collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pound Puppies and "BOXER" and "AMERICAN BULLDOG" dog items WANTED!!!  (Read 4596 times)

Offline prettypony55

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
HI guys!!! I am desperatly looking for an adult grey rumpleskins pound puppy. I will pay very well or trade ponies for a value of 75$. I am also looking for a newborn grey and creme colored rumpleskins pound puppy. I am also looking for mugs, tooth brush holder, working talking Cooler (like a teddy ruxpin) the very large vintage pound puppies. These are around 30 inches long. I will take any color of these. I am also looking for any cookie jars, and christmas themed pound puppies. I am not activley looking for other plush puppies or purries, but if you have any for sale or trade I will consider them too.

Here is a older auction on ebay of a rumpleskins adult puppy, and a newborn. Again, I only need grey colored ones. I dont care what condition they are in, but obviously the better the conditon the higher I will pay or trade.

I know this is wierd but I am alos looking for any used toothbrush's. I make braclets out of them.

Please pm me of you have anything for sale. Even if its not listed as a wnat I will still consider things you may have. Thank you so much!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Vintage-7-Tonka-Pound-Puppies-RUMPLESKINS-Chocolate-Brown-/360488906095?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53eed02d6f&nma=true&si=qYngDBvkk%2BIvhdhqax0V2wX1xOE%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tonka-Pound-Puppies-RUMPLESKINS-Plush-Dog-1986-/370636680017?item=370636680017&ViewItem=&nma=true&si=qYngDBvkk%2BIvhdhqax0V2wX1xOE%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

NEW WANT--- I am also looking for anything to do with the breed of dogs, BOXER'S, and AMERICAN BULLDOGS. I am looking for anything associated with the breed, but no books please.

Cashy says to help him find new puppies!!!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 10:41:29 PM by prettypony55 »

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
Re: Pound Puppies Wanted!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 04:47:35 AM »
I have that little brown one in the picture!

No others though, I'm a Pound Purrie girl here!

Ianthe99

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 05:36:26 AM »
Let me see what I have doubles of. I have accumulated quite a few in the last few years. :-)

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 10:54:07 AM »
That brown newborn seems to be so easy to find! I think everyone has that guy, whether they collect pound puppies or not. LOL

Thank you for taking a look for me.

I also got a newborn clothing outfit that I will trade. Its a pair of red shorts and a white shirt. Let me knwo if anyone needs pictures of it. I may have doubles of some things too, so if someone needs somthingparticular just let em know, I migt have it!

Thanks again guys!!

Offline Ellis1342

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Doodle or do not doodle! There is no artist block!
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 03:37:51 PM »
I tried to take a look at the auctions you showed, but they have both ended. Do you have better pics? There have been a LOT of pound puppies at the flea markets as of late.

CrimsonEtClover

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 03:45:37 PM »
I don't have the ones you are looking for, but I do have two of the pull-along leash puppies with wheels - a non matching adult and baby.

good luck finding your rumpleskins! I love that word!

Ianthe99

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 05:15:37 PM »
Okies, checked. The only doubles I have are a Hardee's one, a couple of newborns and a standard sized dark brown one with long ears. Sorry. :-/

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2012, 05:37:52 PM »
Can someone quickly school me in pound puppies and pound purries?  I almost always leave them behind and garage sales and thrift stores.  Is there some I should be watching out for?  I find quite a few of them. :P

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2012, 07:43:32 PM »
I've got a set of valentine pups/ Easter bunnys .
I know I have a play set but it's vanished.

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2012, 11:20:58 PM »
HI guys! Thank you so mcuh for looking for me!! Basicly from what little information I have is pound puppies were a line of toys, later a tv cartoon show came out from the toy line. They were originally introduced to the market in the early 1980's. If your looking at a pound puppy or pound purry there will be a red embroidered heart with two capial p's in it. This shows you have a real Puppy or purry. There are a lot of knock off ones out there, much like there is with mlp's.

There are some super common puppies and purries out there. Hardees came out with a few newborn puppies and purries as toys in their kid meals. You can find these for a dime a dozen. There was a white purry, a orange tabby purry (both wearing red satin sewn on colars). There was also a brown newborn "rumpleskins" puppy too.

There are also some harder to find puppies and kitties too. Rumpleskins is a type of puppy that can be hard to find. The gret colored one is very hard to find and usually goes for at least 50$. I had one as a kid and lost it, my husband spent 75$ to replace him and my dogs destroyed it, so that is why I am looking for another.

There are puppies that look like poodles, they came in adults and newborns. I have seen them only in greay and in white. There are ones that are all shaggy and furry. Both of these sets can be a tiny bit harder to find.

Puppies and purries come in different sizes. The vinatge ones came in newborns, adults, and then giant sized. These are around 35 inches long, and very hard to find.

They re-relased the pound puppy line around 2000. With this line they came out with tiny tiny puppies, purries and many other animals. They had different holidays, and marriage themed sets. They also had newborn, adults, and the giant sized puppies and purries. This new release are pretty easy to find too.They had puppies ans purres with electronic boxes in there stomachs to make them purr or bark. They also had these in the vinatge line.

Like any other toy line, there are mugs, clothing, bedding, cereamics, posters, books, stickers and many other items that are pound puppy themed. If you do a search on ebay you can find all different itmes from the toy line.

If your out looking for ponies and come across pp's for sale, it might be worth it to buy them. There are very few that are wortha  lot of money. The very original ones that are signed and handmade are worth a ton of money, and rumpleskins are too. But, like anything else they are only woorth what you can sell them for. Newborns are usually easy to find, I will not pay mor than .50 cents for them, unless they are rumpleskins, and only in grey and creme colored. The brown newborn is easy to find. Rumpleskins were available in the vinatge line, as well as the re-released line as well.

I will try to take some pictures for you guys tomorrow. In my opinion I think I have a large collection. I have a few harder to find pp's. I would love to see other people's collections too!! I hope I have meade sense to everyone. If anyone has any questions, I will try to answear them.

Ianthe99

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2012, 05:47:46 AM »
Ooh! Thanks for all of the information!

I will sometimes pass a PP up, but I will sometimes buy them too. I usually buy Purries if I find them though. For the longest time, I had was confusing newborns with the Hardee's pups, until I looked at my stash last night and realized that the Hardee's one were smaller and had sewn collars. I can still remember getting some of the Hardee's ones when they were being sold at the restaurant, and having to get a raincheck for newborn pound puppies at Target 'cause they were on sale and had sold out!

Fo anyone looking, there's lots of really good information over at Ghost of the Doll.  They are my go-to site when I am looking to figure out what a vintage toy is. I LOVE it!

http://www.ghostofthedoll.co.uk/Toys_PoundPuppies.htm

Off to get a picture of my collection. :-)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 05:49:58 AM by Ianthe99 »

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2012, 06:53:30 AM »
hey  i dont know if your intrested but i have a ton of pps   i know i have a couple  rumpleskins. i think ones  grey.   i even  have  an old Pound puppy newborn carrying  case. i'd have to dig to see if i can  find it. ifyour intrested in it (it sucrrently in storage)  i HAD  the big  grey rumpleskin at one point.. but i think i may have  sold it..  or lost it.  i will look again for it. i know i have a large  white and  brown pound purry.  was big into pps when i was little lol

Offline Ember1

• Trade Count: (+81)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2012, 07:15:00 AM »
I can so relate. I just found my grey rumpleskins adult puppy! I had her as a kid too! I have been looking for her for years on ebay with no luck. I would label her as extremely hard to find.
Andre's Sunsparkler Hybrid Proto
"Love is the only truly immortal thing in this world, and if we can learn to love
unconditionally, than it is possible to break down the barriers of death itself."

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2012, 09:04:35 AM »
Oh Ember I am soooo jealous!!! Do you need an extra kidney, or a left arm? LOL.. Im just kidding. I have no chance to find mine as I lost him on a trip to Spain 11 years ago. I am soo happy you have found yours! They do come up every so often on ebay, but they go for a lot!! Thank you again everyone for helping me out!!! I willtry to get a few pictures today...

Loreli - I would love to see what you have!!! I think I might need an upgrade to my rust colored rumpleskin, but I am not sure honestly. I need to go look. But yes!!! I am very definatly interested!!! Thank you so much for looking for me!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 09:11:57 AM by prettypony55 »

Offline Ember1

• Trade Count: (+81)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2012, 09:57:58 AM »

Here are a few photos for u. I guess finding one MIB (probably my grail) is out of the question huh.. I have a cream adult rumple skins MIB like the auction link you posted
but for some reason the grey is impossible to find. Do you think its because they made less of them? there definitely seems to be an abundance of black and rust colored rumple skins.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 10:07:09 AM by Ember1 »
Andre's Sunsparkler Hybrid Proto
"Love is the only truly immortal thing in this world, and if we can learn to love
unconditionally, than it is possible to break down the barriers of death itself."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal