collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Army Swap ***FINISHED!!!!!***  (Read 113398 times)

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Army Swap
« Reply #300 on: February 14, 2012, 01:53:53 PM »
Thanks BerryMouse, you're a pony saver!  :lol:

Three of my partner's ponies are now being styled. The rest have undergone a rinse and repeat although all tail rust is fixed now. I so do love silky hair!  :lovey:

What is interesting, is that of the two ponies my partner listed, one has hair which seems to get silky very easily (infact unless I'd used toothpaste for rust first, it only took one conditioning) whereas the other will take more applications of conditioner and potentially my straighteners before it gets to the same level of smooth-run-your-hands-through-it goodness.  ^.^

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 15, 2012, 04:03:23 AM »
Just giving this a  :bump:  :good:  ;)  and checking in for today. I prolly dont has anything useful to add right now.. except that I updated my wanted thread (link in sig) to add more stuff. It wont effect the swap though :relaxed: 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline PonyMonsters

• MOC Swirly Whirly
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Proud Swirly Whirly hoarder!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 15, 2012, 06:42:48 AM »
I got a few little extras to make some crafty stuffs :) and another pony :) think I'm done ponywise.....

I have a question! Extras.... Are they to be non-pony related?

Offline Shaiyeh

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #303 on: February 15, 2012, 07:02:30 AM »
I have a question!

Is there anything, candy-wise or so, that you've never had and want to try, or something you really really like that you'd like t get?

For me, there are a lot of things I'd love to try - for instance Kool Aid, never had that. or pop tarts!
I am wild about skittles, too.
(cherry flavour is my preferred flavour in all cases)

Also:
Any food allergies?
(can't remember if thsi was in the signup form, but better safe than sorry!)

for me, I have. Apple, pear, pineapple, kiwi, chili, paprika (and peppers in general), curry, artificial sweeteners. And pretty much anything spicy. (Ginger is allright tho)
Artificial apple, pear, kiwi and pineapple are OK though!

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline BerryMouse

• Starry-eyed idealist pony
  • Trade Count: (+622)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • BerryMouse Custom Ponies & more
« Reply #304 on: February 15, 2012, 07:46:23 AM »
Is there anything, candy-wise or so, that you've never had and want to try, or something you really really like that you'd like t get?

for the Uk candy's
I would luv to try Tyrrells Veg crisps with carrots, beetroot & parsnip :D
Also luv Bassett's english wine gum & licorice :D
& Jelly Babies lol

and for the US candy's I luv pop tarts S'more and Twinkies.

Any food allergies?
No but I don't eat meat and I see it as a kind of allergy ;)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 07:52:30 AM by BerryMouse »
BerryMouse Custom Ponies on Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BERRY'S SALE TOPIC

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #305 on: February 15, 2012, 08:53:12 AM »
Oooof... I started looking at shipping options yesterday. I want to make sure I have tracking on this package since it has quite a lot of goodies in it... oy, sp expensive!   :yikes: 

Offline Shaiyeh

• View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #306 on: February 15, 2012, 12:25:33 PM »
I try not to think about shipping costs :P Not until I really have to.

They're always such killers  :shocked:

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 15, 2012, 01:35:00 PM »
Is there anything, candy-wise or so, that you've never had and want to try, or something you really really like that you'd like t get?Not specifically! I'm trying to lose weight so although I'm not avoiding sweets (just chocolate which I gave up in September, and crisps/fizzy drinks which I stopped in December) I'm not about to risk finding something new that I crave lol! I really like the Haribo Eggstras (bags of just the eggs from Starmix though) which are currently available in the UK if my partner might be able to get those. They are my favourite sweeties! I also like red not-fizzy licquorice and marshmallows.

And Daffy likes mints. That bit is really important.  ;)
Also:Any food allergies?
No, but I don't eat cheese (at all). I also am not a fan of sour things.

Post Merge: February 15, 2012, 01:35:21 PM

I got another pony for my partner today too! That means I need one more to balance it out...

Post Merge: February 15, 2012, 01:58:19 PM

I have just calculated that there are 2 more Pay Days between now and the ship date (1st April).

There are a few crafty bits that I need to do but I can't afford all of the supplies until a week on Monday (the next pay day). Plenty of time still for these though!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 01:58:19 PM by DaffyDilly »

Offline seaponey

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 15, 2012, 04:39:16 PM »
I got two more ponies in the mail today  :biggrin:

PonyMonsters - I think extras are totally up you.

I still haven't gotten any extras yet - been to busy buying ponies!  But I will be doing that soon, and I'm also working on little crafty project too.

I really love those chocolate eggs with the little toy inside (the name escapes me now - I think it starts with a K? )

I'd love to try anything new as long as it doesn't have licorice, mustard, green peppers (I love hot pepper sauce though!!!) or mushrooms in it!

Also:
Any food allergies?                                                                             

No allergies - just don't like the above   -------------------------------------^

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #309 on: February 15, 2012, 05:18:45 PM »
If by chance my partner happens to be a brit... good god, anything. I grew up in the UK and I swear the sweets are beter there than anywhere else. Know what I especially love? Those little foamy bananas!

Otherwise, I'm not picky. I so love gummy cola bottles :)

Any food allergies?
Nope!

And Seaponey, you're thinking of Kinder eggs. Those are a risk to send to the US though, depending on how thorough customs is being. They are the most seized item by US customs, they're not allowed to be imported to the US because us dumb americans would eat the egg so fast we'd choke on the toy apparently.

Offline seaponey

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 15, 2012, 06:00:01 PM »
Thanks NoDivision, thats them!  And I had no idea  :shocked:  really - the most seized item!  I think they need to be looking for other things like guns or drugs or something  :throw:   

Leave my chocolate alone!!!   :P

I guess I rather not have my swap box confisgated, so pretty much any chocolate would be welcome! - if my partner wanted to send some :)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 15, 2012, 06:53:50 PM »
LOL I am sooooo not even thinking about the shipping costs ATM  :P   :faint: 
oh wow I never knew that about Kinder eggs in the US! that sounds crazy :lol:  If you like that chocolate your partner can get it in little bars instead though (mmm!! :dribble: )
here are my answers :

Hmmm.. think I've tried most things heehee :P  ... I'm not so keen on candy actually  but any kind of chocolate is awesome - cant go wrong with choccies as far as I'm concerned :lovey:   I like to try different flavours from different countries and there isnt anything I dont like either ;)

Any food allergies?
yep but I dont think its gonna be something my partner would send - at least I hope not anyways *giggles*   :lol:  : MSG , broccoli, oysters *doesnt even wanna imagine a swap box with any of those in* :crazy:  :silly:    also I dont eat meat, so please dont send me candies with gelatine in :awake:
oh and my other allergy - not food related by might be relevant is Avon perfume and cosmetics

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Buffy

• Trade Count: (+192)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Buffys Paradise
« Reply #312 on: February 16, 2012, 01:56:41 AM »

I haven't tried anything from outside Germany, so surprise me :-)

Any food allergies?
No peanuts please.
And I don't like bubble gum, peppermint or alcohol

About the Kinder eggs...its really crazy. But as Ringlets said, you can ask for Kinder Riegel(the little bars)

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #313 on: February 16, 2012, 03:25:29 AM »

I guess anything I wanted to try, I already tried - like Junior Mints and a lot of Cadbury products. Hm, but I haven't had Cadbury Diary Milk before and I would like to try it as well.

Any food allergies?

Nothing with sugar substitute for me - omly REAL sugar, please.

Oh yeah it's very crazy with the Kinder Eggs.
When there is no way that your partner can sent you some - you can also ask for "Kinder Riegel" or "Kinder Schokolade/Chocolate". :)

Offline Shaiyeh

• View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #314 on: February 16, 2012, 03:55:29 AM »
I have a question!

For me, there are a lot of things I'd love to try - for instance Kool Aid, never had that. or pop tarts!
I am wild about skittles, too.
(cherry flavour is my preferred flavour in all cases)

Also:
Any food allergies?
(can't remember if thsi was in the signup form, but better safe than sorry!)

for me, I have. Apple, pear, pineapple, kiwi, chili, paprika (and peppers in general), curry, artificial sweeteners. And pretty much anything spicy. (Ginger is allright tho)
Artificial apple, pear, kiwi and pineapple are OK though!

quoteing myself to add:

CADBURY CREME EGGS. mini eggs or normal eggs, doesn't matter. if you can find them, pleeeeeeease send them and I'll love you FOREVER!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal