collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: POUNDS FOR PONIES - We are on our way! Sign-ups closed.  (Read 66575 times)

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Re: POUNDS FOR PONIES - We are on our way! Sign-ups closed.
« Reply #195 on: February 07, 2012, 11:16:13 PM »
Only 1 point for today.  I don't know if it's the cold, the fact that I've helped my mom move, then my best friend, and now my mom AGAIN in less than 2 weeks, or the exercise, but my hips have been giving me a lot of troubles.  The exercise bike was always easy enough for me, but I can hardly even walk today  :(  God, injuries suck!  I may have to re-think my exercise plan if the pain doesn't start calming back down soon.

But I had bran flakes with banana slices for breakfast, yogurt for lunch, and chicken with a veggie stir fry for dinner.  I'm down about a pound actually, but since my weight fluctuates a lot during the day I'm not sure if it's a real pound or if I just picked a good time to weigh myself.  :silly:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 08, 2012, 06:05:58 AM »
yestserday was great! got both points and i havent had mt dew in 2 days!!!!!!
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #197 on: February 08, 2012, 09:39:39 AM »
2 points for me. 1894 in cals...so loving the spark people. I have it on my phone and it makes it easier to track.  I also feel really depressed when i have something junkie to put in....i did the how many cals i should eat a day to reach my 130.....well they say its more like 16000...the way i am that is going to be way to hard. If i drop that low i will break this as soon as i am done with this. I dont want that...i want to stay in a good track so i am going for 1800 to 1850 for this week. Maybe if i keep the tracking up u can see where i cut calories. I got my work out in right before bed...i got home rarly and my hubbie wanted to cuddle the whole night with a movie...so wont pass those things up. No dance but still got my work out...i am also revamping my plan.

Workout 3-4 reps twice a day. 15 min piano plaing (yes spark people claims this is a cal burn....just a small one) and taking 3000 steps a day. (Found my step o meter)

Cal goal of 1800-1850 drinking 3 glasses of water a day

Sounds like a lot to do in a day but i am already seeing a change and i want to keep it going. Even if i dont make 130. Having my life style improve is all worth it!
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
« Reply #198 on: February 08, 2012, 10:15:55 AM »
2 points for me yesturday!  Did my water, no cereal for breakfast, had fruit which is a big deal, ate mostly healthy ( I made cookies yesturday for everyone... they are high in protein which is good, but they are still cookies).  Did my workout too!  And cleaned house a bunch.

I'm so crabby lately.  My kids are driving me nuts, the farm paperwork I'm supposed to do is something I dread and have been putting off for awhile (it's impossible.  I should be able to enter the info and have the year end done in about an hour, but it takes 3 or 4 because the info I'm given is wrong or not something I can translate and enter in, and then I spend the next few hours trying to fix junk.  Aaargh!).  I can't handle the whining my daughter is doing ALL THE TIME!  And trying to train her out of it seems to not be working.  I don't want to exercise (even though I know it will be good for me, and I'll feel better when I'm done).  I feel down.  It's not been a good last few days in my emotional department.  And I wont get to see my husband all day today, which is a downer for me.

I should probably make some lunch for myself and the kiddos, but I dont know what to do.  I have a meal plan, but I wanted to boil eggs and forgot to.  I guess I could do that now.  Why is that so hard for me today? :(

I'm glad I don't live in town right now or I'd be super tempted to drive to the nearest fast food and grab a bite for us there.   :blink:

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

Offline psyknife

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.personalfitnessathome.com
« Reply #199 on: February 08, 2012, 02:51:33 PM »
sabathamk... I'm with you on the crabbies!  I was crying a good portion of the morning this morning!  Don't worry, things will get more positive... for us both! :)

The thing that cheered me up today... HORSEBACK RIDING LESSONS!  Woot!  I bought a Groupon for stables near me and had my first lesson today.  I took lessons YEARS ago, when I was a Girl Scout, but this was my first time riding English!  I did really well with posting... which is good, because that, honestly, scared me a bit.  I'm honestly thinking about adopting a horse, which is why I wanted to do lessons.  Does anyone on here own a horse?  If so, I'd love to bend your ear a bit with some questions :-)
At the very least, I sponsored a horse today with a donation :-)

Tonight I'm subbing Yoga for a friend of mine.  This is my recovery week, so my workouts are a bit easier.  I plan on getting to the gym early, though, and doing the treadmill for a bit... just because I feel like it :)
Personal Fitness At Home ~ Home Fitness Programs To Help You Succeed

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 08, 2012, 06:16:41 PM »
I've been slacking on the exercize due to illness (still doing yoga and walking, notsomuch the gym), but keeping the nutrition aspect up and guess what?  I've lost 5 lbs!!!  (Admitedly, I technically started Jan 2 2012 with this so I sorta got a head start...).  But still...yay!

Keep it up girls!  We can all do this and get healthy TOGETHER!!!!
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #201 on: February 08, 2012, 06:35:38 PM »
1303 for cal.....i left my lunch at home...and if i went out i would have had junk. I just couldnt fight it...so i dran water and tea until i got home for supper. I got both my work outs in..and 5300 steps....yeah i so undershoot that. So 5000 steps or more. Woot 2 points today.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #202 on: February 08, 2012, 07:42:24 PM »
Mmm kay - I know I've missed a couple of days again so I'll summarize them here.

Monday: Another on the go day. I had an interview in Dallas (3 hours away), so I didn't have much time to exercise. I did get my water and food in but just barely. So 1 point here.

Tuesday: I work all day XD I did figure out that I can keep tennis shoes in my car though and walk on my lunch when it's nice out. (I ended up walking in my heels!). I also walked the dog when I got home that evening. My food was great too, managed to get everything in. For some reason I plan my work meals better than my day off meals! So 2 points here.

Wednesday (today!): Overall good day. I got a LOT accomplished that I needed to get done. I ate pretty well today (though I did have 2 of my home-made soft pretzels - it was worth it!). Got the water, fruit, and veggies too. I wasn't able to squeeze in formal exercise so just 1 point here today.

Oh and I weighed in today - Lost 5lbs! =)

So my total points are: 11

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
« Reply #203 on: February 08, 2012, 09:18:39 PM »
Ponytails and Surfstar!  Way to go on loss of 5 pounds each!  That is awesome!

Psyknife, horseback riding sounds so much fun!  I would LOVE to go horseback riding.  Never took lessons, and the only times I went were at Bible Camp way back in highschool, and ... well... I think the last time I rode was highschool!!  :crazy:   

Blech.  I managed it, but I didn't want to exercise.  Did my TurboJam and my 30 min walk.  I also walked more than that, so really happy with that.  Food wise, did what I aimed to as well (water - 6cups, no cereal for breakfast, lots of fruit and veggies)!  I have had days with less sugar than today, but it was good still, as I wanted more, and cut myself off!  Yay for willpower to cut off!  Haha. 

I've decided I'm going to reward myself when I reach good points!  I decided 25 points and 50 points would be good numbers.  So... hopefully soon I can get myself some pony goodness!  :)

I wonder if my crankies have something to do with the full moon we had recently.  :P

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

Offline hlbmlp

• View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 08, 2012, 10:13:10 PM »
worked out ate well had a dew but im allowing a couple a week... so long as i dont drink one every day!  :) 2 pts for mee!!!!!
My Etsy . My Blog

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 09, 2012, 01:46:51 AM »
Congrats to everyone loosing weight!!  So happy for you!   :biggrin:   I'm loosing weight too but I don't want to jinx it so I won't say how much.

Feb. 7th~ 2 points
Barely stayed under my calorie count and had a wonderful lunch with shake and bake chicken and steamed vegies with a little cheese on them.  And got my workout done too!   :biggrin:   And even my husband jumped on the elliptical last night!  He had to loose a little weight to make it under the weight limit.  So yay!
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #206 on: February 09, 2012, 06:59:48 AM »
Also!

For anyone that would like to be friends on lose it! My user id is: [email protected] =) I'd love to have a few friends on there since I switch back and forth between Lose it and MFP.

=)

Edited with updated user info! Thanks Gypsy!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 07:31:15 AM by SurfStar »

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #207 on: February 09, 2012, 08:13:14 PM »
Alright ... here's the last few days for me.

Tuesday ... no points.  Female reasons.  DX

Wednesday ... 1 point!  The eating has gotten a lot easier to stick to.  I get severe pain around this time, but I tried to work out anyway ... it was a no go.

Today ... 1 point again, for eating well, and another potential one for the workout I'm about to start. :)

Everyone looks like they're doing well!  Maybe it'll get me more serious about the exercise.

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 09, 2012, 09:49:27 PM »
Also!

For anyone that would like to be friends on lose it! My user id is: cyzzane =) I'd love to have a few friends on there since I switch back and forth between Lose it and MFP.

=)

Surf~ I would love to friend you on "loose it" but I tried your user ID and it wouldn't work.  You have to use an email address.  Mine is [email protected]
And for anyone else who has "loose it" feel free to friend me too if you like!  :D   

Feb. 8th Wednesday ~ 1 point

I went over my calories by 1 but I didn't think that was enough to pentalize myself for it so I gave myself  a point for calories yesturday but I didn't exercise so no point there.

Feb. 9th (today) ~ 1 point
Stayed under my calories today.  But I'm going to bed early tonight to try and get my sleeping habbits back to normal.  Lately I've been staying up all night!  XD   I've got to fix that.  So I didn't do my workout tonight.  Though I should have.   :lookround:
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline hlbmlp

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 09, 2012, 09:53:28 PM »
only one point today. Had a "party" in class and drank a bunch of cherry coke, and didnt get my water in.  :< Exercised though!!! <3
My Etsy . My Blog

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal