collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: deadpool ,seen it yet? (spoilers may be )  (Read 7010 times)

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: deadpool ,seen it yet? (spoilers may be )
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2016, 05:35:03 AM »
Some people just don't care, I think. There were a few kids at the showing we attended but thankfully not too many  :huh:

Offline CustomsRfun

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Wanted: MOC Surprise and MIB baby Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2016, 06:52:38 AM »
Then i hope they have to deal with the nightmares the kids will have... and all the questions about some body parts mentioned a LOT in the movies!

Parenting nowadays is *horrendous*...
Open for Customs Commissions :)

LOOKING FOR:
MOC Surprise and MIB baby Surprise

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2016, 08:04:47 PM »
I just saw it! I'm lame and waited two days because it was busy since Saturday at the pre-release day. xD Thank goodness everyone who saw it with us were ALL adults! Im so thankful my movie theater is sooooooooo strict about R rated movies- kids are actually removed from the theater with their parents if they try to go with them. ONLY people over 18 are allowed and there was a cop outside in the hallway. They ID checked us twice at the ticket booth and at the theater doors. I flat out hate kids (at least this newer generation. Sorry- us 90's kids were the last good batch. Yeah I said it.) so this was awesome!

The movie lived up to my expectations!!!! Enough adult jokes and references to keep fans happy! :D I'm glad this movie is doing so well and I enjoyed it. I've always loved Dead Pool- he was always like this better and funny/pervy/antihero vengeful version of Spider Man to me haha!
My favorite parts- SUPER SPOILERY!
Spoiler
That guy called Negasonic "Mega Sonic" *I died*

"All the dinosaurs feared the t-rex!"

That unicorn plush. Poor unicorn. Awesome unicorn in the credits that made rainbow....um...yeah x'D

Stan Lee's cameo LOL every old white man's dream occupation.

BOOBS!

"It will feel huge in this hand" oh dear... X'D

Best one- "I'm gonna do to you what limp biscuit did to music in the 90's" *we all died at this part*
:lmao:

Dude the ending credit teaser scene. What a jerk.

Post Merge: February 15, 2016, 08:20:24 PM

Then i hope they have to deal with the nightmares the kids will have... and all the questions about some body parts mentioned a LOT in the movies!

Parenting nowadays is *horrendous*...

I COULDNT AGREE MORE. Just earlier- a few hours ago- I witnessed this disgusting parent in Cici's Pizza. This *young as bleep* mom had like 3 small kids and just let them run around like it was a playground. There are signs everywhere they say not to leave plates on tables- " help keep our restaurant clean and throw waste and trash at this station". This lady told their kids to leave their mess at the table. Also that same family one of their kids, and older one at that, knocked down an entire cart of plates near the cleaning station and refused to clean it and argued with the manager. She said picking up after her kids mess was THEIR job. She had her mom with her and she also argued the same thing. WOW. JUST WOW. I'm glad I'm infertile. Cole and I will daydream sometimes about adopting because we think its romantic and then we experience things like that constantly that change our minds instantly.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 08:20:24 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline WickedWonderland

• Trade Count: (+215)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Okie Dokie Lokie
    • View Profile
    • Flickr - Pony Sales
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2016, 10:40:13 PM »
As soon as the opening credits started rolling I knew they were gonna do Deadpool justice. I'm mainly a DC fan, but Marvel does really awesome movies. So good. I'm really happy that it's been successful. *sigh* If only they had put that kind of work into Green Lantern. I loved him as Deadpool, but Ryan Reynolds was perfect for Hal Jordan.

I will say, I'm disappointed that he didn't sing "Bananas" by Gwen Stefani like he did in the test footage. That was so freaking funny. Hopefully it'll be an extra on the DVD. And I REALLY wanted Deadpool to recognize Stan Lee (maybe ask for an autograph or something) when he made his cameo, but the cameo was still gold.

And I can't believe people bring young kids to a rated R movie. Honestly, I definitely could have watched it as a kid. I was pretty desensitized to nudity and violence by elementary school and I can only imagine what this new generation is like, but I feel like parents would be more overly protective about what their kids watch? :/
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 10:43:28 PM by WickedWonderland »

Offline kestral_kitsune

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2016, 04:16:01 PM »
it was freaking awwwesome and yeah i still couldn't believe that some parents were complaining that they had to take their young kids out of it. i'm all DUDE RATED R! even Ryan Reynolds  was all this is NOT a kid movie, take them to go see Civil War or Batman in an interview.
art page
Kestral ref!!   want list
designs for sale and commission information
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline CustomsRfun

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Wanted: MOC Surprise and MIB baby Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2016, 12:45:54 AM »
I will say, I'm disappointed that he didn't sing "Bananas" by Gwen Stefani like he did in the test footage. 

They have to leave stuff for the sequel ;)
Open for Customs Commissions :)

LOOKING FOR:
MOC Surprise and MIB baby Surprise

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2016, 04:45:35 AM »
Although I am a Marvel fan and mainly towards X-Men, Deadpool has never gone on my radar before and I really didn't care for this movie. But I went and saw it anyway just because I don't have to pay and I wanted to see what the fuss was all about. It did have some points and I loved the sense of humour but sometimes it got too much for me and I had to turn away. I actually watched The Good Dinosour in the evening and thought it was better.

We've had some huge issues with underaged teens trying to get on to this movie. Last Saturday one of them tried to sneak in four times. He went so far as to buy a ticket for another movie which theatre was in the same hallway, but the cashier got suspicious (why would a 12 year old kid want to see the Danish girl?) and followed him and saw him enter the Deadpool screen.. It's so fun when they think we're not gonna catch them, I mean seriously..

I never saw the last scene as we had a buss to catch but will try to tonight at closing.. rumour has it he tell people to clean up after themselves and they actually do, which I have to see for myself.

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2016, 07:13:03 AM »
Just saw it last night, loved it!!
Ryan Renolds was the perfect actor for this role, because of his comedic style.  He is Deadpool!  It was raunchy, gorey, and the music was great!
Any parent who took their young child to see this movie (despite the rating warning) deserves to have to explain to the kids teacher why the kid is using really bad language  at school now and getting in trouble!

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2016, 06:10:48 PM »
My kid is sarcastic enough without viewing this movie.  we all watched the trailers.  She laughed at "funny man!".  I said, "Nope, she is not seeing that yet." 

So she will be having Granny and Grampa Night while Mom and Dad go see the movie next Friday... :D 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2016, 09:05:02 PM »
I saw it (because it's what we were in time for, missed our other movie) and I really liked it even though there was the usual parading around women naked which annoys me and some other mildly sexist stuff.

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2016, 05:27:26 PM »
This movie made me blush! Though I almost BOL'd at the strap on scene - hubby beside me was cringing (though he liked the part just before that well enough.)

I can't imagine taking a kid to this movie. Can't. Imagine. Language, naughty jokes (you know kids will repeat it even if they have no idea why it is so funny), naked (not just nude, they were NAKED), including a weenie shot. I'm 35 and it was almost too naughty for me. I know I jaw dropped plenty of times. Though I have been mentally giggling over some of the jokes for the last four days...

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2016, 07:09:10 PM »
This movie made me blush! Though I almost BOL'd at the strap on scene - hubby beside me was cringing (though he liked the part just before that well enough.)

"...Happy International Womans' Day...."  :haha:

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2016, 08:24:31 PM »
I took my boyfriend to see it last week. I don't know much about Dead pool but I absolutely loved this. We were howling with laughter almost all the way through. Fortunately I checked the ratings beforehand and I'm glad. This is not a movie for my daughter to see. Besides she was sick and we were in dire need of a Just Us Date.

Post Merge: February 23, 2016, 08:24:45 PM

"...Happy International Womans' Day...."  :haha:

:lmao:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2016, 08:37:04 PM »
loved the movie so much...I have seen it 3 times =)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal