collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 786!!  (Read 164104 times)

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High thread number 786!!
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2012, 03:59:45 PM »

The Target exclusive Clawdeen & Howleen set...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:dropjaw:  Oh. My. God! I am in love, totally and completely in love with this set! Thank you for posting a picture, Pickle!

P.S-Crimson, I will be PMing you later to fully geek out and squee about this. :lol: You will be able to handle my spazztic reaction to this.

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2012, 04:07:16 PM »
:dropjaw:  Oh. My. God! I am in love, totally and completely in love with this set! Thank you for posting a picture, Pickle!

P.S-Crimson, I will be PMing you later to fully geek out and squee about this. :lol: You will be able to handle my spazztic reaction to this.

Aren't they hot? That Clawdeen is fab enough to warrant a two-pack exclusive purchase. :p

[quote="LuvlyMelody"Also, if they're making Howleen short, is there's a possibility they will start releasing Draculaura that short now? My guess is that they made Howleen short for the same reason for why Nefera is taller, To show the age Difference between the ghouls.[/quote]

I suppose anything is possible- but I'm guessing that Lala will remain her current height. Other than the webisodes, the main characters aren't stated to be any particular height; so I don't think Mattel will suddenly change her just to be "show accurate". Howleen is supposed to be younger (and Nefera older), so that's probably the reason for the new bodies.

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2012, 04:27:51 PM »
so is howleen only coming in the two pack with clawdeen? not that I don't think they both look great, I just prefer to have howleen by herself.

Offline SkitLeDee

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • A silly artist trying to make in in a huge fandom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2012, 05:27:57 PM »
Awww yeah were back!
Posting for notifications : )
....I'm stuck here forever,aren't I?

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2012, 05:33:37 PM »
OMG! We are dying to get SS Draculaura and Howleen/Clawdeen. The list is growing!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2012, 05:49:40 PM »
Love that Clawdeen/Howleen set!! I'll def have to pick that up when I see it.

I wanna add that while I was at Wal Mart earlier they were setting up for a new mod. The tag for one of the MH section read Classroom DracaLaura. I can't remember what she look like.

I did find both CAM sets at Wal Marts around an hour away from me. I love the vampire girl. I call her Selena. I've always loved that name.

Offline WickedWonderland

• Trade Count: (+215)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Okie Dokie Lokie
    • View Profile
    • Flickr - Pony Sales
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2012, 06:01:38 PM »
Oh, my gosh! We're finally getting Classroom Draculaura?? O__O

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2012, 06:21:13 PM »
Wow! Classroom Draculaura would be awesome!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2012, 06:49:33 PM »
Sorry the earrings dont come with the set, the purple bracelet doesnt either.
I accessorised all the ghouls.
So they arnt stock accurate.

Daww got me all excited for nothing. lol oh well, still looks like a good set and I want it! especially the little iPad they got going on for her.
If we do get a Classroom Draculaura, yay!
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2012, 07:19:24 PM »
Okay... so there are 3 exclusives that are happening now/happening soon, right? Cupid for Walmart, Howleen/Clawdeen for Target, and the cat twins for ToysRUs... is there anything I'm missing?

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2012, 07:49:35 PM »
That super-shiny CGI hair, eugh. Also, why is everyone's eyes suddenly rather huge? Though they are more doll accurate than the webisodes and it's not bad for a toy line CGI special (I'm looking at you, Barbie), I think I prefer the 2D of the webisodes.

I'm not sure if this is old news or not, but I found the Toralei and Spectra fashion packs at Kmart today! (Melbourne). I was 100% surprised as I've never seen any MH fashions sold down here before. They were $15 each, time to get myself a second Toralei to wear her fashion...if I can find one. Dolls are very hard to find lately, usually all Frankie 2.0 and Holt.
Yay!  :cheer: But what about the other fashion packs (School Spirit, Club etc)? Do we miss out on them?  :yikes:

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2012, 07:53:43 PM »
Hello Dollhouse!  Long time no see...I usually just lurk, but I had to comment after seeing that pic of Clawdeen and Howleen.  I curse my lack of Target.  I'll definitely be begging a friend to snatch that up for me as SOON as it comes out!  <3

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline MercuryStar

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Merow?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2012, 08:36:35 PM »
Oh wow, love Clawdeen's hair in the upcoming Target exclusive!   I am going to have to be smart this time and buy the exclusives when I have the chance... I missed out on the previous Walmart and TRU exclusives because I got way too picky.  :/     At least the Targets here (or at least the one I checked) still have the Gloom Beach exclusive set.   

Speaking of the GB set, one of them had a Frankie with a lot of black in her hair, so much that it almost looked reversed... she was gorgeous like that!   Sadly the whole set had some bad paint flaws, including Ghoulia.   I wasn't going to spend the nearly sixty dollars for it with Ghoulia in that condition.   I meant to go today and see if that set was still there, to try and at least get a picture of Frankie.

I did go to all three of the Walmarts near me.   I found a few stray CAM sets at the two that were busy resetting (didn't buy, can't really afford too much at the moment), and all of the first wave of Skull Shores (I was excited to see Gil in hand, though like the CAM sets, I didn't buy anything) and the newest fashion sets at the Dimond area Wally's.   Seems the Club fashions never made it up here.

We kill the lights and put on a show/It's all a lie/But you'd never know
The star will shine/And then it will fall/And you will forget it all

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2012, 08:54:36 PM »
Howleen is so cute! I checked my local Target. No gift set but I think there was a shelf space for it. :D
~Foxtale~

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2012, 09:07:14 PM »
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my spare money is burning a hole in my pocket lol. I still haven't found any new MH stuff, not that I've been out to check in the last week or so. I just really want Ghoulia's fashion pack, it's killing me!

Howleen is so cute! I adore her backpack.
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal