collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Army Swap ***FINISHED!!!!!***  (Read 113148 times)

Offline PonyMonsters

• MOC Swirly Whirly
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Proud Swirly Whirly hoarder!
    • View Profile
Re: Army Swap
« Reply #135 on: January 29, 2012, 02:27:25 AM »
I have no problem with rehairs and restorations on Nirvanas :)

I don't reeeeeeeally have a reason why I collect Swirlys - I love her pose and her sweet little face, and I got my first one during a really rough time, and she really cheered me up, then FPM surprised me with my second, and the rest is history!

As for AJ - when I was little I wanted her badly - everyone who had ponies seemed to have her except me! She was my first grail when I got back into collecting last year :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 29, 2012, 04:08:24 AM »
I don't mind rehairs and restorations on any pony, I just like for them to be marked as such. :)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 29, 2012, 06:42:04 AM »
AusMLP I love your parasol army!!!! :lovey: :dribble: 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Shaiyeh

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #138 on: January 29, 2012, 10:39:22 AM »
D'oh!
I forgot to snap pics of my updated LD army.
ahwell.

questions:

what are  your favorite colors?
Hmm... Pink ;D but not neony bright pink colour so much.

Do you mind restorations/repairs on Nirvanas?
Yes, yes I do.
I want my Nirvanas as-is, as I want to keep them in the state they are, or restore them myself. so if you get a nirvana with eye rubs and such, really, don't touch it. I want to do it myself, or not at all.

why I collect my army
Hmm... my first time in love with a CP pony was when I found my grey italian Blossom at a carboot sale, 5 years ago.
From that moment on, CP has been my fav pose.
So that's how I started collecting CPs. and then I foung out about Lemon Drop, fell in love even more, and got one. I had like 4 until last year. lol.
Minty... well, she's another long-time love. both g1 and g3. :>

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline Mareacooda

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 29, 2012, 02:16:06 PM »
I have almost all my partner ponies!  I already know what pick up my partner for extras...     

Offline seaponey

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 29, 2012, 05:48:59 PM »

I love your army pics AusMLP!

what are  your favorite colors? Blues, greens, yellow, purple, black

Do you mind restorations/repairs on Nirvanas?  If the pony is really bad I have no problem with it, but if it's in not to bad of shape I would rather take it as it is.  I'm not really picky when it comes to nirvanas, unless it's been chewed in half or something :P

why I collect my army - well, it just kinda happened.  I have always loved Medley and everytime I found another one I could not get rid of her.  Then after I found the arena I joined one of my first swaps here - the hello world swap, and received a wonderful nirvana Bowtie (Thank you LilSpark  :lovey: )  and I was hooked!  So I have been looking for Medleys and Bowties of all kinds eversince :)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 29, 2012, 06:40:02 PM »
Woohoo I just got another pony for my partner!!    :cheer:  :frolic:  :cheer:  guess I shall go back to stalking the postie again :lol:
I also have another pony for my fave pose army to show you .. I know.. the swap curse! :yikes:  but she is sort of a custom . she was a bald bait and I rehaired and retinselled her to be like a princess variant :) I dont think my parnter would have done exactly the same thing, but even if they had I would still love it! I love duplicates of my army ponies.. or triplicates or.. well you know what I mean :good:
Here she is :

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline BerryMouse

• Starry-eyed idealist pony
  • Trade Count: (+622)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • BerryMouse Custom Ponies & more
« Reply #142 on: January 29, 2012, 10:32:47 PM »
Need to take new pic's as well - whaaa bunch of work  :blink:
BerryMouse Custom Ponies on Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BERRY'S SALE TOPIC

Offline TwilightWhispers

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • ~.:*sparkles*:.~
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 30, 2012, 06:11:03 AM »
Great army pics, AusMLP!
& that's a great rehair, Ringlets! The yellow hair goes together well with the pink body ^^

Questions:

what are  your favorite colors?
purple, green, silver .... black

Do you mind restorations/repairs on Nirvanas?
If they're done well & I know about them, it's fine, but if you're not so  :lookround:  experienced in touching up symbols & eyes I would...  >_< :blush:  prefer an as-is Nirvana.... but Nirvanas of my army ponies should be out of price range....  :P  ....

why I collect my army
You never can have enough Sparklers & Gustys  ^.^ ;) :P :cool:

...uhm, it's a bit like PonyMonsters said: I loved her so much when I was a kid! Her German Name is "Glitzi" (s.th. like "Glittery/Sparkly"?) & I loved (still love  :lol: ) glitter thingies and such - and she had purple hair <3, but sadly I never found her in stores when shopping with my parents or grandparents, so I never got her "in rl" as a kid. She became my first grail when I started collecting. After I got my first, she seamed to pop up "everywhere" - at fleamarkets, in lots I bought... & I couldn't decide to part with one, as she was the one of my favorite ponies. So I kept every Sparkler I got. End of the story  ;)
Same happened with Gusty, also one of the ponies I always wanted as a kid & never got her: I decided her to be my second grail to get, after Sparkler & got more & more of her & wanted to keep them all  :lol: .

Oh, & I tried (*tried!*) to make a plushie of my partner's army pony... but it's absolutely ugly. It looks like a giraffe. I think  >_<  the pattern wasn't too good, so I think I will look for a better one & try again :huh: :| ^.^

Thank you Moonbreeze, for my wonderful sig & shenanigans for my cute avi!

Offline Alatariel

• Cookie Queen
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 30, 2012, 07:40:06 AM »
Ugh I'm not having ANY shopping luck yet. I think NoDivision stole it all!  :silly: I got outbid on a great auction yesterday, but I'll be trolling eBay again today for more. I'm so glad there's more time!

OK, looks like I need to get caught up on questions:

Favorite Colors: Blue, green, purple, and silver

Restoration/Repairs on Nirvanas: I don't mind rehairs or restorations at all. :) I'm no good at restoring ponies myself, so I'm happy to leave it in more capable hands!

Why I collect my army: I'm sort of obsessed with sweets and chocolate (I bet this is a big shocker :P ), and Peppermint Crunch was one of my favorite childhood ponies. I used to loooooooooove the way she smelled. So now, as I'm recollecting, I fell in love with the rest of the Sundae Best ponies, especially Coco Berry. And so going with the ice cream theme, I started amassing Lickety Splits as well. I really like her pose, and of course, Baby LS is adorable.  :lovey: Although they aren't in my official army for this swap, I also love the Cookery ponies and the UK kitchen playset, because food + ponies = WIN.

Thanks to Sirithfin and cannibalcow for my avvie and siggy!

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 30, 2012, 01:25:44 PM »
I was really naughty...  :lol:

No pink whistles! To be fair, nobody attempted to outbid me. I will stop now.  :blush:

Another pony for my partner arrived today. How can only 3 be in my possession when it feels like I've bought so many?!

Offline PonyMonsters

• MOC Swirly Whirly
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Proud Swirly Whirly hoarder!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 30, 2012, 01:31:14 PM »
I was really naughty...  :lol:

No pink whistles! To be fair, nobody attempted to outbid me. I will stop now.  :blush:

Another pony for my partner arrived today. How can only 3 be in my possession when it feels like I've bought so many?!

Ooooh I saw this one on eBay :) I wondered about her whistles......

Ringlets - your princess is beautiful!!!! :)

Edit: I was really good yesterday - I saw a Swirly for sale and didn't buy it!!!!!!!!!! That's a major step forward for me haha

Offline Alexia

• Trade Count: (+120)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://easternsunsetcreations.webs.com/
« Reply #147 on: January 30, 2012, 01:43:29 PM »
I think I am done shopping for my partner for a while until I can regroup and lay everything out together.

Nirvana Repairs & Restoration - I am fine with it, I never really find the time to do it myself, but i would like it clearly indicated that it has been repaired.

Why I have an army -

Baby Crumpet - she was one of my favorites as a kid, she went everywhere with me in her purse, including church (where I would proceed to sing the MLP song since I didn't know the words everyone else was singing LOL). When all my other ponies were packed away she stayed on my desk, and went to college with me and even made the drive from WY to RI with me.

Lofty - when I was in 4th grade our elementary school decided to do a time capsule and asked each student to bring something special to put in the box.  Lofty was on of my favorites so I brought here not realizing I would never get her back!! She is what got me back into collecting when I came across her on Ebay.

Twilight Sparkle - You could not get any closer to me in pony form!! Moved to a new area, had to make friends all over, always has nose in a book and has a library of books, and tends to be the calm, logical one (for the most part anyway). I swear they wrote her character for me!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 30, 2012, 04:17:37 PM »
Aww thanks for the compliments on my Princess rehair :lovey: :blush:
LOL Daffy!! the swap  curse has struck again (*and I am secretly glad that it didnt strike me this time*  :P :angel: )  not that I blame you - she looks pretty awesome!
 Well done PonyMonsters for resisting!! :accomplished:  I'm  still fighting the battle cos I keep seeing C+R and they are callllling meeeeee :yikes:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 05:31:45 PM by Ringlets »

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 30, 2012, 04:54:17 PM »
*giggles* there's a few I'm really tempted to bid on or buy myself, but so far I've been good...as far as *army* ponies go, anyway!
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal