collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Doggie Coats for a Medium Pooch  (Read 531 times)

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Doggie Coats for a Medium Pooch
« on: April 13, 2014, 02:05:20 PM »
Re-using this post!

I bought a number of doggie clothes for my pooch that are too big and can't be returned!

Three coats are just too big for my baby.  I have a green puffy winter coat with hood, a red lined rain slicker with fur trim, and a green/lizard print rain coat with hood.

I will post pictures, but in the meantime, please PM me if you are interested!

*Update*  I re-organized a shelf and found stuff

G1
MLP Tales animation cel.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY don't want this.  Like, about to toss it over to the Goodwill kind of don't want.  SOMEBODY'S gotta save it from me.  Please!

G3

Pinkie Pie VII wearing a dress and paper party hat: Excellent condition.  Hat has a few crinkles (it's paper, what can I say?).  Pinkie is clean with no marks.  Hair is fabulous.  visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  I will sell her for $5

Styling Size Rainbow Dash:  No picture (yet).  Hair is braided.  Body is clean.  Symbols and eyes are great.  Definitely could be added to a collection, but I see great potential for her to be customized!  I will also sell her for $10 (includes shipping).

G4

Snowcatcher: loose, no accessories, perfect condition.  I will trade for one of the following G4's:  Cupcake, Feathermay, Flitterheart, Plumsweet, Cherry Pie, Daisy Dreams, Rainbow Flash, Star Dreams, Twistaloo, Silver Spoon, or Star Swirl (lol, I can dream on that one ^_^).  I will also sell for $15
Traded!

Rarity's Blue Bird: very good condition.  Will trade for any pet other than: pink owl, lady bug, chipmunks, bee, or pink cat.  The pets that I want most are swan, duck, chicken, brown puppy, koala, pig, parrot, and pink/white dog.  I will also sell for $6.

Costco's Midnight in Canterlot Set Accessories:  I have a few complete accessory sets.  Vanity, wand, flowers, book, barretts, combs, tiaras, princess capes, etc.  Would love to trade for G4 pets/accessories/ponies I don't have.  I'll also sell; just make an offer ^_^

LPS
The Old-New(ish) style: Bulldog puppy, guinea pig, cocker puppy, and a Bratz pig.  Um, yeah, I need to get a picture of these up.  As far as selling, just make an offer.

SSC
Sugar Woofer Dog and Souffle Skunk.  Would love to trade these guys!  Will also sell for $8 each (includes shipping)

Jem
Magic Decoder Book:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I feel like I've been trying to sell/trade this forever...um...if you're interested, I'll tell you more about it ^_^

Novi Stars Zero the Pet.  I have the packaging, but it is torn to shreds.  Zero is in great conditon.  The heart on his little "pod" has a rub from the factory.

Please PM me if you're interested!!!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 03:02:20 PM by LittleSpiffy »

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
*bump* updated

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • G3 Prototype Pony