collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony.. .Team Pony Sign Up  (Read 22249 times)

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony.. .Team Pony Sign Up
« Reply #180 on: October 04, 2017, 11:35:33 AM »
Thanks for the pineapple juice tip Pokeyonekenobie  and congrats on winnng the “Step it Up” prize. I hope work does something fun with the money you win.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Online Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 05, 2017, 05:50:29 PM »
My phone says I waked almost 3 miles today. :)

Ponyfan

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #182 on: October 05, 2017, 06:01:34 PM »
Wahoo thanks for post:) glad to see positivity:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Kikwifluff

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Bait ponies need love too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 05, 2017, 06:09:48 PM »
I've been bad about posting   :lookround:

Not much is happening IRL? Like, I'm stressed but within normal measures.
I've been working on a few sewing projects that I need to get done sooner rather than later, as they're gifts  ^.^

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 05, 2017, 06:30:52 PM »
I'm having another dicey week, not feeling so good. Haven't really got much of anything accomplished! I'm praying I get this job, it might bring some much needed pants kicking into my life, as my motivational techniques haven't done jack of late! They did call and ask for two more referees, I only just remembered then that one of my original two left the country a few days after my interview, so they mustn't have caught her. The last time I worked for this company, they didn't even check my references, I literally clicked send to the HR manager with their details and the dept. manager called me with the job offer.

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #185 on: October 05, 2017, 06:57:21 PM »
I'm excited - I stopped by Michael's on my way home since Christmas stuff seems to be coming out, and they had the fillable ornaments I wanted. Bonus - they were on sale! :D
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #186 on: October 06, 2017, 08:48:58 AM »
I totally think illness pass through the arena...it has that kind of power. Alot happend this week so I will post all that fun later.

Reminder their is a challenge going on. All you have to do is evaluate how you felt your September has went:) no bonus or subtraction on how you did. Just reflect and tell us:) those who participate go in a drawing for a prize from me:)

I will post who has participated, hopefully later today:)

WE ARE ALMOST TO PAGE 15!!!!!
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 06, 2017, 11:52:41 AM »
Sorry for not posting, it has been a LOOOONG week...

SO excited - the main house + garden are DONE and the estate agents took photos on Thursday. I await an EPC (energy performance certificate - it's the law now in the UK) scheduled Monday, with the hope that the house sale will go live Tues/Weds!!

All I have left to do there is tackle the storage that is locked in the garage - most of it will be dumped but lots to sort through.

New gym - going well! I have completed 3 of my weekly 3 classes, already getting more confident with my lifts etc. Had a nasty surprise this morning - we had to do 8 sets of weight lifting, then a 400m run  :scared: :freak: :shocked: ... then repeated until these were done 5 times (2km total). I do NOT run... SERIOUSLY out of my comfort zone but... I DID it and within the 20 mins limit (18 mins 25 sec!) I was the last of my class to complete but a kind soul decided to run my last lap with me to push me on - I almost cried at his kindness - then everyone cheered as I ran home - then laughed as I lay on the floor huffing and panting!  :lol: I now have a time + weight benchmark to work against should this workout be repeated in future.

Today - sorted out birthday presents for my husband + my Dad - plus took advantage of a day out leisurely walking around town. I visited the John Lewis department store to look at their beautiful Christmas decoration displays. I am a sucker for sparkly things! Took photos on my phone for inspiration. Ended up not finding the presents that I had wanted to get, so got them all online; will collect them at my local (free parking) store tomorrow.

Already an expensive month *sigh*. Ah well, 'tis all done, I can focus on less-urgent chores now. I am patting myself on the back because not many folks thought that it was possible for 1 girl to do all this work on her own, but we got there!  :zzz:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stormness_1 - fingers crossed that that job is yours - anxious times when companies take their time sorting references etc.  :hug:

Kikwifluff - good luck with the sewing projects  :ohyeah:

Ponyfan - 3 miles walking - well done!  :iconclap:

Pokeyonekenobie - congrats on work winning the prize!  :cheer:

Crowning_Glory13 - how sad that your voice is still not recovered, such bad timing for you  :(  :hug:

Kiwi - I love a crafty sale bargain too!

« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 11:55:50 AM by glitterball »

Online Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 06, 2017, 03:47:54 PM »
I am sore today. I had to stand a lot and clean up so I'm not sure if I moved wrong or if it's just general tiredness catching up with me as I didn't sleep well last night.

Congrats glitterball on finishing the run. I was always last when we had to run in gym.

Kikiwifluff  I hope your sewing goes well. I wish I could sew better. 

Kiwi I love a good sale and hope to hear updates on what you put in the ornaments.

No walking for me today and work was full of unhealthy finger foods like chips and dip, pigs in a blanket etc..  I did take a reasonable portion and didn't go back for seconds or dessert.

Ponyfan

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #189 on: October 06, 2017, 04:10:08 PM »
As the post scroll like the sands in an hour glass, these are posts of the arena.  Wow I feel old. That sentence is a variant of an old intro to a USA soap opera called days of our lives. Good luck with all. It sounds exciting

I recognized this right away.  My mom is addicted to Days of our Lives, and my gramma used to watch it when I was a kid.  It doesn't help that that show has been on what 40 years or so?! :shocked:

I have been so behind on this thread, I just finished reading about 10 or more posts.  Of course, I can remember exactly who is all doing what but I hope that those who are sick will feel better soon, that those who are falling a tad short on their goals have faith, and those succeeding, excellent job!

I have finally set up membership at my company's medical fitness center, and have managed to walk 45 minutes on a treadmill the last two nights.  We have dinner with the in-laws tonight so will miss that today.  I have been so excited to swim in the therapeutic pool because it is 98 degrees F but every time I have gone there they have a class, so need to watch the schedule.

I weighed myself recently and found that I am back up to 144 lbs! :blush: >_< -_- I was down to 136 lbs the day of my wedding in June  :(  I have not been exercising the last few months because of my stupid back pain.  It just sucks!  I also have had more sweets of late due to a birthday party and the closeness of Halloween.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 06, 2017, 06:56:05 PM »
Ponyfan - hoping the soreness goes away soon!

nessa16 - gaining 8lb since June - that's 2 lb per month - not too bad, I am sure it can quickly come off again - after my wedding I just ate, ate, ate and gained a whole lot more  :blush: then fell pregnant and got even heavier - a few months after giving birth I manged to shed the massive 50lb via Weight Watchers (but no exercise), getting down to my wedding weight again.

When my WW leader left and the local classes closed, I lost my mojo and some weight crept back on. I joined Slimming World (as it was the only local class) and had a little bit of success but plateaued very quickly so gave up. I was frustrated with the SW method as I was following it closely but not getting the results I had with WW.

I have to say I am a huge fan now of My Fitness Pal because it is free, it makes me log exactly what I have eaten (keeping scales in my kitchen to weigh things to check) and gives me a daily calorie budget to work to. I eat what I like, so long as I stay within my calories.

A revelation for me has been exercise and using weights - classic cardio (exercise that makes you raise your heartbeat and huff and puff e.g. running, burpees, jumping jacks, skipping) is good for calorie loss but weights have another role - toning you up and shrinking your body shape down!

With only 8lb to lose, I am sure that you can nip this in the bud and get a great result by say, Christmas!  :biggrin:

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #191 on: October 06, 2017, 07:03:55 PM »
Ponyfan - hoping the soreness goes away soon!

nessa16 - gaining 8lb since June - that's 2 lb per month - not too bad, I am sure it can quickly come off again - after my wedding I just ate, ate, ate and gained a whole lot more  :blush: then fell pregnant and got even heavier - a few months after giving birth I manged to shed the massive 50lb via Weight Watchers (but no exercise), getting down to my wedding weight again.

When my WW leader left and the local classes closed, I lost my mojo and some weight crept back on. I joined Slimming World (as it was the only local class) and had a little bit of success but plateaued very quickly so gave up. I was frustrated with the SW method as I was following it closely but not getting the results I had with WW.

I have to say I am a huge fan now of My Fitness Pal because it is free, it makes me log exactly what I have eaten (keeping scales in my kitchen to weigh things to check) and gives me a daily calorie budget to work to. I eat what I like, so long as I stay within my calories.

A revelation for me has been exercise and using weights - classic cardio (exercise that makes you raise your heartbeat and huff and puff e.g. running, burpees, jumping jacks, skipping) is good for calorie loss but weights have another role - toning you up and shrinking your body shape down!

With only 8lb to lose, I am sure that you can nip this in the bud and get a great result by say, Christmas!  :biggrin:

Only thing is, is even at my wedding weight, I still wanted to lose 10 pounds so now it's 18 lbs ☹️...

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 06, 2017, 07:43:49 PM »
Only thing is, is even at my wedding weight, I still wanted to lose 10 pounds so now it's 18 lbs ☹️...

Be kind to yourself and just set yourself the 8lb goal for now, once you reach that, set another 5lb goal, then the final 5lb. If you break it up into little steps it becomes less overwhelming!  :hug:

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #193 on: October 07, 2017, 08:30:55 AM »
Hi all, just a  quick check in.  I'm struggling to cut down smoking. I have cut down from 5 per day to 4 by missing out the one last thing in the evening.  It's cold out there! Next I'm hoping to cut out one of the breaks at work on a regular basis.

I haven't been running.  I keep saying I will go and then just not wanting to go out and be around people who stare rudely or shout in the street etc.  I also don't like the local cheap swimming pool because it's dirty.  I guess this is why people pay for a gym membership.  I can't afford it.

My September has been tricky.  I had two weeks holiday, I needed to do some shopping but I overdid it slightly and now have a bill to pay off over the next few months  :blush:  :(  What can I say.  I'm happy with my new clothes.  Two pairs of work trousers, one pair walking trousers, down jacket, waterproof jacket, softshell, two long sleeved t-shirts, bra, wellington boots so yes fairly extensive re-fit. The two jackets cost a lot between them but my old ones were truly only worth putting in the bin.  I just needed some new stuff. 

All these things just sound like weak excuses when I read them back.

I have been very wrapped up in my boyfriend's problems and not getting any head space.  He is having a very bad time and I feel for him but part of me wishes that I had more time to get on with my own life I could be a lot more positive right now if I was just focussing on myself.  He has brought some serious baggage to our relationship.  Oh my.  I wish I could know whether he will get past these things and whether our relationship will ever be what I had hoped. The worry and lack of sleep are both making it harder for me to stay healthy and move forward in my life. Hopefully the cloud will lift.

:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #194 on: October 07, 2017, 10:18:40 AM »
Reminder their is a challenge going on. All you have to do is evaluate how you felt your September has went:) no bonus or subtraction on how you did. Just reflect and tell us:) those who participate go in a drawing for a prize from me:)

I think I forgot to answer this part. I'm calling September a practice month. Work was insanely busy (new school year started), so I didn't get as many social media posts as I would've liked. The second half of the month I got better with scheduling posts, but they weren't for my shop, but it was good practice.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal