collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 786!!  (Read 164169 times)

Offline WickedWonderland

• Trade Count: (+215)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Okie Dokie Lokie
    • View Profile
    • Flickr - Pony Sales
Re: Monster High thread number 786!!
« Reply #1305 on: February 17, 2012, 11:46:12 AM »
Oh, jeez. I just did another recount. I have 45 dolls in my collection (not counting my 4 CAM sets), 6 dolls I plan to sell in the near future, and -at the very least- 18 dolls on my "must have" list which will be roughly $360.

There's also the new ponies coming out and I really wanted to get a certain Pullip before she sells out... I'm going to be so beyond broke and out of space. Y__Y

22 dolls already, Tuney? Your collection grew fast!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 11:52:33 AM by WickedWonderland »

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: February 17, 2012, 11:48:24 AM »
Thank goodness I'm not quite interested in most of the dolls. I have ponies to collect! So one is good for now (Though I'll get a Lagoona eventually)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

AllIsLove

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1307 on: February 17, 2012, 11:49:13 AM »

Noooooooo Picklepud! Stop with the making dolls so damn adorable that I feel like I must have them NOW!

(I'm just messing with you, hun. I look forward to your amazing pics! :D)

And on a different note...

Am I the only one who would GLADLY pay a dollar more for the CAM and fashion packs if Mattel would only add half an inch more fabric to their skirts so my gals could actually sit down without showing, well, everything? O.o

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: February 17, 2012, 11:52:07 AM »
Oh, jeez. I just did another recount. I have 45 dolls in my collection (not counting my 4 CAM sets), 6 dolls I plan to sell in the near future, and -at the very least- 18 dolls on my "must have" list which will be roughly $360.

I'm going to be so broke and out of space. Y__Y

22 dolls already, Tuney? Your collection grew fast!

It did! I haven't bought a new doll in weeks, though. Possibly a month or two. Mainly I've just been splurging on dresses.

Post Merge: February 17, 2012, 12:09:42 PM

Oh, and my fav etsy seller just put up some gorgeous MH wedding dresses. Check them out! Just google 'Monster High wedding' and they're the top two results.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 12:09:42 PM by tuneful87 »

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
« Reply #1309 on: February 17, 2012, 01:12:33 PM »
I don't need wedding dresses, I need her to restock that lovely green one! Grrrr.

By the way, her jeans for MH dolls are really nice.

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #1310 on: February 17, 2012, 01:20:51 PM »
 wow  70 dolls??  really??

I am still only collecting those i like too al though i feel like there are still  one or 2 from the original  release i should get now that i didn't pick up then. ugg they will be htf.
 i have 29  so far..  soon to be 30 if i can find operetta  anywhere. I really still need her.

also need everything that is coming out. andi  still want to get some cam packs.  I donno how my wallet is going to handle it i'll have to find a way though. I am too addicted to these things!!  I guess that is why i am hoping mattel takes a little time releasing the new dolls.. I am just not quite ready to buy them all yet.. i need a breather and dolls are still so HTF stores have nothing..  it is hard as it is.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: February 17, 2012, 01:21:11 PM »
Wow 70! Oh dear....

Thank goodness I only really plan on getting my favs rather than every single one!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #1312 on: February 17, 2012, 01:26:47 PM »
I'm kind of realizing I can't, for the life of me, fit all the dolls I want on my shelves. And I'd have serious trouble justifying all of them to myself. I'd love to do the thing where I buy a doll, get tired of it, sell it to buy another one, but I keep finding reasons why I shouldn't sell that particular one (oh I haven't seen a classroom Frankie with such nice hair before! But GB Lala looks awesome in those fashion packs!) so I just keep stockpiling them. If I intend to keep the Halloween girls MIB then I deffinitely won't have room.

And I still need Spectra, SS Lala and Abbey, damnit. Think I'm passing on most of the new releases though. Howleen's cute but not worth the double pack, I don't like the faces on the Werecat twins, Robecca doesn't do much for me and the only rollerblading girl I like is Operetta, but I need to see her hair first. I do need Venus and Rochelle, though. :/

wow i am also having this problem.. running out of room!! I need to buy some shelves just for my MH collection.. my bedroom looks like a toy shoppe :)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: February 17, 2012, 01:30:33 PM »
I don't need wedding dresses, I need her to restock that lovely green one! Grrrr.

Have you messaged her about the green dress? I spoke with her yesterday and she told me she'll be shopping for fabric tomorrow. She may be able to pick up more green if she knows there's a demand. Message her ASAP!

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: February 17, 2012, 03:01:01 PM »

Have you messaged her about the green dress? I spoke with her yesterday and she told me she'll be shopping for fabric tomorrow. She may be able to pick up more green if she knows there's a demand. Message her ASAP!

Ahhh- if I could afford it! I want that green dress as well and I looked her up. DX I know the Etsy seller you're talking about. DX

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: February 17, 2012, 03:51:58 PM »

I want my imaginary boy vampire doll in nightclothes! Haha.

I agree, I'd much rather see the other characters than Clawdeen and Ula again. They even have a cute design for Abbey already! (Actually I'll be surprised if she's not included in the line at least.)

Post Merge: February 16, 2012, 06:26:36 PM

O.O Omg! Draculaura's powder room!!! I seriously might be more excited about this than even the new basic dolls. XD It looks SO perfect! I wasn't even sure what a powder room was supposed to contain. I'm like, crazy in love with that bath tub. That's it, I want Ula's design team to do my future house. All of it.

Too cute!!!  <3

But I still want a closet.   :silly:

Offline SparklerGirl

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: February 17, 2012, 03:54:59 PM »
Yay, I FINALLY was able to order Operetta on Amazon at retail price.  I've been stalking that website for days!  Haven't posted here in awhile, although I've been lurking.  Something about the new site I just don't like quite as much...oh well.  It's great to see everyone's photos and updates...and all the new goodies coming up.  Can't WAIT for Rochelle Goyle!   :biggrin:

AllIsLove

« Reply #1317 on: February 17, 2012, 04:41:36 PM »
70 dolls... Are you guys counting stuffies, rereleases, the dolls that came in the GB pack with Ghoulia, and the Day At The Maul Draculaura/Frankie in that number, or just unique releases? Did you count each CAM head as a character, too? (Sorry, not trying to sound dense, I'm just trying to figure out why I'm apparently missing so many dolls! XD )

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: February 17, 2012, 05:03:26 PM »
I just did a little sketch of what I *wish* Robecca looked like. I was going for a Jetsons/futuristic robot versus steampunk...

Body - Metallic silver. A raised 'datapad' on right forearm, ridges on left thigh and in various other places
Hair - Wild, curly, and white with a single streak of red
Dress - Baby blue with a silver belt and red buttons down the middle
Rollerskates: White boots, red wheels
Accessories: Chunky futuristic sparkling silver bracelet; red Saturn earrings

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: February 17, 2012, 05:12:51 PM »
70 dolls O__O! That's...a lot!
I've limited myself to a maximum of 15 dolls. My economy won't allow more, theres too many things I need in my studies and I also saves up for a puppy and new computer. And I'm up to 8 dolls at the moment, and I've been trying SO HARD not to buy too many! This year is going to be rough X)
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal