second I would get her in the cart the screen would freeze up or it wouldn't let me put in my information to buy her!  I had a little trouble buying Alice too but not like Jasmine.  And in 15 to 30 minutes all the designer dolls were sold out and tons of them were going on ebay!!!   :mad:   People that didn't even want them were buying them to rip us off with the help of ebay!!

I got lucky at getting the few designer dolls I have.  I thought Ariel was the prettiest of all the designer doll collection and wanted her sooo bad but didn't want to spend a fortune!  So I waited a while and found a listing of her where the seller had spelt Designer wrong!  As deisgner.  And they were also selling Jasmine!(miss spelled listing also)  So I got combined shipping there.   Ariel went for like $160 (me and one other person were the only people who bid on her.  I know that price is still kinda steep but she usually sells for between $200-$340 and right after she was sold out at Disney she was selling for WAY MORE!) and I got Jasmine for $60.  And you will Never believe how much I got my Mulan for!!  $17 + $15 shipping.   :P   She was listed wrong as well.  She was listed as limited edition but not designer and they described her as having a beat up box because her 2nd hair pin fell out and they tryed to take the box apart to get in and fix it, with no luck.  So I guess no one wanted to bid on her because of the box.  I didn't care either way and when I got her I couldn't tell anything was wrong with the box at all!!  And I don't care at all that the 2nd hair pin fell out.  She's still just as pretty with one.  I also noticed that other Mulan's have had this same problem.  I am a bargin prowler on ebay!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 12:02:47 AM by Gypsy_Nights »
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal