collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Aus / NZ Easter Swap  (Read 48049 times)

megt19

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The Aus / NZ Easter Swap - CHECK IN BY FRIDAY (if you haven't already)
« Reply #225 on: February 02, 2012, 09:54:41 PM »
^^ :) ^^
I have 2 items on their way from eBay.... planning to buy the rest of the stuff locally.....
I have so far spent about $18, and I have quite a few items so I am doing well!

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 02, 2012, 09:59:30 PM »
Thanks everyone for checking in before today as well, I just went & checked the names against the list lol. I knew you would all be good for it, but I don't have a good enough memory to remember who has & who hasn't said anything.

As spinky already knows via pm, I am almost finished her parcel (I know so soon) I found a couple of pretty awesome extras today that I know she is going to love, and I have a few parcels & ponies coming from all over the globe to possibly give a light clean, wrap & pop in the box. I am so excited about getting this box completed, its going to be awesome, and I am sure spinky's going to love it :D even just the wrapping paper I found is gorgeous in itself. I want to use it to wallpaper my room in :P

I also had some stuff laying around here that I have popped in as freebies, cause it will make the box even more epic, but not cost me too much over the $40, I am trying my best to behave with my own set limit lol. Very hard :P

megt19 - thats too bad lol, oh well, if you are ever over this way, you are more than welcome to drop in anyhow (can you tell I was raised in the country? lol)

I also did a naughty thing and purchased myself something today (nothing from my wishlist, so don't stress) I got a styling rainbow dash, after watching some of the FIM episodes, she has really grown on me, her, pinky & fluttershy cause I am probably a bit of a combination of the three lol. Tomboyish like RD (and I love all things rainbow) crazy like pinky, and I am shy very much like fluttershy, but it just doesn't normally show on the exterior, I come across confident & sure of myself when I'm really not ^^

I need to stop buying notepads too, I have way too many, and have a thing for them if they are cute or whatever :P

Offline Sea_Breeze

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 02, 2012, 10:22:10 PM »
I've been scouring eBay & Trademe. But like Paints I accidently bought myself ponies....
a TAF Nightglider & a Wigwam with headgear... hehe
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears - anonymous

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 03, 2012, 12:44:30 AM »
I've been scouring eBay & Trademe. But like Paints I accidently bought myself ponies....

Nice ponies tho lol - nightglider is gorgeous, and who doesn't love a boy? Wigwam, Chief, Barnicle & Tex are the boys I have always had a soft spot for, something about their colours I think, although the others are bloody cute too ^^

Offline Endocat

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 03, 2012, 12:54:31 AM »
Been a few stunners on trademe lately! Oh so tempting!  Oh Nightglider is gorgeous, I still regret selling mine.   I've got Foalpatrol 3 ponies now :)  feeling quite organised ;)  And I also brought myself a pony... couldn't resist italy Trickles and only 1 Euro!!  she's not perfect but still darn cute.

Have a great weekend everyone!   
Most Wanted: retro release Starshine

Offline kerry483

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://kerry483.deviantart.com
« Reply #230 on: February 03, 2012, 02:37:22 PM »
Hehe, I have already checked in via pm, but here I am, checking in again :)
I have already spent like 25-ish dollars, and have around 5-6 ponies on their way :D
Going out to the shops today to get some of the extra things to go into the box :D

Offline foalpatrol

• Hello, Clarice
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 03, 2012, 07:30:44 PM »

That was you!  I was eyeing up Night Glider... but I have a baity one that I am very attached to and couldn't justify getting another.

Been a few stunners on trademe lately! Oh so tempting!  Oh Nightglider is gorgeous, I still regret selling mine.   I've got Foalpatrol 3 ponies now :)  feeling quite organised ;)  And I also brought myself a pony... couldn't resist italy Trickles and only 1 Euro!!  she's not perfect but still darn cute.

Have a great weekend everyone!   

Wheee!  How exciting!

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 04, 2012, 06:30:59 PM »
I'm still around guys! I have only been logged in on my phone all weekend, but I found some stunning ponies that I am going to get, on of them looks like it came of the card. I'm very happy with my purchases for this swap. Sadly though I can't afford my grail who's for sale at the moment. :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 05, 2012, 03:54:53 AM »
Sorry everyone for pretty much disappearing for a couple of days, having car issues and had some stuff to sort out before going back to class in the morning. I am crossing my fingers I have everything I need in my bag for tomorrow, and hoping Paris (car) stops playing up, I have sunk way too much into that car lately because I am not in a position to upgrade. The mechanic assures me its ok (again) and took more money (again). All I hopefully need to do is make a sandwich and remember to take it & some fruit in the morning.

endocat - I am seeing way too many ponies on my wishlist for good prices at the moment, however I have behaved and only enquirer about one as its also on spinkys wishlist, and its in very nice shape apart from a small issue, and i think her heard shouldn't be deprived of said pony any longer if nobody else got to it before me.

kerry483 - I have gone a bit over the $10+ limit, so do as I say, not as I do :P hahaha

foalpatrol - its funny how sometimes a baity pony in your heard can be the one you grow very attached to, I have a barnicle like that, but he has great sentimental value for me :) he is pretty rough but I love his issues too.

PS - ill forgive you ;) I have been pretty inactive myself. Sorry to hear you can't afford a grail, however, remember its got to pop up again sometime ;) I overspent this pay a bit, mainly cause of Paris being a pain again, I love that car, but wish she would love me back by going about 18 months issue free now, bar servicing and the normal wear and tear I don't want to be pouring more $ into her again :P

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 05, 2012, 04:52:18 AM »
Yeah I also can't seem to go in this site in the computer without it freezing up on me, so it's made it hard, I can say though that I have almost purchased all the ponies for the swap, I have $15 left for ponies, I'm trying to be smart with my money and get as many really nice ponies as possible. After that it's extras art work etc and should be all good. :)

Gonna try the computer one more time do I can try and respond to your pm. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline kerry483

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://kerry483.deviantart.com
« Reply #235 on: February 05, 2012, 06:58:49 AM »
Ehehe, I may have exceeded the limit a little :P
Buuut, only a tad :D
I keep adding little things I find at the shops to the box, because I see them and think 'oooh, that would go great with this,' etc...
This is the most fun I have had in quite some time :D

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Staff
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 05, 2012, 10:08:49 PM »
Well whilst i wait for ponies to travel abroad, i have found some beauties locally at our pony meet this weekend so they're aside with my other misc goodies for the box :)  will be searching for the last few touches this weekend so fingers crossed the stores have what i'm looking for :)

megt19

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #237 on: February 05, 2012, 10:35:01 PM »
Wow sounds like everyone will be ready to send boxes a month early!

Offline Sea_Breeze

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 06, 2012, 12:25:11 AM »
I've just got back from Auckland for the long weekend. Managed to snag a pony for my partner & a few bits & pieces.. Will be hunting more this week
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears - anonymous

Offline foalpatrol

• Hello, Clarice
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 06, 2012, 02:48:11 PM »
Going into town today to do some more shopping!  And have another pony sorted, yay!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal