collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Holly Dash and Flower Wishes still coming out?  (Read 3344 times)

Offline Jordan

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Holly Dash and Flower Wishes still coming out?
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2015, 01:27:58 PM »
To add to the discussion, here are pics of my Holly Dash. She was definitely distributed from Hasbro Canada. Multi language packaging.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

gah! these pictures confirms I need her!  :yikes: :drunk:

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2015, 04:43:07 PM »
Don't know if we will ever see Holly Dash but I just ran across Flower Wishes at my Target.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2015, 06:28:35 PM »
Don't know if we will ever see Holly Dash but I just ran across Flower Wishes at my Target.

I did too this evening.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2015, 04:33:22 PM »
I'm gonna check for Holly Dash again tomorrow. With distribution here, though, the chances of a restock so soon (if at all) is not that high. (Sigh for not having TRU :()
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2015, 05:04:54 PM »
Put Australia in the boat of "never got the second half of Rainbow Power" too. I waited and waited for Holly, FS AJ/DD and the Twi/Cade snowglobes but they never turned up. We went straight to CMM and I would honestly be shocked if they turned up again after all this time. It seems like early G4 was really decent with the distribution, there were only ever a few releases here and there we missed out on. But since the Crystal Empire more and more sets went mysteriously missing or were N.American store exclusives, and the majority of Rainbow Power never came here. :huh: Not even initial commons like the Zoom n Go ponies.

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2015, 08:29:46 PM »
I was able to find a snowglobe Cadence and Twilight if anyone wants them send me a message. Thanks aluke for the tip that they were at Winners. :)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2015, 09:42:14 AM »
Oh wow, I would love if I could buy them from you. I LOVE the snowglobe ponies, and really really would love both Cadence and Twilight...

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2015, 03:27:21 PM »
I've still not seen a restock at Entertainer of these, but, for people in the UK, my mother is 99% sure she saw them at Morrisons. She correctly identified Cheerilee and Rarity Rainbow Power off my shelf as being there, and she's pretty good with pony stuff, so I tend to believe her. (She said she didn't see Holly Dash, but if others are there, who knows what might appear)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2015, 10:32:06 PM »
Oh wow, I would love if I could buy them from you. I LOVE the snowglobe ponies, and really really would love both Cadence and Twilight...

I messaged you back but just so everyone knows they are on their way to their new homes and I will keep an eye out for more.  :biggrin:

Offline QueenStarglow

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Glow 'N Show Queen
    • View Profile
    • The Glow 'N Show Stables
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2015, 06:53:34 AM »

I messaged you back but just so everyone knows they are on their way to their new homes and I will keep an eye out for more.  :biggrin:

Please keep me in mind! I posted earlier in the thread that I'm looking for Cadance. Thank you!!

My Little Pony Blog: http://glownshowpony.tumblr.com | The Glow 'N Show Stables: http://glownshowpony.weebly.com
GnS Stables Sale thread G1-G4: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378506.0.html
MLP:FiM Gameloft friend code: f52c0

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2015, 05:18:24 PM »
They were worldwide releases...the problem is the US moved on to the next line (Cutie Mark Magic) before distribution of the previous one completed. Outside the US we are all slower to move on to new lines, therefore we were still trudging through Rainbow Power when Holly Dash/Rarity wave hit stores. So the wave was probably simply cancelled for the US as stores wanted the newest line and the newest ponies - the 2015/2016 line not 2014/2015 line. Hence why you missed out on the later releases across the whole Rainbow Power range :( As a later line it would have had a smaller run anyway; manufacturers often calculate to order and will compare to date of the next batch. There probably were simply not that many Holly's in comparison to earlier waves made.

As far as I can tell it seems that Neon Rainbow Power only came out in the UK
I've had to buy Holly Dash, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy from individuals in the UK and Pinkie & Cheerilee from ebay- no knowing where those originated. Still looking for Rarity.

Cutie Mark Magic, including Flower Wishes, I've found most of at Walmart. Still haven't found Fluttershy and one or two others.

Oddly enough, Pinkie, Cheerilee, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy DID show up in the US... seemingly only in Texas.  I only say this because out of all the pony collectors I know, only those in Texas were able to find these girls.  I had a friend pick up Pinkie and Cheerilee for me then I got Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy on eBay.  Rarity doesn't seem like she showed up anywhere, so I got her on eBay too.  I got Holly Dash in a trade from someone in the UK.

This is why I'm not convinced that the port strikes in California have anything to do with that wave of Rainbow Power not making it here.  How did only 4 of the 6 RP ponies make it to Texas, then?  Plus, they seemed so scarce even in TX.  Something about this wave's distribution is veeerrrryy off...

But, I know nothing of how this all works.  It's just weird that we're missing so many ponies in the US and it's extremely disappointing considering none of them were meant to be international exclusives.

Oh, and have you looked at Toys R US or Target for CMM Fluttershy and the others?  I've seen them there.

This is because there were 2 waves - the first wave with Pinkie, Cheerilee, RD and Fluttershy; the second wave contained all these 4 girls again plus Rarity and Holly Dash. So you got the first wave but not the second.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2015, 06:38:10 PM »
Ive got a Flower Wishes w/no necklace available if someone would like to trade for neon Rarity?

Once I eventually get Holly Dash in the mail from the UK (seller took a while to ship out and then of course it takes like 2 weeks to arrive) Rarity is the only current released pony my fiancé will be missing...Oh and the Twi&Cadence snow globes! (ahhh! this list never ends!)
Anyone in the UK want to help us out if you have those 3?

Im betting we'll just never see Neon Holly Dash or Rarity on shelves here in the US
Back after at least 4 years away!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal