collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172912 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Celebi Now!]
« Reply #645 on: March 14, 2016, 06:17:00 AM »
No shiny luck this weekend...tried fishing, tried hordes, tried (and failed at) more chaining.  And I bred a box and a half of Shinx, but didn't expect results from that yet, haha.

The quest continues!

Congrats on your shiny Corsola, Lala - I like it in blue!
Thank you and please keep trying! I promise persistance will give you a shiny-even without a shiny charm! Are yoy using the Masuada Meyhod for eggs? You will need two of the same pokemon from different parts of the world IRL (i may be abke to help as i collect eevee, vivilian, and pikachu!) and that will really inctease those odda! For fiahing fish inbetween patches of water inbetween or adjacent to those bug rocks!

OMG someone nearby me in Ft Worth found Jirachi!!!!! AHHHH! I dont think i can make it put there today as hubby and james work, but tomorrow for certain I will be out and about! If anyone needs celebi i will post what my stores have and try to grab one! Always shoot me a PM too!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: March 14, 2016, 08:41:02 AM »
A friend of mine found a Jirachi plush and picked it up for me. I didn't even ask, but he knows I'm collecting the 20th anniversary plushies. Gotta love it when people think about you for things like that! He said it'll be my birthday gift, since he'll be visiting around then. So I'll have a Jirachi to add to the Pokemon family in a few weeks. :)

I can't remember, does the shiny charm appear in Pokemon X? I'm wanting to find a yellow Goomy. (evil grin)

It does, and yay shiny Goomy! I'm a bit obsessed with Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra, so I had 3 shiny Goomys at one point so I could have all 3 stages as shinies.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 08:44:34 AM by Rainbowrific Renia »
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: March 14, 2016, 09:43:54 AM »
The Jirachi plush have appeared at my local store! I happened to be out on Saturday with my mother, since she had to run in to her office and we were doing lunch together afterwards, and since we were right by a TRU I decided to make a detour lol. Glad I did! I went a head and picked up the plush and the figure, since they had both. I'll post pics later

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: March 14, 2016, 10:22:17 AM »
Doesn't the MM also work with a ditto and another pokemon? As long as both pokemon have different regions form each other and your game?  I haven't tried it but im kind of hoping thats the case while I breed for my other dex in Y

..slowly.  very slowly.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Princess Lala

« Reply #649 on: March 14, 2016, 12:43:19 PM »
Husband surprised me and came home early, took all of us to TRU and no luck- but they are getting a truck with some on Wednesday! Going to a real ramen house for lunch so the trip wasnt a waste! The guy at TRU at customer service was awesome, he wrote down the item numbers for me then he just kinda said screw it because he will call me if they get any in and hold some for me- hes apparently friends with my SIL and collects the 20th anniversary too!

@melodys_angel As far as I know the MM does work with ditto- but the ditto has to be from a different region than the other pokemon!

Congrats kitkumi!!!! Im excited to see! x3

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: March 14, 2016, 03:30:04 PM »
I got the 20th anniversary Mew plush in the mail today, thank you nemubones!
Yay, I'm glad he got there and has a new home with you! :green: Did want to ask if anybody could help me out with evolving Feebas through a trade (would love to help trade partner too ^.^) on Pokemon Y. I'm trying to get my Pokedex finished up. :)

:) I can help if you still need it
Yep, I still do!  ^.^ I listed my FC at the bottom of my sig, I'll add you all to mine. Thank you so much! I did want to ask does anybody have the Pokebank app for their 3DS? I was thinking of getting it but wanted to know  how it was before I bought it.

added! I should be playing this evening~early night. ^^
:D

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: March 14, 2016, 07:30:48 PM »
Here is Jirachi! I hope that those of you trying to hunt it down can find it. My TRU had about ten in stock I believe, though they only had about five or six of the figure. The type of fabric REALLY looks good on Jirachi.

Also, with all the talk about shiny Pokemon, I think I'll boot up my game tonight and give the fishing method a try :D I need some sparkly fish (though I've had the most luck in the friend safari. I caught a shiny Ponyta and an Eevee that way. Soooo pretty)

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: March 14, 2016, 07:55:18 PM »
Here is Jirachi! I hope that those of you trying to hunt it down can find it. My TRU had about ten in stock I believe, though they only had about five or six of the figure. The type of fabric REALLY looks good on Jirachi.

Also, with all the talk about shiny Pokemon, I think I'll boot up my game tonight and give the fishing method a try :D I need some sparkly fish (though I've had the most luck in the friend safari. I caught a shiny Ponyta and an Eevee that way. Soooo pretty)
Congrats Kitkumi, on finding Jirachi!  ^.^ Gonna have to check my TRU for Jirachi tomorrow or Wednesday.

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: March 14, 2016, 07:55:56 PM »
Eh? Jirachi already? I thought it was Celebi this month. And don't go making me need to buy these...
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: March 14, 2016, 08:57:45 PM »
Eh? Jirachi already? I thought it was Celebi this month. And don't go making me need to buy these...

It is Celebi's month. Jirachi is just popping up super early.
Instagram / Want List

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: March 14, 2016, 10:05:10 PM »
Sadly with TRU, if their system allows them to sell it they will...

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Princess Lala

« Reply #656 on: March 14, 2016, 10:08:43 PM »
My sister says its because they have same item number, all TRU anniversary plush will have different UPC but the item number from what I am told by customer service and her. Its the same with the clip n carry pokedolls!

I'm dying over your jirachi stuff kitkumi! :squee:

Post Merge: March 14, 2016, 11:08:10 PM

Okay so I'm watching the newest two episodes of XYZ, has anyone else that has watches it think Puni-chan (Squishy) is ADORABLE!? I keep falling more and more in love with it to where I just ordered a toy of it from japan! x3 I LOVE IT!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 11:08:40 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: March 15, 2016, 10:13:02 AM »
Wait..Doesn't puni-puni mean wiggle, as in the pudding like dessert?

Im..having a hard time seeing that green blob in the same light o.o

Friend safari in X/Y doesn't need the shiny charm, right?  Maybe ill put my Y in later today and see..though the safari is messed up..alot of the third slots are wiped when I know those people have cleared E4...then again that's the game I switch 3DS when transferring pokemon so...

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: March 15, 2016, 11:48:12 AM »
Wait..Doesn't puni-puni mean wiggle, as in the pudding like dessert?

Im..having a hard time seeing that green blob in the same light o.o

No no, you're thinking of "Puri-puri".... they got the sound word from the word pudding, which they pronounce "purin". Puni does mean squishy.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Princess Lala

« Reply #659 on: March 15, 2016, 12:27:37 PM »
That pudding is delicious though for the record! xDI love to make it myself and we sometimes get the Crayon Shin Chan "butt dance" mold purin kit at Hmart! Puri-puri is also a word for anger (like in manga) But yes, puni means squishy! *plays with baby zygarde like squish ball toy*

Go get your shinies in the Friend Safari- 1\500 without shiny charm! Shiny charm isnt needed there nor works there which is awesome in my opinion! If you need my FC id be happy to share it! Im not sure what type I am nor which pokemon show up with me but id be happy to help either way! x3

Tomorrow my TRU is getting their truck! I hope jirachi is on there and not pikachu this time!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 12:40:59 PM by Princess Lala »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal