collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Amiibos  (Read 81074 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Amiibos
« Reply #345 on: May 11, 2015, 04:54:00 PM »
So, is any one going for the Toys R Us pre-order of Greninja tomorrow? I think I'm going to try, as I'm hoping to snag something that has some trade weight in my quest for Lucina and Robin. I have to be about five minutes away from a Toys R Us anyway tomorrow, so it makes sense to at least pop in :D lol

I had plans to, but unfortunately my grandmother passed away yesterday afternoon.  I will be flying out in the morning to attend to family matters.

*hugz cloudweaver* i'm sorry :(
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: May 13, 2015, 10:58:03 AM »
Aw...thank you Sweetie.  :)  It's okay, it was just a very hard trip.

On a different note though........

Gamestop is getting MARTH in today at quite a few stores.  Limited to 2 per store - so call around!

I won't be able to head out to try to get one, gotta take the kiddles to school, but though I would share the info!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: May 13, 2015, 01:29:24 PM »
Aw...thank you Sweetie.  :)  It's okay, it was just a very hard trip.

On a different note though........

Gamestop is getting MARTH in today at quite a few stores.  Limited to 2 per store - so call around!

I won't be able to head out to try to get one, gotta take the kiddles to school, but though I would share the info!
I tried calling one of mine this morning, and they told me that they had Marth in, ... but he was only for preorders.  :mad: I understand for Ike, but Marth? Really? Outside of that initial Marth release/preorder-before-amiibos-came-out-officially, when did he have preorders up?
Not even going to bother calling my other store because I know at this point, they don't have any.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 23, 2015, 10:53:16 AM »
I finally got Sonic. :) I didn't get him when I first saw him but today Toys R Us had one. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 23, 2015, 01:07:26 PM »
June draws ever closer and I gots ta have me Dark Pit and Palutena! Pleeeease Nintendo, pleeeease don't be stingy this time!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: May 25, 2015, 01:55:04 PM »
I keep seeing the hype of this coming friday and part of me wants to join in and go hunting, but the larger part of me wants no part of it. I will say that I'm hoping Gamestop does REAL preorders for the next wave. I would like to have a Dark Pit to balance out having Pit, but I'm really just wanting to make sure I finish off the Zelda set with Gannondorf.

Also, congrats Ponyfan on finding Sonic! :D

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 25, 2015, 04:05:23 PM »
I was tempted to join in on the camping festivities on Friday in order to get Marth, but Walmart had offered him for sale three nights ago and I managed to get him before they sold out.

If I don't have to work in the morning, I might swing by TRU and see if they have Greninja when they open, but I doubt it, considering.

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 25, 2015, 04:22:33 PM »
Congrats on grabbing the Marth :D And you may have some luck at TRU, if the rumor on the street is true some TRU stores are getting a decent size shipment of Greninja.

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 26, 2015, 06:28:04 AM »
Congrats on getting Marth!

I don't work on Friday, so I was thinking of going to TRU to see if I can get a Greninja, but I'm pretty pessimistic about all of this so I probably won't.

I have a friend who will be out on Friday and said he'll try and get an extra Pac-man for me.  Fingers crossed!

I'm personally kinda over Amiibos, though.  I still can't even get Meta Knight and he's the one I've been wanting the most.  I've been shamelessly checking eBay like a crazy person, hoping I can snag him for a decent price. :yikes:
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #354 on: May 26, 2015, 06:51:59 AM »
On jeeze! Friday night is going to be a killer at work! x( I really just want Charizard and Pacman! I sadly havnt seen any restock here since the gold mario came out, all my walmarts and targets have had the exact same figures for a long long time! Its always mario, a few bowser, pikachu, and a toppled over peach in her box. Im considering getting the japanese version of pit and rosalina since they are compatable with other region games! I just want one for my shelf anyways! ^^

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 26, 2015, 06:55:38 AM »
On jeeze! Friday night is going to be a killer at work! x( I really just want Charizard and Pacman! I sadly havnt seen any restock here since the gold mario came out, all my walmarts and targets have had the exact same figures for a ling long time! Its always mario, a few bowser, pikachu, and a toppled over peach in her box. Im xonsidering getting the japanese version of pit and rosalina since they are compatable with other region games! I just want one for my shelf anyways! ^^

Is every Walmart like that, then? :lol: We don't even check for Amiibos are our local one anymore because they always have the same figures and the area is always a mess anyway. -_-

I ended up getting Japanese Dedede since he was cheaper than the English one according to my fiance, which makes no sense to me since there's literally no difference between them other than packaging (and I use my Amiibos so I don't care about that).
Instagram / Want List

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 26, 2015, 07:34:15 AM »
Thanks for the congrats, you guys! :D Marth is my Nintendo Husband one of my fav characters to play as in Smash Bros, and had wanted him since Day one. xD

If i ever spot Metaknight while I am out (i think he is supposed to get a restock this Friday?), I'll totally get him for you Moonbeam! :D

The reason why the JPN/EU versions are cheaper than the US ones is because the former two being "more plentiful" than the latter ones. Heck, IIRC you can get some of the JPN recent restocks for around $20 ( Villager, Captain falcon, Little mac, ect.). Some hardcore Amiibo collectors are all about the packaging "matching" as far as what region it's from, and since the US versions of the rare amiibos are harder to find, they tend to be more expensive.

*shivers at the memory of US Villager amiibo being around $90*

Offline Iris

• Trade Count: (+30)
    • View Profile
    • http://shadesofrain.deviantart.com/
« Reply #357 on: May 26, 2015, 07:52:20 AM »
I saw somewhere that one TRU was projecting getting in 90+ Greninja's  (That is probably a high volume store but still)!  So it's sounding like they're going to be a little bit more prepared then they were with Lucario.  Hopefully they'll have enough that everyone that is lined up when they open will atleast get one.

I'm going to be at Target myself, but thankfully I'm not after anything 'popular' so I'm not super worried.  Just going for Pacman, Wario, and Charizard for my boyfriend.

It's Palutena I'm worried about in a couple months. :(  I think there is speculation already that Dark Pit is going to be  Best Buy exclusive (And well all know what a GREAT job they did with Meta Knight) so I'm really nervous about Palutena.  Probably be an impossible Game stop exclusive or something.

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 26, 2015, 08:04:48 AM »
It still ticks me off that they're making certain Amiibos exclusive to places.

Thanks, Milky!  I really would like to go out and look myself, and Pac-man and Greninja are the only Amiibos I'm after in this wave.  I just hate that feeling of disappointment when I get my hopes high for something that I can't get.
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #359 on: May 26, 2015, 08:22:16 AM »
Gah... I remember going everywjere trying to find the Villager! :freak: im an AC fan and aaaaaack I still dont have him!

I cried inside about the online preorders for jigglypuff....I had that day off and I stood on my computer and when they were listed, they were instantly sold out!!! Jigglypoop is my 1# most used character in Smash Bros! *makes angry jiggly puff face at nintendo/target/ *

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal