collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: *-SOLD-*  (Read 1073 times)

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
*-SOLD-*
« on: September 16, 2015, 10:21:43 PM »
It has come time for me to make a significant reduction in ponies.  I have been buying less and less, and have lost quite some interest for the time in them.  With space at a premium in my home, I fear I must pack them away and sell some of the others.  I do need a little bit of cash as I have some expenditures I’d like to make without taking it from my ‘work money.’ :) 

I work a lot, so I don’t really have the time or patience to sell single ponies or only a couple at a time.  So I am offering today a large lot of the ponies.  My buyer gets a major discount on a lot of amazing ponies, and I get them out of my hair in one fell swoop.  It’s a win-win.  I’ve noted all major faults with every pony, but at the same time, there may be a minor this or that missed, so please keep that in mind.  I have always been a picky collector, and this grouping on ponies do reflect that.  No ponies have any odors in this grouping.  No one has any tail rust.  I am including a small bait lot with this group. 

Some of the ponies in this lot can be seen on my old sales thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,364247.0.html So that you can get some more detailed photos of some of them here, as well as some of what is included in the small bait lot.   

I am only accepting domestic buyers within the US.  Sorry.

I am asking $200 and $25 for shipping.  I am not looking to break this lot up.  I am willing to entertain fair offers. 

Here is a link to my old sales page, which has more pictures of a good deal of the ponies here in the lot. 

1. Sugarberry - Good - Nice hair, fairly white, a few small marks.  Soft, uncut hair. 

2. Pearly Baby Surprise - Good - soft uncut hair, most of pearl coat intact.  A few small marks. 

3. Twinkler - Near Mint - Soft and uncut hair.  No frizzed out tinsel.  No discoloration.

4. Seashell - Near Mint - Soft and uncut hair.  Has a few slight marks, and has only the slightest discoloration which is typical for this pony.

5. Seaflower - Okay - Hair typically frizzy on color change portions.  Uncut.  Small scuffs to eyes.  Small marks all over. 

6. Star Dancer - Near Mint - Soft, silky hair.  Tinsel uncrinkled.  No discoloration. Small scuff to leg, little scratch to symbol.

7. Night Glider - Good - Hair soft and silky, but a bit sparse in mane and not bright white.  Symbols are nice and good.  Pony does have some slight green discoloration that may or may not be the beginning of regrind.  Is hard to see on inspection, but is there.

8.  Taffeta - Good to Very Good - Soft hair, slightly dry on ends, but uncut.  NICE but not perfect tinsel.  Eyes great.  Symbols GOOD, not perfect, mostly free of marks.  Super good condition for this specific pony.

9. Banana Split - Near Mint - Super silky uncut hair.  Original curl.  Body bright and clean.  Small symbol scuffs.

10. Wind Whistler - Very Good - Very pink, soft and uncut hair.  Flocking is very good but has some typical small rubs at ears, feet and lips.  A little dingy, but much better than usual condition for this pony.

11.  Whizzer - Very good - Soft silky uncut hair.  Eyes retain good pearl coat.  Very few marks.

12. Locket - Very Good - Beautiful and bright.  Hair soft, silky and in great set.  Original tail bow?  Good coating on eyes, only a few marks.  Biggest issue was a cut forelock that has been rerooted with original G1 pony hair. 

13.  Deflock Truly - Very good.  Hair is soft, maybe a tiny bit dry.  Very good deflock.  Symbols are good, if but a slight bit of lightening on each of the bird’s wings.  Very, very slight head/body mismatch.

14.  Flocked Surprise - Very Good - Unusually good condition for Pony.  Bright hair in good set, soft and silky.  Flocking is fluff and bright, just a bit yellowed which is per usual with this specific pony.  Only small rubs to flocking.

15.  Pink Princess Pony - Near Mint - Soft silky hair, body bright and clean.  Maybe a small mark or two.  No cuts.  Eye lashes have been subtly thinned by me to make pony more attractive. 

16. Princess Sparkle - Near mint.  Rattles, but must be loose washer.  Not rusty in the least.  Hair soft, silky uncut, tinsel not at all crinkled.  Bright, clean, symbols very nice.  Small indent to side, maybe a mark or two.

17.  Star Glow - Near Mint - One small scuff on eye.  Only fault I can find besides some small mold errors to body.  Clean, bright, super silky hair, uncut.  No rust.  No fog to body or discoloration.  Beautiful.

18. Italy Surprise - Very Good, especially for an Italian.  Very nice hair, soft and silky with lots of curl.  Maybe a cut to the tail, as it is short, but does not look like it has been cut to me?  Factory error?  Don’t know.  She is a little offwhite, but not badly in the least.  Good eyes, good symbols.

19. Princess Royal Blue - Near Mint - Bright, clean body.  Silky, soft, uncut hair.  Maybe a piece or two of tinsel slightly crinkled, but mostly straight and smooth.  Beautiful medallions, still pink, unusual.  Very nice for this pony.

20.  UK/Euro Schooltime - Near Mint, Bright, clean body.  Super soft, silky uncut hair.  Very few marks, Great eyes and symbols.

21. Princess Pristina - Good - Nice, uncut silky hair.  Somewhat crinkled tinsel.  A lot of assorted small marks to body.  Medallions are a bit rough.  A small, not all the way through poke to her DS rump beneath her medallion.  Nice eyes, displays very well as most of the small marks are fairly light. 

22. Cranberry Muffins - Good - Hair is soft, silky and uncut.  Body is clean, symbols are nice, so are eyes.  Does have a bleach spot on NDS front leg from removezit.  Little larger than a dime. ;.;
Otherwise very nice.

23.  Buzzer - Okay - dingy hair that is a bit dry.  Mane is cut, was bought for rehair.  Wings a bit crinkled.  Small marks, rub to blush, otherwise still cute.

24.  BBE Baby Lofty - Good - Soft, silky hair.  Maybe a cut to mane, unsure.  Paint is nice, body is vibrant, no rust to eyes or tail.  Highlighter mark on NDS.

25/26 - 2 Purple Talks A lot ponies - One speaks German, the other speaks English.  You will need to put batteries in them to find out which is which.  They both worked last I tested them a few years ago.

A- Fairly Minty - Soft, silky, uncut hair.  Bright, clean body, good eyes and symbols.  Has a few marks on her, but they look like they are the removable sort. 

B - Fairly Minty - Soft, silky, uncut hair.  Great eyes and symbols.  A small mark here and there.  Very nice.

27. Deflocked Magic Star - Great - Great deflock, very little fluff left to her and not sticky in the least.  Hair is soft, silky and uncut, but will need a restyle from storage.  Body is bright, eyes and symbols are bright and mostly intact.  Slight lose of eyelashes on NDS. 

28. Deflock Buttons - Good - Hair is slightly dry on ends, but uncut.  Nice symbols and eyes, Smidge of glue residue here and there and body a smidge dingy.

29. Honey Suckle - Good - No wings.  Bright and clean, nice eyes and symbols.  A few small marks.  Hair is still very pink.  Slightly bit dry, but she has not at all been treated or conditioned, and I think a trip to the salon would bring hair back to very silky.  Her was previously braided and a flea market find that I didn’t get a chance to working on. 

30. Sparkle Baby Gusty - Near mint - Body free of any significant marks.  Hair silky and uncut.  Bright, great eyes and symbols. 

31. Baby Sparkle Firefly - Good - Nice, clean, excellent body with good symbols and eyes.  Hair is little dry, maybe cut to mane.

32. Alt Rehaired Taffeta - Okay -Good rehair job, nice silky hair.  Nice eyes, symbols are good too.  Some small assorted marks to body, a poke to her DS, and then a small 1/3cm cut to her belly, just below her to front legs.  Does not show on display.

33. Alt Rehair Sunny Bunch - Not Good - Excellent and beautiful rehair, long silky hair, beautiful pastel gradient.  Makes pony display well, but pony has a lot of small wears, scuffs, scratches and some slight discoloring all over, as to be expected with an alt rehair. 

34. G2 Baby - Okay - Nice, silky, uncut hair.  Both eye gems intact.  But pony has pink saddle marks to body that thankfully blend fairly well into the pony, but are there on close inspection. 

Also included is a small bait lot of ponies.  Consider it a surprise.  There is a bait Moondust and a bait Honeycomb in the lot and some other assorted odds and ends.  I have also tossed in several unused skeins of dollyhair.  They will be a surprise. :) 

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
IMGP3697 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3698 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3699 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3700 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3701 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3702 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3703 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3704 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3705 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3706 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3707 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3708 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3709 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3710 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3711 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3712 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3713 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3714 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3715 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3716 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3717 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr
IMGP3718 by TsurukoMaiko, on Flickr   
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 06:48:31 PM by MiRaja »

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Mega G1 Pony Lot - Rares, Uncommons, Euro/UK ETC!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 09:23:00 AM »
I wish I could - that's a good price for those girls.  Good luck with your sales!  :hug:

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline Chelsea7

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 04:47:11 PM »
Let me know if you ever plan on selling Sugarberry alone!
My Tumblr

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 05:11:26 PM »
I'm sorry, but I don't have time for single sales.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal