collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: POUNDS FOR PONIES - We are on our way! Sign-ups closed.  (Read 66599 times)

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Re: POUNDS FOR PONIES - We are on our way! Sign-ups closed.
« Reply #120 on: February 01, 2012, 06:58:49 PM »
I did pretty well on food today.  I need to go grocery shopping to pick up some yogurt and other healthy snacks.  The food I ate wasn't necessarily the best, but I didn't eat much at least.  And even though today was supposed to be a rest day, I did my missed workout from yesterday!  I feel good about how hard I worked at the gym, but my hips hurt  :(  Biking has been easy enough for me in the past, but as my injury gets worse, activities get harder.  That 30 minutes seemed like it took an hour!  :faint:  Time for a bath to soothe the poor joints.

ETA:  The "Lose It" app for iPhone is awesome, it's how I'm tracking my workouts and food intake!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(I feel like I have a little bit of an advantage here, since I've been sleeping way past the reasonable time frame for breakfast.  So I end up skipping it, which frees up a lot of calories for my other meals.  Not the healthiest though, I'm sure.  I need to get back onto a regular sleep schedule!)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 10:18:57 PM by ZennaBug »

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 01, 2012, 07:04:25 PM »
i feel like a good girl! NO MT DEWW!!!!!!!!  I also did my excersize and drank my water!  :) hopefully this will last longer than i think! 2 pts for me !!
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
« Reply #122 on: February 01, 2012, 07:37:09 PM »
Day 3 - Wednesday - 2 points

Exercise - Did my workout video (while the kids were napping, later than usual, but I did it, and I didn't have my son trying to climb on my tummy every time I did ab exercises... you wouldn't believe how hard it is to to reverse crunches and bicycle crunches with a 27lb boy on your stomach).  I also walked for 34 minutes.  I checked my step count and I'm at 9600!  Woo!  Walked around the mall (not a full on active walk, but it was extra above my 30 min) so that's where the extra steps came from.

Nutrition-  I feel SO good about today.  Had 6 cups of water.  Breakfast was eggs... mixed with spinach, mushrooms, leftover chopped tomatoes from supper, a little cheese, and other veggies.  SOO good.  And a slice of toast.  For lunch I made meatless lasagna... baked half and froze half, and a slice of toast (I'm cutting down from 2-3 slices per meal to only one right now).  SOO tasty (zucchini, mushrooms, carrots, spinach, tomato sauce and spices, and the cheeses and lasagna noodles of course... I did whole wheat noodles).  That's my second pasta meal of the week, so I'd better not have any more!  For dessert... one square of dark chocolate.  Snack was 2 crackers with natural peanut butter and a bit of honey.  Supper was a large carrot and some homemade ranch dressing.  The kids had pasta leftovers.  I ended up having a small bowl of rice/millet mix with some milk, cinnamon, and sugar, and a slice of toast with natural peanut butter (I was feeling sick to my stomach, and I needed protein, but didn't really want any.  I always found this meal helped me when my stomach was a bit upset... I overworked myself today with not enough to eat in the evening methinks).

Yay!  Tomorrow looks... promising...

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

Offline xkelpiex

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 01, 2012, 08:23:34 PM »
For brekkie, I had toast and jam, lunch was apple slices (because I have to eat dinner around 3:30 because I have to go to work) and dinner was porkchops, rice, and baby peas. I had a nutrition drink on my break at work. I also walked again today! Tomorrow I am going to rip apart the house looking for that Classical Stretch dvd, so I can start doing that three times a week. We moved a little while ago so I know I'm going to have to do some detective work. OH! And at work I volunteered to deck brush the restaurant, which I usually turn down because it is SERIOUSLY HARD WORK OMG. I was panting and sweating afterwards and drank like three glasses of water. I felt so fat in front of the customers ^^;; So, I'ma give myself two points again. Tomorrow I'm going to try and walk a little farther than usual. I don't work tomorrow so I can afford to get a workout and maybe pant a little!

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #124 on: February 01, 2012, 08:50:47 PM »
Missed it by just a hair today. Got the veggies, got the water. Missed the fruit. Walked for 30 minutes, but only did Just Dance for 20. So no points for me today, but I still did good =)

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #125 on: February 02, 2012, 06:22:52 AM »
i feel like a good girl! NO MT DEWW!!!!!!!!  I also did my excersize and drank my water!  :) hopefully this will last longer than i think! 2 pts for me !!

Congrats!! 

SurfStar ~ it still sounds like you had a pretty darn good day!  You should be proud!
kelpie ~ what a great idea!  That deck job sounds fierce!
Everyone is doing great!

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 02, 2012, 10:01:31 AM »
I stayed well within my points yesterday and treated myself to a Coke.  Got all my fruits/veggies, lean meat, and grains.  MIGHT have been a serve under on dairy but I'm not sure how to count skyr, since it takes 3x as much milk to make it as normal yogurt.  I think I even got my oils!  So, one point for me.  Though instead of exercising I sewed all night.

Offline xkelpiex

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2012, 10:22:33 AM »
I am still so pumped about this. I feel so proud of myself! I haven;t felt this good about anything I have done in a long while. I know I still have a loooong way ahead of me, but this fresh start has really renewed my spirit and now I'm thinking about getting back into stuff I used to do creatively, instead of moping around and sleeping all day. Depression really hurts, but this past week has made me too busy to be concerned with my depression. You wouldn't think a diet change and some exercise could change around your whole point of view on life, but it really is helping ;u;

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
« Reply #128 on: February 02, 2012, 10:33:18 AM »
I SO don't want to exercise today.  I'm exhausted, and something isn't... right... with me right now.  I'm not sure what is wrong, in all honesty.  My stomach hurts, but not soreness as in muscle pain, or "i'm hungry or ate something wrong' type hurt.  It's not bad, but I don't think I can do the jumping jacks in the exercise video I'm doing.  I may just switch it up and do 25-30 min on Turbo Jam instead, as it's packed with goodness, but no jumping.  It hurts to jump.  Kinda like something inside is heavier than usual... and the bouncing is making it hurt.

I'm wondering... now... what is going on...

I've been exercising for a long time, and the 30day shred never caused me problems before.  Not to mention I did start it last week already, so yesturday was my 6th day doing it (normally you'd have issues on the first few days, not later on).  I'm not sure what is up.  There is another issue I won't discuss here... I posted in the WYP forum though.  If you really want to know, go ahead and take a look.

Perhaps I just need to put on my workout video... a lighter one... and do 25 minutes of that.  No bouncing.  Maybe that would be ok?  I've done well on the food and water front so far today.

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

Offline xkelpiex

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 02, 2012, 10:45:36 AM »
Uh-oh, maybe a hernia? If it continues, see your doctor! Of course, you probably already knew that^^;;

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #130 on: February 02, 2012, 11:12:11 AM »
I SO don't want to exercise today.  I'm exhausted, and something isn't... right... with me right now.  I'm not sure what is wrong, in all honesty.  My stomach hurts, but not soreness as in muscle pain, or "i'm hungry or ate something wrong' type hurt.  It's not bad, but I don't think I can do the jumping jacks in the exercise video I'm doing.  I may just switch it up and do 25-30 min on Turbo Jam instead, as it's packed with goodness, but no jumping.  It hurts to jump.  Kinda like something inside is heavier than usual... and the bouncing is making it hurt.

I'm wondering... now... what is going on...

I've been exercising for a long time, and the 30day shred never caused me problems before.  Not to mention I did start it last week already, so yesturday was my 6th day doing it (normally you'd have issues on the first few days, not later on).  I'm not sure what is up.  There is another issue I won't discuss here... I posted in the WYP forum though.  If you really want to know, go ahead and take a look.

Perhaps I just need to put on my workout video... a lighter one... and do 25 minutes of that.  No bouncing.  Maybe that would be ok?  I've done well on the food and water front so far today.

Not to be gross, but have you had a good bowel movement?  :yikes:  Sometimes I get a nasty pain like that if it's been a while....  *sorry for grossness*

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Kimmorz

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kimmorz.com
« Reply #131 on: February 02, 2012, 02:20:19 PM »
Week One Progress
Monday, January 30:
Nothing for today.

Tuesday, January 31:
Ate an apple, had my veggies. Didn't eat unnecessary snacks (thought I ate a couple of small chips, but thankfully the bag was pretty much empty).

Wednesday, February o1:
No chips today! Had my daily apple, and veggies. Also shrunk down the amount of cereal I eat for breakfast, because I usually give myself a lot.

Thursday, February o2:
Took two walks today (one for each of my dogs)! So far, doing good on food.

Friday, February o3:
Didn't over eat.

Saturday, February o4:
Went out and had sushi! Pretty much all I had for the day, because it kept me full for the rest of the day.

Sunday, February o5:
Played Just Dance for an hour. Ate well.

Week 1 Total: 8

------
Week Two Progress
Monday, February o6:
Didn't over eat.

Tuesday, February o7:
Didn't over eat.

Wednesday, February o8:
Didn't over eat.

Thursday, February o9:
Didn't over eat.

Friday, February 10:
Had a potluck, ended up eating a bit more then I needed, though not as much as I normally would have, so that's good at least.

Saturday, February 11:
Ate well.

Sunday, February 12:
Ate well, played Just Dance for an hour or more.

Week 2 Total: 7

------

Week Three Progress
Monday, February 13:
 Didn't over eat.

Tuesday, February 14:
 Didn't over eat. No chocolates for me since my boyfriend lives out of state.

Wednesday, February 15:
 Didn't over eat.

Thursday, February 16:
 Didn't over eat. Played Just Dance.

Friday, February 17:
 Ate well, played Just Dance, tried out the 'sweat' mode. Did that for a couple hours.

Saturday, February 18:
 Had a birthday party, ended up eating two cupcakes even though I had enough sweets after the first one. Just Dance, started the 7 day fitness challenge for it. Equivalent to a 30 minute swim work out.

Sunday, February 12:
 Ate well, continued the JD fitness challenge.

Week 3 Total: 10

------

Overall Total: 25

------

Nutrition Plan: Cutting down how much I eat (I over eat a lot), as well as trying to keep the sweets to a minimum.

Fitness Plan: Either taking walks with my dogs, going to the gym or doing Just Dance's fitness challenge.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 06:23:31 PM by Kimmorz »

Commissions | Shop | Reference | Wishlist

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 02, 2012, 03:08:40 PM »
Feb. 1st~ 1 point
I stayed way under my calories yesturday because I didn't feel good and I only ate soup and crackers all day.  But I didn't exercise.  I do feel alot better today though.  :)

Post Merge: February 02, 2012, 03:12:58 PM

ETA:  The "Lose It" app for iPhone is awesome, it's how I'm tracking my workouts and food intake!

I am using the same app.!  It's Sooo helpful, isn't it!  I love how it factors in your exercise for the day.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 03:12:58 PM by Gypsy_Nights »
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #133 on: February 02, 2012, 03:29:11 PM »
I did good with my food today. However I have the worst migraine and suffered from really terrible nitemares the last couple of nights so I'm skipping the exercise today.

That means just 1 point, since I did make my food goals.

So 5 total.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #134 on: February 02, 2012, 03:46:39 PM »
Who has a super clean house...this girl. I had the morning off and my house. Needed cleaning bad! So i slapped some ankle weights and arm weights and cleaned my housr for four hours strait! Ate a luch of toast and cheese milk and an orange. Cleaned somw more and jammed out to my dance game....that thing is so fun. For suppee s bowel of hearty veggie full chillie. Morning my fav cearal....so addicted to milk. 2 points for me!!!!!! Grand total of 6.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal