collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ermergerd!!! Guilty pleasures you LOVE (but noone know about)  (Read 9760 times)

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
Re: Ermergerd!!! Guilty pleasures you LOVE (but noone know about)
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2014, 07:11:16 PM »
I like to get cookie dough ice cream and just eat the pieces of cookie dough and leave the rest behind :blush: because I don't like ice cream ^.^ Technically only my hubby knew about this (because he'll eat the remainder lol) but now all of you do too :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline OLumeVaSti

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Grumpy Nesmith should be the next meme.
    • View Profile
    • My Want List
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2014, 09:43:58 PM »
I like to get cookie dough ice cream and just eat the pieces of cookie dough and leave the rest behind :blush: because I don't like ice cream ^.^ Technically only my hubby knew about this (because he'll eat the remainder lol) but now all of you do too :P

I let the ice cream melt in my mouth and eat the cookie dough separate.

My Etsy store for vintage and kitsch items.

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2014, 11:25:50 PM »
I probably should also mention that I have a second mental alternate retelling with ponies! If I had the time our technology, I'd do it in stop motion.

I swear in front of my chihuahuas and ponies, that should I win the lottery I shall provide financial backing for this endeavor. And one with ducks.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2014, 08:18:28 AM »
I eat sprinkles with my peanut butter. If I need a pick me up I could go through half a jar. And Peter Pan is my favorite brand...

If I'm having a real bummer day I watch the last unicorn and sing through the whole movie. I love America and always feel better after watching that movie.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 08:20:15 AM by mlp4me »

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2014, 09:39:24 AM »
- I watch daytime talkshows like Dr. Phil and yell at the screen. And my mom helps.

- B movies! B MOVIES EVERYWHERE. I want your cheesiest creature features, atomic energy superheroes, women with huge hair getting chased by killer bunnies, Plan 9 From Outer Space! I'm the biggest B movie fan that ever fanned. (And try to guess my favorite show ever made. Hint: I can't pick between Joel and Mike; they're equally as fabulous.)

- In the vein of bad movies; BAD FANFICTION. If you ever find a horrible fanfiction while browsing the internet, please send it. It's to the point I can't read good fanfiction anymore.

- For the gamers: I sing showtunes and Disney songs while playing Team Fortress 2. I may or may not have hit the mic button to serenade my team with "Do You Hear the People Sing?" while mowing down robots before.

[stands up in support group]You know who I love even more though? TIM CURRY. He's not really a guilty pleasure though- everyone knows about it. I adore Rocky Horror Picture Show. I like to take Perfume Puffs whenever I go to showings because their hair reminds me so much of Frank.
High five for Rocky Horror! My friends and I make it a thing to see Rocky Horror once a month.

Duster reference]

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2014, 10:52:46 AM »
- In the vein of bad movies; BAD FANFICTION. If you ever find a horrible fanfiction while browsing the internet, please send it. It's to the point I can't read good fanfiction anymore.

ME TOO. I adore badfic. I've written my own My Immortal parodies in my day, but terrible fanfiction goes beyond that. Do you think you can PM me a few of your favorites? I've got a terrible Hey Arnold one for you.

I probably should also mention that I have a second mental alternate retelling with ponies! If I had the time our technology, I'd do it in stop motion.

I swear in front of my chihuahuas and ponies, that should I win the lottery I shall provide financial backing for this endeavor. And one with ducks.

I like you.

Offline RainbowRay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • so very rainbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2014, 12:33:58 PM »
I didn't think I really had any since I'm also pretty open about what I like, but after reading this thread I guess I do! Made me think.

Mainly I like pretending to be an animal to various degrees. When I'm alone in the house I like stalking around like a raptor, or scurrying/crawling around and running up stairs on all fours, rolling on the carpet, or sometimes flapping my arms and 'gliding'.
In public I just imagine being an animal of some sort in my head - default seems to be a dog, but sometimes it's more exotic. I always have imaginary pointed ears (they prick up when I'm feeling alert or happy, move towards sudden noises, flatten down when noise is too loud, etc.), and often a tail which wags when I'm happy. Sometimes I'll have wings or tentacles or horns too!
I can make everyday situations more fun for myself just by imagining I'm some kind of animal. I think it has a lot to do with why I seem so happy all the time!

Other things:
- Nibbling and chewing on objects.
- Stroking fur and other soft textures. When I'm in clothes shops I can't resist petting the fur clothing. Strangers in fur coats are very hard to be around... lol.
- Talking to myself (or cats) as I do things when home alone. And making a lot of odd noises.
- Kiddy stuff in general. Ponies obviously, and cartoons, plushies, babyish toys (like balls, or things that rattle when shaken or squeak), childish games like hide-and-seek.
- Ok, sugary foods too. Chocolaaaate!!! And I eat a lot of cereal at breakfast.
- Shiny things!!
- I enjoy looking at sparkledogs and other ridiculously designed OCs, and occasionally making my own.

Offline OLumeVaSti

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Grumpy Nesmith should be the next meme.
    • View Profile
    • My Want List
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2014, 03:41:32 PM »
I like the 80's hair metal band RATT.

My Etsy store for vintage and kitsch items.

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2014, 10:34:36 AM »

ME TOO. I adore badfic. I've written my own My Immortal parodies in my day, but terrible fanfiction goes beyond that. Do you think you can PM me a few of your favorites? I've got a terrible Hey Arnold one for you.

I swear in front of my chihuahuas and ponies, that should I win the lottery I shall provide financial
backing for this endeavor. And one with ducks.

I like you.

Can I get in on that, too? I've never read fanfic, but bad fanfic sounds awesome!

Offline SilverHealer

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I love lamp!
    • View Profile
    • Goddess Within
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2014, 05:39:17 PM »
Haha, where do I begin?

- Listening to Korean and Japanese pop.
- Watching really, really weird things on Youtube... o_o
- Eating pb or Nutella straight out of the jar!
- Curling up under a blanket fort with books and snacks :)

[ adoptables from pixel forum GLAM! | Av by SDS ]

Emerald Treasure

« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2014, 07:32:05 PM »
Haha, where do I begin?

- Listening to Korean and Japanese pop.
- Watching really, really weird things on Youtube... o_o
- Eating pb or Nutella straight out of the jar!
- Curling up under a blanket fort with books and snacks :)

I do the first two all the time. I get obsessed with watching videos about weird medical abnormalities, and I catch myself singing along with various Japanese songs- especially those from Anime. (Even though I have no idea what I'm talking about.)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2014, 08:04:50 PM »
I love to marathon watch the where on earth is Carmen sandiego cartoon, and I write fan fic about it too. Sometimes when I write I have conversations with the characters involved to get their input on the story, and sometimes they insist on me putting something in.

SparklersOasis

« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2014, 08:07:37 PM »
I had a cassette tape (showing my age a bit) growing up that was The Little Mermaid Songs of the Sea.  I listened to it until I wore it out, and I actually still have the tape even though I no longer have a player and it would hardly play anyway.  It was one of the few things I could get to lull me to sleep when my brain wouldn't shut off.  Recently I found a lot of the songs on you tube.  I'm honestly thinking about buying the cd and copying it to my comp.  LOVE those songs, especially 'My Room in the Sea' and 'Dreaming.'  Growing up, I wished I had a singing voice more like Ariel, sadly I sound more like a frog with a cold.

Oh and I HATE pretzels, but I LOVE the salt off of pretzels.  Luckily my husband will eat salt less pretzels.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 08:11:12 PM by SparklersOasis »

valkyrie_fe

« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2014, 10:30:48 PM »
The amount of candy I can eat in a day is pretty terrible. :x

Also junk tv like Hoarders or Hell's Kitchen. Love. I'll watch Gordon Ramsay scream at anything.  :inlove:

But I also do the making voices for the cats/animals thing. Entire conversations are had. I think I need help.

....and then there's my not so secret obsession with David Bowie.  :sheepish:

Emerald Treasure

« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2014, 07:30:53 AM »
Step 1: Be in a bad mood.

Step 2: Stub toe on chair.

Step 3: Cuss out and/or strike chair.

Step 4: Apologize, for fear that the chair might kill you in your sleep.

This, people, is my guilty pleasure. On one hand, it's a pleasure to know that I still have an imagination. On the other hand, I feel guilty because I am now afraid of every inanimate object in my house.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 07:35:03 AM by Emerald Treasure »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal