collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your most embarrassing moment.  (Read 6687 times)

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
Re: Your most embarrassing moment.
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2012, 02:12:19 PM »
Sadly, mine's from 5th grade continuation practice.  We were rehearsing a song to sing for out parents ("wind beneath my wings") and when the teacher cut us off, we all sat down quietly.  And then it happened.  I farted.  On a metal chair.  In the gym.  Not only did the chair amplify the sound, but the gym made it ECHO!  I turned such an awful shade of red that everyone knew who was the culprit.  I ran into an old classmate only last year (it's been 13 years) and they asked if I remembered that fart!  I will literally never live it down.

I died a little from the laughing.  :lmao:

DID YOU EVER KNOW THAT YOU'RE MY :raintoot:
Can't stop laughing.  Oh my lord, that is too funny!!!!  You are my hero!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2012, 11:22:53 PM »
Sadly, mine's from 5th grade continuation practice.  We were rehearsing a song to sing for out parents ("wind beneath my wings") and when the teacher cut us off, we all sat down quietly.  And then it happened.  I farted.  On a metal chair.  In the gym.  Not only did the chair amplify the sound, but the gym made it ECHO!  I turned such an awful shade of red that everyone knew who was the culprit.  I ran into an old classmate only last year (it's been 13 years) and they asked if I remembered that fart!  I will literally never live it down.

Awww I think you win with that. XD
I'm trying not to make some bad joke about 'wind beneath my wings'

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2012, 11:56:38 PM »

LMAO!  :lmao:

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2012, 02:02:36 AM »
Oh, I've got some. I was in kindergarten, and I had the biggest crush on a boy a year older than me, Brian. It was the winter and we were coming in from the playground, so everyone was taking their winter gear off. My boot got stuck in my snowpants, so I shook my foot real hard...My boot went flying across the room, straight into Brian's head  :drunk: He started crying and I wanted to die!

Another time in elementary school, I was taking my snowpants off and my pants came down with them  :lol: I just quickly pulled them up again and prayed no one had noticed.

Strangely enough, this last one isn't snowpants related. I was in junior high, and our band would travel to some of the elementary schools in the district to play. I was super excited, because this day was the first time that I got to play at my old school, as a big, cool junior high kid. The entire school was in the auditorium. About halfway through, the front row of flutes and clarinets had to get up and walk to the side of the gym, giving their seats up to the soloists. Now, keep in mind that this is between songs, so the gym is completely silent. I get up off my chair and begin to walk away, then suddenly I heard "BYE, JOCELYN!" from my friend's 6 year old brother  :lol: I swore, it echoed for far too long. I just turned beet red and shuffled over to the wall, and hid behind the taller clarinetists.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 02:09:11 AM by sydneypie »

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2012, 08:59:02 AM »

LMAO!  :lmao:

*dies*

:raintoot:

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2012, 10:57:31 AM »
:lmao: At the wind...er...farts. 

The trolley thing reminded me that I did JUST the same thing the other day. Two trollies next to each other and while chatting to my mum I just dumped a load of shopping in one of them. Then I looked at 'our' trolley and loudly said, "why the hell did you pick up those apples mum, they look disgusting, don't think I'm touching them" before the penny dropped and I caught the eye of the trolley owner... Ah well!

I feel your pain LOL  What did the owner of the trolley say?

Aw that's adorable, Sydney LOL

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2012, 11:23:10 AM »
You guys are cracking me up with your stories!  They may have been (and still are) embarassing, but at least you can take refuge in that they are entertaining tales for the rest of us ;)

My most embarassing moment actually came at my old job.  I worked for an areospace company, and I shared cube (it was a huge cubicle) with this guy that was about my age...but he was a TOTAL goofball.  Everyone loved him, because he was just one of those honestly FUNNY people - very witty, very sweet...though he tended to slack off at work unless he really had to get something done.  Anyway...  I, of course, was the "nose to the grind" worker who he thought took work too seriously (in a nice way). 

Anyway, we had a ton of inside jokes and had a lot of fun working next to each other.  One day he decided to put a little basketball hoop in front of my desk and made a "return chute" to my table.  Ok.  No big deal.  We wadded up paper balls and shot them, but the hoop was so small we usually missed.  Now, people on our floor loved to stop by, because they would shoot baskets, too!  Everyone got a kick out of it....

Well, the company had started a Lean/"5S" initiative (pretty much we needed to lean down the amount of stuff we had, among other things...).  One morning, my cube mate and I almost forgot we had a department meeting, so we ran off --- leaving a ton of paperwads on the ground by my desk.  Well APPARENTLY that was the day this lean consultant was coming around with a CAMERA to take pictures of "un-lean" work spaces.  I'm sure you can see where this is going...

Later that day, the whole building was invited down for a speech and slide show by this guy... He was going through showing examples of lean, clean workspaces...and cluttered, not-organzied workspaces.  He flipped to a slide then with a picture of MY desk --- with all the wads of paper under it!  He's like, "Yeah...well... I don't really know what's going on here.  I guess this person likes to have fun, but really - all those paperballs?  That's not too professional."  I...wanted...to.....DIE!!!!!!!  Obviously my department knew that wasn't MY idea - and "unprofessional" was the exact OPPOSITE of what I was...but the outside consultant didn't know that!  I was sooooo embarassed.  My cubemate died laughing though... I have yet to let him live it down.

Ay yi yi...

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2012, 11:51:59 AM »
Mine is almost too embarrassing to tell, buy what the heck! I was working in a very strict, conservative corporate financial office when one day on my way back from the copier I had a terrible, unavoidable, unstoppable gas attack. It was quite loud in that quiet office and I tried to, you know, keep it in. That made it worse; more high pitched and longer lasting. It did not help that I was stricken with the giggles and tried to hold those in as well. I ended up snorting and farting all the way back to my desk. It was a loooong walk. 
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal