collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who confesses to being a Pony Hoarder?  (Read 3175 times)

Offline MsTwilight

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Who confesses to being a Pony Hoarder?
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2012, 07:18:35 PM »
I was a hoarder but I'm doing much better now.  :blush: If I can get my pony shelves all up and actually see what I own I will be out of the buying doubles, triples, quadruples loop!

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2012, 07:29:26 PM »
Can't say I'm a hoarder... yet.  Although sometimes I feel like it since I don't usually have a lot of anything, especially something that just sits on a shelf once it's been cleaned up...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2012, 07:37:43 PM »
I think I have a tendency to hoard g1 accessories, too.  I don't have much of a problem selling off my extra ponies but the accessories - I become attached to them.  Then again, I only have one drawer full.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2012, 08:55:24 PM »
Dang, do you want me to start saving my G4 combs for you? I can send you a bundle every time I get to like... 20 or so. They are useless to me.

And if she doesn't want them, I'll take them.  XD 

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2012, 01:47:23 AM »
*Hand proudly in the air*....the signature pic below is a teeny teeny teeny itty bitty tiny handful of what I have to sort...I have some kind of obsessive disorder when it comes to combs - I simply need to have as many as possible...

I did this kind of search last weekend [managed to check out just one box] and discovered a disturbing number of items which I thought I was still looking for...

Love that board...with the reverse side its much cuter than the UK version isnt it?
Dang, do you want me to start saving my G4 combs for you? I can send you a bundle every time I get to like... 20 or so. They are useless to me.

Lol Saply...dont tempt me...thats an amazing offer! Honestly I think its some kind of dangerous addiction...smoking? no...excessive drinking no? another comb hathorcat? *bounce bounce* ALWAYS!!!!!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2012, 05:32:36 AM »
I have to admit, I at first read this stuff and thought "that will NEVER happen to me".

Well...

I'm working on a custom, and I was concerned about getting a certain color of paint. As far as I could remember, I had never made a custom in that color before. But then, when I went to check my paint supply, it turned out that I DID have that color. -_- XD So I guess I hoard custom supplies.

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline bigmlpfan

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Currently offline due to illness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2012, 06:00:54 AM »
I hoard ponies  ^.^ , I don't sell them even if I have 7 - 20 of one pony  :blush:

bigmlpfan xx

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2012, 06:34:00 AM »
I used to until I actually sold some stuff, now my collection is smaller, my head is clear and I know exactly what I have and haven't got :D

*Hand proudly in the air*....the signature pic below is a teeny teeny teeny itty bitty tiny handful of what I have to sort...I have some kind of obsessive disorder when it comes to combs - I simply need to have as many as possible...

I did this kind of search last weekend [managed to check out just one box] and discovered a disturbing number of items which I thought I was still looking for...

Love that board...with the reverse side its much cuter than the UK version isnt it?

Lol Saply...dont tempt me...thats an amazing offer! Honestly I think its some kind of dangerous addiction...smoking? no...excessive drinking no? another comb hathorcat? *bounce bounce* ALWAYS!!!!!

Live it up eh haha :lmao:

Omg so at least on birthdays and things you are very easy to buy gifts for.... a bucket o combs? :biggrin:

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2012, 06:51:57 AM »
 :lol:  better watch out hathorcat.

A big ole bucket of combs might be coming your way!
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2012, 07:13:57 AM »
i tend to hoard, but i started collecting at a young age (3rd grade) and all the ponies i found then have a special place in my heart, well the G1s and 2s that i grew up with.  I got rid of over 100 g3s last summer.  I am praying to God now that i started actively collecting again that any pony i get now i will be able to sell if needed.  but i dunno how well that's going to work with the older ones.... ^__^ 
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2012, 07:50:24 AM »
I am a winger hoarder.  I know this because I was offered an insanely awesome trade with another member here.  I would send her 2 of mine (and mind you I have like 5 of each) for 2 crazy amazing of hers.  I...couldn't do it....:(  So instead I'm just outright buying her ponies.  I think that qualifies me as either 1) completely insane or 2) extreme winger hoarder.

Pretty soon TLC will be coming to my house and filing a show about me:(  JK.

Oh right, I have a few winger combs if anyone wants them.  2 of them are Argie combs!!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2012, 08:35:09 AM »
That's too funny ponylady!!!  So glad to hear you finally have one (or had one this whole time!).  I know it was a major want for you :)

I do pretty well being organized and keeping updated lists. If I rebuy something I already have, it's usually not a big item, like an upgrade to a common pony or small accessory.  I have had the reverse happen though. I am SURE I bought a blue spanish disco ponywear outfit, but I can't find it now :(   Did I misplace it or was I just imagining things??

I think the whole hoarder issue depends on your definition of hoarding. I've always thought that meant you gather things you don't need for your goal and can't let go of it.  I have a ton of stuff, but it's all part of the collection puzzle. Whatever extra stuff I get gets taken to the Fair every year.   

However, I do have more ponies than I have space for them!   Some would consider that a hoarding trait, I'm sure!

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2012, 08:43:15 AM »
Oh, shut the front door!!! :lmao: That is just tooooo funny!!!! While, I can't say that I've ever come across something that I was specifically looking to buy, I have come across things and thought "Where the heck did that come from?" Like the little book "Spike and the Magic Shoes" (which I still haven't read. What's up with that??!! :P ) I have no idea how it came to live in my pony room. XD

I had a cousin send me a message on Facebook a couple of weeks back who said she wanted to buy some ponies off of me as "You sell them, right?"
I had to correct her with "No, I rarely sell; I mostly hoard." My Mom then went and "liked" my comment. :P

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2012, 09:20:54 AM »
Oh, shut the front door!!! :lmao: That is just tooooo funny!!!! While, I can't say that I've ever come across something that I was specifically looking to buy, I have come across things and thought "Where the heck did that come from?" Like the little book "Spike and the Magic Shoes" (which I still haven't read. What's up with that??!! :P ) I have no idea how it came to live in my pony room. XD

I know what you mean. I can't, for the life of me, remember where I got my Ponyville Butterscotch. I know I found my Ponyville Kimono in a box somewhere in the house, but Butterscotch is a bit of a mystery!

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal