collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony dreams  (Read 220 times)

DemureGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
My Little Pony dreams
« on: May 08, 2014, 05:20:30 AM »
The last two nights I've had My Little Pony dreams. Last nights was a real weird one!
I went to a pub that happened to sell second hand things and lo and behold there was a box of ponies in decent contition. I happily bought the lot. For some reason I hung around and the owner said that they had found more ponies in a store room and I was welcome to take what I liked. I went to look and found that they were slightly more uncommon ponies, then I found a box full of rare forign ponies. Plus ALL their accessories. One was even a koala pony. Weird huh?  It got odder. I asked if I could take the lot and suddenly they got hostile asking me why I wanted ponies in the first place. A chain started of 'I'll have to ask -blank- to see if it's ok'.
  As I waited the entire thing turned into a murder mystery that I had to try and solve. All I had wanted was the darn ponies!

So, anyone else had pony dreams?

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony dreams
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 10:39:25 AM »
Ha ha, dreams sure are interesting...

I recently dreamed that I encountered a large box full of deflocked G1 Crumpets.  I guess because I like yellow ponies  :lol:  So random!
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 02:35:10 PM »
I think I am so boring! I never seem to have any exciting pony dreams.

Sounds like an interesting dream for you though :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 03:17:41 PM »
I used to have them a lot. I once dreamed I found a bunch of original puffy stickers - and they still smelled like ponies.  I woke up with the scent in my head and was SO disappointed it wasn't real!

Rainfeather

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 04:07:02 AM »
I have that a lot, even the four years I stopped collecting they never stopped. Like every week.

They allways have to do with finding ponies at a fleamarket or good will store, but I never have my money with me... So I have to go home to get my money and everything goes wrong... either I can't find my way home and I bicycle for hours without knowing where I am... either the store is closed when I come back or either they are sold to someone else...

So it are more my little nightmares :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal