collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: deadpool ,seen it yet? (spoilers may be )  (Read 6984 times)

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: deadpool ,seen it yet? (spoilers may be )
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2016, 01:56:50 AM »
i went to see it again last Saturday i liked it so much ! 

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2016, 10:06:22 AM »
That was an entertaining movie... I guess.

Although I was a little disappointed in the LACK of nudity. watching HBO has more bare skin!  I've seen more crotches in Game of Thrones!
Then my husband pointed out how much more the movie would have cost to make if there was more nudity from Ryan Gosling.... 

I think I'm getting a little jaded... compared to all the war movies, combat films, historical documentaries/period films, and martials arts we watch.... Deadpool wasn't worth an R rating.  :(  ooooh the man has a sword and they used SFX to shove it in a man's chest!  Big deal. Reality has things like Tiananmen Square and ISIS violence. 

I do really like how Deadpool talks to the audience though - always one of my favorite storytelling moves in comics.
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2016, 10:46:41 AM »

This movie made me blush! Though I almost BOL'd at the strap on scene - hubby beside me was cringing (though he liked the part just before that well enough.)

"...Happy International Womans' Day...."  :haha:
[/quote]

:lmao:
[/quote]

Is that what she said? I guess my ears weren't quite working, I heard "Happy Woman's Empowerment Day". Or something like that.

Kanchii

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2016, 12:02:29 PM »

This movie made me blush! Though I almost BOL'd at the strap on scene - hubby beside me was cringing (though he liked the part just before that well enough.)

[/quote]

Is that what she said? I guess my ears weren't quite working, I heard "Happy Woman's Empowerment Day". Or something like that.
[/quote]

THAT WAS SO FUNNY!!!! Hahahaha my gf and I busted up at that bit!!! Just that whole scene where they kept turning every Holiday, even the dumb random ones, into an excuse to hook up and would incorporate it into what they did hahaha!

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2016, 04:12:47 PM »

[/quote]

THAT WAS SO FUNNY!!!! Hahahaha my gf and I busted up at that bit!!! Just that whole scene where they kept turning every Holiday, even the dumb random ones, into an excuse to hook up and would incorporate it into what they did hahaha!
[/quote]

:wonder: Maybe I'm remembering wrong and that is what she said??! Either way, it made almost everyone laugh lol

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline Elisto

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2016, 11:18:14 AM »
I just saw it! I'm lame and waited two days because it was busy since Saturday at the pre-release day. xD Thank goodness everyone who saw it with us were ALL adults! Im so thankful my movie theater is sooooooooo strict about R rated movies- kids are actually removed from the theater with their parents if they try to go with them. ONLY people over 18 are allowed and there was a cop outside in the hallway. They ID checked us twice at the ticket booth and at the theater doors. I flat out hate kids (at least this newer generation. Sorry- us 90's kids were the last good batch. Yeah I said it.) so this was awesome!

That's...extreme. No, it's not appropriate for kids so I agree they shouldn't really be there, but it's rated R, not NC-17. That means parents are allowed to take them, and I don't see why this should even be an issue at all with older teens who are their with adults. I don't think police are even supposed to be doing that. I don't know the rules on how theaters can or can't enforce their own policies, but do they do this with every R-rated film they show, or just this one for some reason?

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2016, 07:49:26 PM »
I just saw it! I'm lame and waited two days because it was busy since Saturday at the pre-release day. xD Thank goodness everyone who saw it with us were ALL adults! Im so thankful my movie theater is sooooooooo strict about R rated movies- kids are actually removed from the theater with their parents if they try to go with them. ONLY people over 18 are allowed and there was a cop outside in the hallway. They ID checked us twice at the ticket booth and at the theater doors. I flat out hate kids (at least this newer generation. Sorry- us 90's kids were the last good batch. Yeah I said it.) so this was awesome!

That's...extreme. No, it's not appropriate for kids so I agree they shouldn't really be there, but it's rated R, not NC-17. That means parents are allowed to take them, and I don't see why this should even be an issue at all with older teens who are their with adults. I don't think police are even supposed to be doing that. I don't know the rules on how theaters can or can't enforce their own policies, but do they do this with every R-rated film they show, or just this one for some reason?

It's actually up to the individual theatre. Most don't care xD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal