collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New at Hasbrotoyshop.com: Bridle friends, flower fillies, talking Cadance, castl  (Read 2356 times)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Mine shipped out and should be here on Monday. I would call them if you're having issues.

I called yesterday and apparently there was some problem with my credit card info not matching my credit card...just because I didn't put my middle initial even though it didn't ask for it and something to do with a different last name even though they didn't explain that one.  They said I was supposed to have gotten an email saying to call them but never did; I even checked my junk folder and there was nothing.  I am really irritated now :enraged: though because everything I bought has now shipped EXCEPT the castle because now it is backordered and won't ship until August :stressed:!  I would have gotten it by now but no Hasbro's system is retarded and now I have to wait when it should have shipped 8 days ago.  Sorry, just a little rant, I know many haven't been able order it but still, grinds my nerves.  I want to see Princess Cadence and Shining Armor! 

I am just glad I am not some little girls mom that has a birthday or something in July that would've gotten it on time or something...I can't imagine parents having that problem and having to explain to their 6 year-olds that it is coming but not until a month after their birthday lol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal