collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ermergerd!!! Guilty pleasures you LOVE (but noone know about)  (Read 9877 times)

Offline alkevin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Ermergerd!!! Guilty pleasures you LOVE (but noone know about)
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2014, 04:09:42 PM »
I love chocolate, I mean I LOVE IT!! I could eat a lot of chocolate! 26 and still watch cartoons.

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2014, 08:09:32 PM »
I'm another one with age-inappropriate crushes! I always preferred younger guys, which was cute when I was 22 crushing on 20, but I found myself at 28 crushing on a 17 year old professional LoL player :P Thankfully, both in Iceland and Sweden (where he's from) that's at least legal, so I'm at least not a potential criminal, but I'm cutting it close :P

Also, yes, Rickman as Snape got me questioning my preferences too. Maybe we should make a support group?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 08:11:13 PM by Vintergatan »
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2014, 09:38:47 PM »
Everytime I'm sick with a headache - like today - I watch Arthur.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2014, 11:11:21 PM »
I'm 29 and usually never attracted to people my own age. I've had a crush on guys like Justin Bieber (which was short lived LOL) and guys as old as Ian McKellan and Alan Rickman - who are both old enough to be my grandfather :lol: :blush:

I'm 27 and totally share the attraction to Alan Rickman...particularly when he was playing Severus Snape (which may or may not make it worse)!  I get judged for crushing on Kevin Spacey, too.

Snape! *drool* (yes, Alan Rickman is to old for me too)

It's totally because of Snape :dribble: I completely lost it when I read the last book and he died! I sobbed :cry: Harry Potter wasn't the same for me after that :P

I like to watch Disney Jr. XD Yay for Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First? :lookround:

This is a forum for people who collect little pastel ponies, I think nobody here considers watching Disney Jr. shows odd :lol:

That's true! :lol: :lol:

I use my chihuahuas like puppets and have them act out various everyday scenes...
I also make them use their front paws to cover themselves when they're lying on their backs while laughing and yelling "COVER YOUR NAUGHtY BITS!!" At them.

I think i find this far more hilarious than it ireally is...it's been a long winter.

OMGosh, so funny :lmao: I tell my chihuahuas that they're exposing themselves and need to cover up, but they just like to spread their legs open :P

Ok confession time my best friend and I like watching the Babrie DVD movies Mariposa is my favorite

and I'm 29 and not really ashamed ok a little

don't judge

I love the Barbie movies :biggrin: My favorite is Princess and the Pauper! My dad loves them too but he'd never admit it lol. His favorite is Barbie in the Nutcracker ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Reiya

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2014, 11:29:42 PM »
Dido on the Barbie movies. I live in a dorm and my roommate walked in on me watching 12 Dancing Princesses… That was interesting. I love the Nutcracker too.

Offline LordBlumiere

• keykid in a police box
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • doctor heart stealer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2014, 11:35:24 PM »
Another one: I love watching reality TV... no, not stuff like Survivor or that... stuff like Hoarders, Kitchen Nightmares, Toddlers & Tiaras and the like. It's so awful but I love having it as background noise when I'm doing other things.

they/them, he/him, xie/xir/xirs
grail: princess silver swirl (original)

PandoraFox

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2014, 05:28:34 AM »
I really enjoy the Tinkerbell movies, my favorite is Secret of the Wings.

A guilty pleassure I shouldn't even feel guilty of is when I drink two glasses of chocolate milk or go outside in sweatpants. But growing up both of those were big nonos and I just realised a month ago I could drink two glasses and not get scolded for it and now whenever I do, I feel so naughty and I like it!

I've recently realized that hot chocolate doesn't have to be a special occasions only treat if I don't want it to be. I'm 28 darnit! I can have it with breakfast if I want! So, I've been having some very tasty breakfasts lately. XD

Another guilty pleasure?
Transformers Rescue bots. The Transformers spin-off aimed at ages 5 to 7 or so.
I've been eagerly awaiting the new season for months and oh gosh am I excited that it's finally here.

Heck, liking a show aimed at really young kids isn't considered that weird around here I know, but combine my love for this show with the fact that I never really got into Transformers Prime much, the show actually aiming for an older audience, and I always end up feeling a little embarrassed about it. >>
It's just so much fun....

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2014, 08:16:37 AM »
Another one: I love watching reality TV... no, not stuff like Survivor or that... stuff like Hoarders, Kitchen Nightmares, Toddlers & Tiaras and the like. It's so awful but I love having it as background noise when I'm doing other things.

Same! Every time I work at home, I like to have things like this on the background. No Hoarders though.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline Khema

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2014, 08:57:46 AM »

Same! Every time I work at home, I like to have things like this on the background. No Hoarders though.

I was really into Bridezillas when I was engaged. I thought it was hilarious, hubby just got annoyed.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2014, 01:00:04 PM »

I do too! Though Hoarders makes me sick to my stomach :yucky:
My Wish List

Offline OLumeVaSti

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Grumpy Nesmith should be the next meme.
    • View Profile
    • My Want List
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2014, 01:04:42 PM »
The smell of post offices

My Etsy store for vintage and kitsch items.

Offline alkevin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2014, 05:32:59 PM »
Still love to buy easter eggs with surprises and rare times, the kinder egg.

Tenar

« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2014, 01:39:11 PM »
I started playing skyrim on xbox a month ago... now I can't stop playing! .. not that I want to, it's too much fun!

Offline doxiechic16

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2014, 07:50:49 PM »
I'm another one with age-inappropriate crushes! I always preferred younger guys, which was cute when I was 22 crushing on 20, but I found myself at 28 crushing on a 17 year old professional LoL player :P Thankfully, both in Iceland and Sweden (where he's from) that's at least legal, so I'm at least not a potential criminal, but I'm cutting it close :P

Also, yes, Rickman as Snape got me questioning my preferences too. Maybe we should make a support group?

Yes, we probably do need a guilty pleasure support group of Alan Rickman/Severus Snape lovers!  I'm imagining a bunch of 20 something ladies sitting around in a circle saying "Hi, I'm __________ and I think Alan Rickman as Snape is VERY HOT."   :P

It's totally because of Snape :dribble: I completely lost it when I read the last book and he died! I sobbed :cry: Harry Potter wasn't the same for me after that :P

OMG, this!  I cried reading the book and totally cried during that part in the movie, too.  His undying love for Lily is so dreamy!   :inlove:

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2014, 09:38:53 PM »
Add me to the list of reality TV show watchers. Hoarders, Kitchen Nightmares, Deadliest Catch are all top of my viewing list.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal