collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP Trading Cards - Promo Foils, Posters  (Read 361 times)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
MLP Trading Cards - Promo Foils, Posters
« on: June 06, 2013, 02:41:48 AM »
Hey guys! I've had these cards up for sale, but I realized that maybe card-collecting people are looking for trades instead of sales! :blush:

So, if you're interested in my cards/posters, check out my post (quoted below or follow the link to the original post)! If the prices don't look good to you - shoot me a PM! Shoot me a trade offer! Just don't shoot me! :P

My want list is in my sig, but it is by no means exhaustive. If you have something for trade that I don't have listed - hit me up! I'm doing pretty good at 'keeping up' with the recent G4 releases, but I'm not perfect! When in doubt, PM! ;)

Thanks for reading!

Want list: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,298649.msg235708.html#msg235708

Well, I'm finally digging through my EQLA buys, and I'm realizing... I bought way too much stuff. :blush: So in an attempt to keep my bank from sending me to debtor's prison, I'm selling my extras!

First, here's my prices:
Promo Foil :drama: Pony/Best Pony: $45 (she seems to jump around in price a lot, so I'm trying to find a fair middle ground!)
Applejack Promo Foil: $50
Posters: $40 (I haven't seen any price checks for these?)

Discord 1: Available!
Discord 2: Available!
Discord 3: Available!

Chrysalis 1: Available!
Chrysalis 2: Available!
Chrysalis 3: Available!

All prices include free shipping within the US! (International will be more, I'll have to price-check for the posters.) Also, I take trades, check out my want-list here! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,298649.msg235708.html#msg235708

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Up for sale are three Discord posters, three Chrysalis posters, nine :drama: Pony/Best Pony promo foils, and one EQLA-exclusive Applejack promo foil!

(Also, I have an eBay auction that's active right now, for Pinkie Pie and Applejack promo foils, as well as an EQLA-exclusive poster and pin! Check it out! http://www.ebay.com/itm/290918019570?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 I'm open to offers!)

Please note: The posters below are from my personal collection, which sustained some damage at last year's EQLA. The posters you will receive are still mint in their poster-tubes, hand-rolled by Enterplay representatives! I watched them being rolled, and each poster looked to be in mint condition; but just to be safe, each poster will be unrolled and examined for any flaws before I ship them to you! (Unless you prefer that they remain rolled up - just say so in your PM!)

The posters are made of a sturdy paperstock, I'm not entirely sure what to call it? (Thinner than cardstock, but thicker than standard printer paper.) It's very shiny and bright! Also, all of the cards are in mint condition!

Here's a group shot of all of the posters - six for sale (marked D and C, for Discord and Chrysalis!), two unmarked (mine), and two for my friend Jenny!

The Discord poster, with Big Brother ponies and fashion style Celestia and Luna for scale:

The MLP emblem is upside down! (I thought that was a cute touch!)

The top half of the poster:

The bottom half, with Fashion Styles for scale - you can also see the official Enterplay logo there, and the damage it took on the left side. (The poster you receive will not have that damage!)

The Chrysalis poster:

Top half:

Bottom half:

Woo, I think that's everything! Please feel free to PM me with any questions or offers, or even suggestions! I love receiving PMs! ;) Thanks for reading!! :heart:

My policies: (AKA the boring stuff!)
Shipping: The prices quoted above include shipping costs within the US; outside of the US, I will have to get a more accurate quote, and the buyer will have to pay exact shipping costs. Unfortunately, it's just more expensive to send outside of the US. ; ;

Packing: All trading cards will be sent in the pictured hard-plastic protective cases, with bubblewrap to prevent them from being bent in transit. Posters will be sent in a cardboard poster tube, with bubblewrap at each end. (Unless you request otherwise!)

Feedback: I have plenty of great selling, buying and trading feedback here on the Arena, as well as on eBay, under the username "CatalinaLaser". Please feel free to check it out!

New members: If you are a new member with no feedback, I will be shipping your item with delivery confirmation/insurance, regardless of where you live; if you live internationally, this will ratchet up the price significantly, so please keep that in mind. (Within the US, DC/insurance is only a couple bucks, and is included in my base shipping cost!) If you have a lot of negative feedback/are a problem to deal with, I reserve the right to refuse to sell to you. This extends to members who have been previously banned, have a bad record, scammers, etc.

Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal