collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony It's the home stretch  (Read 10438 times)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony halfway keep posting
« Reply #165 on: September 16, 2016, 11:43:37 AM »
:snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:
No snow yet! *shakes fist* I hope you are feeling better CG.

:) Well, my accomplishments have been I'm eating healthy lunches during the weekday. And I'm being more physically active. Nothing extreme, but manageable.
I need to start going for more long walks now that the weather is nicer... I feel like I had been slacking on that.

That said... weight loss wasn't really a goal, but I've gone down a size in my pants.. and by the end of this I hope that it's a total of 10lbs. I'm like .5lb away! :) I'm really happy with that. O_o And it's so odd because I'm eating terrible on the weekends... snacking on all sorts of junk food. I just wanted to maintain my weight for the last portion but it's still coming off... somehow. I feel like when I was focused on dieting 100% it was coming off so slow. T^T

XD I wanna join the next round, but I don't think I'm ready to commit! I need a tiny break.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #166 on: September 16, 2016, 12:54:46 PM »
Totally understand breaks....that is awesome on the pant size:) healthy pony is not just weight...but I use it to get better with practicing my piano. :blush: I keep healthy pony going because everyone needs a little help from time to time. My wii is up and running so working out is easier:) I had a not so healthy moment. It ok. A non healthy moment keeps you from falling off the cliff verses just the wagon. My husband wants us to give up coffee.....ah no...ok I am trying. I told him I am starting by allowing a 2 cup max at this time...I am about 3-4. I told him give me 2 weeks and I will try for one. Cold turkey for coffee can be really bad...and I have not been sleeping and early morning interviews with husband coming home from work about 1:00am coffee is needed.

Slowly I am building my emotions back up. I might find a job that I get to do more with music and helping kids who have difficulties with life...it will be a challenge and I am warned that physical harm can happen, but there is a support system for. I just feel it will be the reward and passion I have been looking for. And then it could be bad and I want to run...hahaha but I will take that chance if I can work with music.

Today is Friday...any post from Friday to Friday of next week Sept 23 will get 2 votes:)

Remember on Sept 23. You will need to PM wit your vote for the Pony who was on Fire this round. Maybe they helped you out a lot. Maybe their post showed a lot of positivity. Maybe you are so proud they reached their goals. Anything. Just PM me with their name and your address.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline retrogradenova

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 16, 2016, 01:05:25 PM »
I gotta remember to post. It's super crazy in my head trying to get eerything done for the pony meet. Still not sure if I'm gonna be able to go, but I'm still trying to get everything done just in case. So maybe a late night post when i can no longer hold a paint brush will be in order :)
*Currently obsessed with G3 Minty and Midnight Dream*

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 16, 2016, 02:22:37 PM »
:blush: I keep healthy pony going because everyone needs a little help from time to time.

Oooh absolutely. It encourages me when everyone is facing their own goals. Not going to lie, if not for this thread I would of probably kept putting off my goals. And with the first challenge I did things against my anxiety that I didn't think was possible. ^^ and I wouldn't if dive it what do ever without the prompt :) so I thank you for that

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 17, 2016, 06:09:16 PM »
Had planned on a garage sale today, but woke up not feeling like it. So went on an adventure instead with my bf like we had planned for next week. :) It was great for a mental health day sort of way. Worked out in my favor, got some g1 babies for $2 and a very hard to find Disney movie on DVD I've been wanting.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Re: Healthy Pony It's the home stretch
« Reply #170 on: September 20, 2016, 07:22:17 AM »
Sometimes you have to step away from you routine. Variety keeps things interesting.

I took a job...and it is not my ideal. I passed up one offer and regret it so I took this one cause I am tired of being out of work...it is killing me emotionally. This job I took is a mess. Poorly organized and I haven't even started my first day and they are not sure what is going on or what to tell me...sigh. Oh well it is a job. I can always keep looking but now I have an income. So a week after I took this job...I got another interview. I want this one as I could teach music...a passion of mine. At least I am getting some positives.

Healthy pony is about to wrap up. Well done. Please remember on Sept 23 send me a PM of the pony you feel did the best with healthy pony.

We are doing well...don't fizzle out on me now!
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #171 on: September 21, 2016, 06:43:19 PM »
I finished by latest project/item for my shop (a pumpkin storage dish thing, done up for the Teal Pumpkin Project). Was hoping to get it listed tonight, but the light was gone by the time we got home, so couldn't get pics. Tomorrow! :)
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 21, 2016, 06:50:17 PM »
Sorry to everyone for disappearing there for awhile! I got super busy with a couple of things, most importantly my best friend's wedding!  :frolic: It was this last weekend and I was the maid of honor, which was a great honor but also super stressful. The best part was that the work I've done these last few months helped my dress fit better, so even though I've not met my goal of weight loss I did notice some positive change.

I know I've fallen behind on replying, so let me just say a BIG congratulations to everyone. I've gone back and caught up on the thread and we have all come so far. I really am proud of us all :D

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline retrogradenova

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 22, 2016, 11:02:06 AM »
Super sorry not to get things posted sooner. I've been really busy with this pony meet stuff. I'm realyl proud of everyone who stuck it through to the end. I think we all did really good. 

@Banditpony, Kitkumi, CG, Kiwi: You all have each done something I hope to accomplish in the future. Losing weight even a just a pant size is a start, setting up your own business is super hard to do with so many factors to think about, and finding a new job (even if it wasn't by choice) is even harder than  anything else during these times. I think everyone deserves hugs and pats on the back for jobs well done.

I know the summer was frustrating for lots of us. And the colds made it even more difficult to stay motivated, but good job on that. I hope everyone has recovered fully from their summer bugs.

As for me I'd like to announce that I got the first challenge finally done on Tuesday! It took me forever, I would get 3 or 4 days in and then get distracted and forget to do my chores. Honestly it was probably a good thing since constantly having to start over helped in keeping my house clean.

Sadly I did not complete my second challenge. I've been working consistantly on customs for the last two weeks, I've not really sat down to do too much sketching, let alone doing it first before any of my other art for the day. I did not get all of my goals met. But overall I feel really good about the amount of art I did do; while I still have plenty more to finish, I'm finding it easier to sit down and get to work. Lately I haven't found myself fretting and procrastinating as much as I have in the past and that is a great step forward for me.

I thought I'd be able to post pictures after the pony meet, but since voting is tomorrow I figured I'd post now. A few of my customs won't be rehaired until tomorrow since I got a lot to do in these last two days before the meet. But I did get 4 custom ponies fully finished as of right now. 

Spoiler
Please forgive the scans, I think my scanner is being cranky again.
I had planned on doing a different theme each week, the first one being dinosaurs/megladons (I was playing too much Ark), and the next being horses and deer:

This sketch is having a bit of work done to it, maybe you can guess why:

A quick ref sheet for my ponysona and my husbands. His pony still needs a name:

I hope you enjoyed my art :)

Offline Kiwi

• ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #174 on: September 22, 2016, 06:14:54 PM »
Everyone has done so great with this project - everyone is a winner :)

Finally got my newest listing up: a Teal Pumpkin Project toy holder
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/480695601/teal-pumpkin-project-plastic-canvas

Offline retrogradenova

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 22, 2016, 06:24:36 PM »
Kiwi! That is amazingly cool! I wish i could have one! Cats would probably shred it though  :pout:

Offline Kiwi

• ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #176 on: September 22, 2016, 06:45:50 PM »
Thanks Retro! :) I'm really happy with how it turned out (30 hours later). I took a regular pumpkin candy dish pattern, and made it teal instead (and then did sparkly grey for the face instead of black, so it stood out more and wasn't so scary).

Told hubby I'll miss him if he sells, so he said to make another one (which I may or may not had already been planning on ;) LOL). Gotta get more large sheets of canvas on the weekend.

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 23, 2016, 06:34:52 AM »
Hello healthy ponies! I'm so sorry to have ghosted this challenge! It was a rough couple of months. Husband and I unexpectedly had to move, so I've spent the last six weeks or so apartment hunting, packing, moving, unpacking, purging stuff, buying new stuff, exhausting!

So incredibly impressed and proud of everyone's progress here, and I'll do my best to finish out strong.

:lovey:
ISO princess ribbons, vintage pony pins, and UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Re: Healthy Pony It\'s the home stretch
« Reply #178 on: September 23, 2016, 05:26:42 PM »
I am so sorry to hear that raspberry brûlée. Sending great prayers and vibes and hugs.

Round 2 is up and running. Feel free to join.

Ok the time is here. Please send me a PM. It will have your address and your vote for the person who exemplified being a healthy pony. This is the part I like doing best:)

Post Merge: September 24, 2016, 07:29:26 AM

I have gotten 1 pm so far. This is my favorite part of healthy pony so please send me a pm of your vote.

Even if you have been quiet remember I issued votes for challenges and gave my own vote for how you post..so it's any ones game right now.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 07:29:26 AM by Crowning_Glory13 »

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #179 on: September 26, 2016, 10:49:31 AM »
We end healthy pony tomorrow. We did It! Second round is up and taking names if you want to keep your healthy self going.

Please send me a pm with your vote from healthy pony and your address. I am getting things ready here soon.

Thanks for making this great for me. It's great to be back and helping ponies agian.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal