collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Vintageponysunny/mlpsunny/sunnyloveus: Beware of this buyer and seller!  (Read 20733 times)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Vintageponysunny/mlpsunny/sunnyloveus: Beware of this buyer and seller!
« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2014, 10:10:44 PM »
Just so everyone knows we are aware and currently working on the other situation. The two are not the same person though  ;)

Well, I trust the mods, but how do we know they aren't the same? And what is the situation with "the other person" who overnight sold all of her items?
We do not reveal our sources.  It is proven they are not the same....end of discussion.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 10, 2014, 02:50:16 PM »
I just wanted to update that user 'WingsofDreamheart' on MLPTP is the same as Vintageponysunny/mlpsunny/brony1979

She's still trying, because her thread on MLPTP is brand new =_= but with the same items, so she's not too smart, lol.
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 10, 2014, 02:59:14 PM »
I just wanted to update that user 'WingsofDreamheart' on MLPTP is the same as Vintageponysunny/mlpsunny/brony1979

She's still trying, because her thread on MLPTP is brand new =_= but with the same items, so she's not too smart, lol.

I'm sorry for those of you that have to go through with this. You would think that if she were going to try to continue to scam people she would at least switch up what she's "selling" and not make all of her fake usernames have the word "sunny" in them.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • you've got to pony while the pony is pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 10, 2014, 08:00:21 PM »

I thought 'WingsofDreamheart' was the same person as GustySunshine who is not the same person as Vintageponysunny/mlpsunny/brony1979
Wings sent me a PM on MLPTP to stop spreading rumors and lies since I posted that her threads are gone. She claims that she told the mods the lot went on ebay and sold there...
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 10, 2014, 08:01:02 PM »

I thought 'WingsofDreamheart' was the same person as GustySunshine who is not the same person as Vintageponysunny/mlpsunny/brony1979
Wings sent me a PM on MLPTP to stop spreading rumors and lies since I posted that her threads are gone. She claims that she told the mods the lot went on ebay and sold there...

You're correct, I mixed up the two!
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Stormy31685

• Trade Count: (+397)
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2014, 04:57:07 PM »
I also want to add to this thread that this person bought a pony from me on eBay.  After the item was stated as "delivered," she opened a case against me for "item not received."  I contacted eBay and they closed it because it was delivered to the address on file and I was covered by eBay Seller Protection.  This was in late June.  Recently, she then tried to file a chargeback with Paypal.  It was immediately closed by Paypal (within about 1 hour or so).  It seems she is just trying to scam people out of money and items.

I hope everything turns out alright for everyone else.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 12, 2014, 03:43:29 AM »
thanks for adding your own experience with this person Stormy :hug:  I'm sorry she tried it on with you as well but at least you were protected. Ugh people like this make me so annoyed.

Just so everyone knows we are aware and currently working on the other situation. The two are not the same person though  ;)

Well, I trust the mods, but how do we know they aren't the same? And what is the situation with "the other person" who overnight sold all of her items?
We do not reveal our sources.  It is proven they are not the same....end of discussion.

This ^^ :nod: :awake:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #157 on: August 12, 2014, 04:28:50 AM »
Like I said I really do trust the mods  :hug: and I'm not questioning their judgment at all ... what I really was hoping to address was a polite inquiry into what the "situation" was with the other new gal that was selling some hard to get (not released) merch, since it was stated that "we are currently working on the other situation". She seems to be gone and I'm a little sad and worried that our genuine interest in her items and requests for photos somehow scared her off?  :( I don't want to offend anybody, I just want to be friends with everypony!  :grouphug:

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #158 on: August 12, 2014, 01:22:47 PM »
Like I said I really do trust the mods  :hug: and I'm not questioning their judgment at all ... what I really was hoping to address was a polite inquiry into what the "situation" was with the other new gal that was selling some hard to get (not released) merch, since it was stated that "we are currently working on the other situation". She seems to be gone and I'm a little sad and worried that our genuine interest in her items and requests for photos somehow scared her off?  :( I don't want to offend anybody, I just want to be friends with everypony!  :grouphug:
Well it was very weird, she had time to make a new thread to complain about the requests for pictures  but never sent pics or posted them on her sales thread :) ,so that tells you something fishy was going on , and well she was done because all her items "SOLD" overnight :) 
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 12, 2014, 08:28:00 PM »
Brony1979 just posted two threads over at the Trading Post. she apparently has no shame.
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2014, 04:30:23 AM »
Brony1979 just posted two threads over at the Trading Post. she apparently has no shame.

I have no words  :( 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
« Reply #161 on: August 13, 2014, 07:38:56 AM »

Well I think we've already established that one lol. But how on earth is she allowed to post in the first place?

Always looking for MLP erasers

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 13, 2014, 08:54:24 AM »
I have no idea! she was already on the scammer list at the TP, I don't know how she thought it would be ok?!
I mean, I don't know how she thought it was ok in the first place, but come ON!
it's almost funny.

I happened to spot it pretty early on and reported and posted as well that she's a known scammer and linked this thread for reference. Mods were all over that one so the threads are gone.

and sunshinegustyface (no one in my world needs names apparently) also had her sales thread locked there.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2014, 09:10:01 AM »

I have no words  :(

I didn't see the post?  Maybe it was deleted.  She was banned from the MLPTP

http://www.mlptp.net/index.php?threads/brony1979-mlpsunny-pastelhellokittycupcake-multiple-idd-scammer-has-been-banned.105514/

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 13, 2014, 09:44:58 AM »
Persistent little bugger, isn't she?  >_<
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal