collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who are these ponies?  (Read 1295 times)

AubadePrism

• Trade Count: (0)
Who are these ponies?
« on: April 09, 2012, 09:15:15 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The top right filly and the bottom green ponies..I tried ordering them but they were out of stock...Who are they?

MoongazerThePony

Re: Who are these ponies?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 09:17:49 AM »
I don't know the filly but the green one might be Minty!!  :cold:

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 09:24:45 AM »
I think the blue one on the bottom is the one people are calling Sweetie Blue. The filly is yet unnamed or announced. You can see them both on Strawberry Reef!

Lon-san

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 10:19:03 AM »
I think the little yellow unicorn is related to the non-CMC Flower Fillies. The one shown at Toy Fair is orange but all three are are pearly. Hasbro has a thing about making pearly pony prototypes and using a flat finish on the actual product. Either we're getting a yellow unicorn filly or they might have considered making her yellow at some point.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 11:50:39 AM »
Both of them have been floating around Taobao for a while now...personally [for the moment] I am coming strongly down on the side of non-official "factory fun" ponies - mainly due to the tinsel in the hair and the fact they have been around on Taobao for so long, in very very small numbers, but have yet to be seen as any kind of confirmed release...

I think the most likely release for Sweetie Blue will be in a playset as thats the only place non original 6 have been released with tinsel or glitter...along the lines of Starbeam Twinkle...but I am still taking it with a pinch of salt!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline BrightIdea

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 12:02:55 PM »
I already tried buying these 2 and they went out of stock while I was making the order (2 months ago).

One looks like the blind bag Sweetie Blue, and the other is the baby from the Flower Girls set that is going to come out.

I tried again to buy them when the person who bought them from under my nose sold them on ebay. I lost again and have been miserable about it since February.  :cry: [size=78%]Sorry for the whining lol. If anyone is selling these, they are on my wanted list in the wanted forum.[/size] ;)

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 05:56:46 PM »

I think the most likely release for Sweetie Blue will be in a playset as thats the only place non original 6 have been released with tinsel or glitter...along the lines of Starbeam Twinkle...but I am still taking it with a pinch of salt!

I have to agree with this! In the Toyfair pics, as far as I can see, none of the ponies in front of the wedding castle or in the wedding edition boxes have tinsel in their hair. That doesn't mean they won't upon release. But the pics testify that they most likely won't have tinsel!

Grrrr! I really hope Minty and Sweetie Blue aren't special edition or international exclusives! I hate to have to hunt them down   and pay through the nose! We don't need yet another set of the mane 6 or anymore large pony play structures.
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 06:05:51 PM »
I totally agree that we don't need anymore mane 6 ponies! I am still trying to get G4 Skywishes, Daisy Dreams and Rainbow Flash :( The shipping is awful from international countries. I think Hasbro needs to be more USA friendly and sell them here as individuals and not in sets!

Post Merge: April 09, 2012, 06:06:40 PM

I forgot to add that as cute as the babies are...why on earth do they not have cutie marks?  :huh:

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 06:10:58 PM »
I totally agree that we don't need anymore mane 6 ponies! I am still trying to get G4 Skywishes, Daisy Dreams and Rainbow Flash :( The shipping is awful from international countries. I think Hasbro needs to be more USA friendly and sell them here as individuals and not in sets!

Post Merge: April 09, 2012, 06:06:40 PM

I forgot to add that as cute as the babies are...why on earth do they not have cutie marks?  :huh:
Agree on all of this! I pretty much gave up on DD and RF for now, though. ):
I've also seen many fillies on the show itself who have earned their cutie marks early, so why are ALL of them blank flanks? Why not make some of the CMCs classmates?
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal