collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What would your dream 'pony room' look like?  (Read 1724 times)

Offline billietallent

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
  • Imma die surrounded by ponies, yarn, and buttons
    • View Profile
Re: What would your dream 'pony room' look like?
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2016, 02:42:00 PM »
Umm.... At least three times bigger than my current toy room, with vintage & antique display cabinets and barristers bookcases for ponies/toys; super plush carpet, and yes, organized. :)

Offline wyndeboo

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2016, 07:25:44 PM »
so many great ideas here :biggrin:

Mine would be:
shelves built into all the walls floor to ceiling
glass doors covering them all
table in the middle of room for playsets
tv, desk, and daybed so i could work on customs and take naps

go big or go home right???  :biggrin:

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2016, 07:30:40 AM »
I would want a room very large with no windows to avoid sunfading, etc.  I want shelves tall enough for me to reach and the shelf part would be small enough just for one pony in front, none in back so you can see all the ponies.  I would put my G1's on one bookshelf and my G3's on another  I would have a bookshelf for plushes and as others have stated I would want a table of some kind to put my Dream Castle on there with maybe fake grass or something to make a scene.  I was thinking the bookshelves would be white and I would want a light wood colored floor and maybe pastel pink for the walls.  I don't have many G4's so maybe I could have one of those shelves you put on a wall, like a single shelf or something.  I could have one of those for my blind bags and G3 tiny tins and the ponyville ponies.  Maybe I could have built in speakers to have varied pony music from each generation playing in the background.   :lovey:

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2016, 10:47:47 AM »
Lovely ideas, everyone! :frolic:

I'd just like space... I'm not really at home in my home, so to speak (share a house with my folks), and my own room's in the basement, so my ponies are mostly in storage under my son's bed (he's upstairs where it's a lot less... basement-y?) and those ponies I do display are on a little shelf.

Ideally, I'd love just one shallow-shelved bookcase, where I could rotate displays of ponies as the mood hits me.  Y'know, winter/holiday themed ponies close to Yule, floral ponies in the spring, etc.  And always my wingers, glow-and-shows, Minty, and my other favourites. ^.^  I guess I'm a bit of an odd duck, in that I don't know if I'd like my entire collection on show all the time...?  Maybe I would, idk... the idea of a whole pony room is so far from attainable right now, I guess I've never really thought of it! :blink:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2016, 09:45:02 PM »
Floor to ceiling glass door shelves!!!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal