collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III  (Read 219257 times)

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III
« Reply #360 on: October 26, 2017, 01:17:27 PM »
Heads up, Trixie and Chipcutter need to be leveled up to 3 stars.

Blagh.  Thanks. >_<
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 26, 2017, 04:36:38 PM »
I called GL Customer Support. Spoke to a representative who told me he would look into the ban and email me within the hour. Shockingly, he did!

Ban upheld, and extended to 14 days. No Halloween rewards, or Storm King rewards, for me.  And theres no actual proof or explanation. 

My best guess is that since I won so many prizes WITHOUT paying GL any money that they suspect cheating. Rather then me setting timers and up all nite with a newborn.

Guess Im out pony peeps. See ya next month. Maybe. I miss my ponies but Im so fed up right now....
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 04:39:46 PM by Ponytails »
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 26, 2017, 05:00:25 PM »
 I’m so sorry Ponytails. Gameloft sets up these events so you have to stay up all night to win and then to punish those who play fair isn’t right .  :hug:  I know you didn’t cheat. could it have been Pushkin?  Since you said you already had him and won him again maybe that’s what made Gameloft decide to ban you? It stil isn’t fair though. It’s not your fault.

I have the sale on Jet Set and Filthy Rich but no Pinkie in the Hotel.
Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline cloud_weaver

• View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 26, 2017, 05:45:48 PM »
Ponytails, I’m so sorry!  I have NEVER been impressed with their customer service.  I used to play FarmVille, and they have amazing CS, and so I willingly paid for items and animals with real money.  But after a few rough run ins with GL I decided they are not in it to help their customers and wrote them off.  Sorry that they won’t help you. :sad:

Cloudie’s Wish List
Cloudie’s TRADE List

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 26, 2017, 05:49:47 PM »
It could be any number of things. All of which are due to their error. But theres no real way to appeal it so Im now on forced hiatus.
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Princess Fizzy

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 26, 2017, 06:05:19 PM »
I'm sorry Ponytails! That's really not fair at all! They put nearly ridiculous goals in there game & then turn around & punish users for getting them!

Seriously, I was only able to get Tempest for my hubby, because I was customizing a pony & didn't sleep for 3 days straight ( I missed her in my game because I finally crashed a few hours before the event ended, it was ridiculous)!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 26, 2017, 06:09:22 PM »
Ponytails that is ridiculous!! I’m so angry on your behalf!! They literally engineer the game to force you to stay up all night, and if you do, they call you a cheater?!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 26, 2017, 08:32:59 PM »
That is so unfair Ponytails, I'm so sorry to hear they banned you without any good reason. They should have at least given you an explanation in the email so you knew why they banned you in the first place and then you could dispute it.
I worked with Gameloft customer service a few years back when my game randomly lost a good handful of my gems I had paid actual money for. They were super helpful to me then, they got my gems back plus some within a couple of days. Maybe its because I bought them with real money they could see the transaction?
But lately I've been less than impressed. I've been trying to work with them on a different game (I got a new tablet and my progress wasn't transferring from on device to another despite both devices being Apple). It took 4 separate phone calls (3 of them said they'd send me an email, I got 1 email but no response for days) to even get my progress back and even then it was a few days behind. I emailed the rep back about it and she told me to let her know what was missing and she'd fix it. A month later I finally got an email that said it looked like everything had transferred fine. Like duh, I've been playing for over a month now of course I've caught back up! I'm still trying to work with them because it still sounds like they don't have the right save data for me but after hearing that they banned you I might hold of on getting back to them. I don't want anything to happen while theres an event going on in that game too.

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 27, 2017, 07:37:18 AM »
I've had run is with Gameloft too. Their customer service is often not the best and I think sometimes it depends on which representative responds to your request on how your problem is dealt with. My game crashed once right after I won a pony and spent real money buying hundreds of gems that were on sale. I also "won" extra gems for making my purchase. After several unhelpful emails Gameloft finally sent me my save file, which was set to right before I won the pony and bought the gems. It took so long to get my game restored that I didn't fight for my lost gems or pony although I probably should have.

I still feel terrible for you Ponytails.  :sad:  It's terrible that Gameloft did that to you when you did nothing wrong. They should stand behind their game and not ban players who played fair.

Pirate Pinkie has arrived in my hotel, but I am having trouble with getting enough points in the dancing and mine cart game. I got Jet Set but am waiting for his house to be built. I'm also working on leveling up Trixie and Chip Cutter to 3 stars. 

Ponyfan

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 27, 2017, 04:59:38 PM »
So guys... how worried should I be that all of the ponies I won the last event for Kludgetown are missing? Princess Sky Star, the two Kludgetowners... all gone. I thought maybe they would show up as I progressed in the quests but I’m almost done and they are nowhere. I’m worried because, now, I finally got access on my iPad game account to Kludgetown, and all of the ponies I won are there.
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 27, 2017, 05:23:15 PM »
Snapdragon, have you checked your Klugetown  inventory for them? That’s where mine went. If you already built their houses before Klugetown was locked they will reappear instantly after you tap them.

Ponyfan

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #371 on: October 27, 2017, 10:49:53 PM »
the mine Cart is being requested on many tasks,WOW, they have to force us to play that damn mine game, I kinda hate those games LOL

It is pitiful I just let it run until it crashes on it's own when i don't have time to really be playing it
the most I get is 6000 points per run :(
I refuse to use my gems to play the 10X , i'm sure is what they want us to do
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 28, 2017, 01:29:53 AM »
I hate the minecart and dance game. But with 35% extra for the mine if I dress up Rainbow Dash it can be done better. And you can combine this also with the story quest and getting rainbow dash pirate event.

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 28, 2017, 04:43:24 AM »
Just need to get pirate Rarity, might get her might not

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline cloud_weaver

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 28, 2017, 05:34:17 AM »
Ack!!!  So many ponies on sale!  Anyone know if I need any of the ones on sale for future tasks?  Of course Songbird isn’t on sale.  O.o

Cloudie’s Wish List
Cloudie’s TRADE List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal