collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 46861 times)

Offline slj84

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Is hasbrotoyshop down for anyone else right now?
« Reply #945 on: July 18, 2012, 11:31:36 AM »
Flutterblossom
 I would guess you will at least get one that you ordered and any additional you ordered after that one will be cancelled if Hasbro follows through with what they are actually saying and not just saying things to get the angry customers calmed down.

Flutterblossom

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #946 on: July 18, 2012, 11:36:40 AM »
Flutterblossom
 I would guess you will at least get one that you ordered and any additional you ordered after that one will be cancelled if Hasbro follows through with what they are actually saying and not just saying things to get the angry customers calmed down.

Oh good, it sounded like they were completely canceling orders. The other two were supposed to be for my sisters... But idk if Hasbro will acually follow through. I'll post if anything gets canceled or shipped so you guys will know whether Hasbro is getting them back in stock or not.

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #947 on: July 18, 2012, 11:40:15 AM »
Oh wow, I was right, she did sell out in about 10 minutes! That is crazy. I wonder how many they had in stock?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #948 on: July 18, 2012, 11:42:32 AM »
Oh wow, I was right, she did sell out in about 10 minutes! That is crazy. I wonder how many they had in stock?

I really wish I knew an approximation of about how many are out there in total... It would be an interesting tidbit.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: July 18, 2012, 11:45:52 AM »
Alright, I've cooled down a bit lol. It is what it is. I'll find her eventually, because things usually have a funny way of working out somehow. But I've got to keep a level head and not cave for eBay or anything equally ridiculous until I get a good deal.

LOL, I'm not coolin' down! ;) But it's always best to keep a cool head, especially when dealing with customer service - it's not their fault their site's glitching, after all. And being nice makes them want to help you that much more! (And the CS people who work for Hasbro are so sweet, anyway.)

Wow ladymoondancer that's crazy!  And a huge superhero Army!  I remember it happening, but think I got lucky at that time and got my order in before the mad rush hit.  You would think at some point Hasbro could actually be prepared for this.  Anyone remember the pony point frilly frock disaster?  I did end up with one but Hasbro really screwed that up too. 

I remember that! Man, I got lucky with Frilly Frocks - I had been saving up my points anyway, even though I didn't need anything else, and I almost had the 150 by the time they announced her! So grateful I was able to get her, I can't imagine shelling out $150+ for her on the secondary market! :yikes: I hope it won't be that way with Bubblecup...!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: July 18, 2012, 11:46:19 AM »
My ebay seller just messaged me and said he's shipping out mine today. I paid $88 for her, almost double what I paid when I had her pre-ordered from someone else... but I'm just happy she's mine now.  ^.^

Offline slj84

• View Profile
« Reply #951 on: July 18, 2012, 11:46:35 AM »
Thanks Flutterblossom,  that would be helpful on trying to decide where to go from here on getting her.  I'll also post if Hasbro responds to my email and also what their response is.  I'm also still watching the site like a hawk because if they do go back up for sale you now don't know when.

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: July 18, 2012, 11:47:15 AM »
:cheer: Congrats to everyone who got one!

USA peeps are SO lucky, even though she sold out so quickly at least you all had half a chance! I don't think we'll ever see her here in the UK. :hug: for the Derpless people :hug:

But, I am still convinced that Hasbro will release her as a brushable at some point in the future.

:hug: back. Yes indeed, we are derpiless over here :(

BUT congratulations to everyone who did manage to get her! And I'll miss reading this thread in work every day ;)

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #953 on: July 18, 2012, 11:47:50 AM »
Frilly Frocks, oh man.  But let's not forget Hasbro also messed up in a way that benefited the customers that time--by initially listing her with shipping and handling of TWO DOLLARS AND FIFTY CENTS.

For a plush pony that's, what, four feet tall?  Ha ha ha!  I didn't manage to get Frilly, but I wouldn't have had room for her anyway.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: July 18, 2012, 11:51:01 AM »
Frilly Frocks, oh man.  But let's not forget Hasbro also messed up in a way that benefited the customers that time--by initially listing her with shipping and handling of TWO DOLLARS AND FIFTY CENTS.

For a plush pony that's, what, four feet tall?  Ha ha ha!  I didn't manage to get Frilly, but I wouldn't have had room for her anyway.

Yeah, that one blew my mind too! I figured they were just counting the shipping costs into the point 'cost' - since, what, you got one point for every $5 spent? So you pretty much had to pay Hasbro $750 to get her in the first place, the least they could do was kick in for free shipping! :lmao:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Flutterblossom

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #955 on: July 18, 2012, 11:52:52 AM »
Good News Everyone!! (well for you guys, not for my sisters though)
As you may have heard, I ordered 3 separate Ditzy Doos to the same address (one for me, the others for my sisters). Two of them were cancelled while the other one says "not shipped". Hasbro must be canceling multiple orders now, which means those who did not get one the first time have another chance to get her!!! I am just glad they did not completely cancel all of my orders!  ^^; :good:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 12:16:46 PM by Flutterblossom »

Offline slj84

• View Profile
« Reply #956 on: July 18, 2012, 11:54:55 AM »
My giant frilly is currently living in my attic wrapped up in bubble wrap.  I have a two year old niece that I'm afraid will crush her.  I'm also cooling down about the whole :muffin: Pony thing.  Just very dissapointed now and hoping I can snag her if she goes back up again.  eBay prices have gone even higher now that she sold out that quickly on the site.  I really hope that any scalpers out there who just ordered them non stop till they sold out gets their orders cancelled.

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #957 on: July 18, 2012, 11:55:07 AM »
I pulled a MAJOR dumb with my order for Frilly Frocks. Sent all those points to Hasbro... put delivery confirmation and insurance on the padded envelope. Thought for sure I was covered and that I would get her!

Know what I forgot? The money for shipping. DOH! So I never got her. I remember being soooo bummed out back then because I wanted every G3 thing I could get my hands on. I probably would have sold her later on down the line anyway so I'm okay with it now.

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: July 18, 2012, 11:56:11 AM »
Bugger...just got back from the zoo - of course she got posted while I was gone.  :sad:

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: July 18, 2012, 11:59:04 AM »
Oooo you guys should start stalking HTS again! If they're going through and canceling the repeat orders they might put the extras back up relatively quickly!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal