collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Ponies found at Target!  (Read 1873 times)

Bronley

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: New Ponies found at Target!
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2013, 02:44:27 AM »
My local Target stores have:
Littlest So-Soft Pinkie Pie and Cottonbelle (FYI: they are packed 2 Pinkie Pie and 1 Cottonbelle to a box)
Princess Luna+tinsel Rarity (both are white with blue, I think is why they are paired)
white Princess Celestia+tinsel Pinkie Pie (I guess they both a some pink?) (the princess sets are packed 4 and 4 to a box, and are at my local Walmarts too for 4 cents cheaper)
Christopher Walkin-Talkin Pinkie Pie (also at Walmart for 4 cents cheaper)

And I found 5" plush Fluttershy! (found one each at 2 stores in the valley, the other 9 Target stores in the valley had none).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Evening_Moonstone

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2013, 06:45:32 AM »
Our Target had everything except the new so-softs.  We got the Celestia and Luna sets - still can't believe they FINALLY made Celestia white like she should be!  Love the new mold for Luna, too.

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2013, 12:10:55 PM »
Pretty much everything mentioned has turned up near me except the plush Fluttershy 5" or 10". I need her to add to the others I have. Must kepp searching.  Glad to see many people are getting to find most everything.

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2013, 01:39:53 PM »
Pretty much everything mentioned has turned up near me except the plush Fluttershy 5" or 10". I need her to add to the others I have. Must kepp searching.  Glad to see many people are getting to find most everything.
I've found everything here too except the plushies (which I'm dying to get!!). 
As an aside, I saw the ponies you draw on in Target, and I just don't like them.  Maybe it's the idea of coloring on a toy, but I just can't get into them.

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2013, 01:42:52 PM »
My local Target finally did their toy reset last weekend and they have quite a bit of the new stuff.  They had the mini newborns: for some reason I thought Apple Sprout was one of these rather than PP.  I thought Cottonbelle was cute.  They had both princess sets.  I got white Celestia.  They also finally started carrying blindbags but they are $1 more than Walmart at $3 each.  That and they were more of wave 4.  Wave 4 is everywhere!  Walmart had one box each of wave 5 and 6 and went back to wave 4 again and have had 2 boxes since and they have another up in the overstock.  I want to finish wave 5!  I will not be getting the design ponies...especially since the ones they had smeared paint and black line errors on both the FS they had. 

I want more of the newborn plushes but they seem so expensive.  The only one I have gotten is Spike.  I want RD, Cottonbelle, and Princess Skyla.

Walmart is slowly doing their reset too it looks like.  They had cleaned up the pony aisle and there are a few empty spots now.  One I think for the princess sets and the walking talking PP if she is around $23.  Also I think they may get the crystal playsets like the bath tub won with FS and PP.  There was a tag for around $15 that said something like "Crystal decor...set"
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 01:44:42 PM by nessa16 »

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal