collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My worst nightmare.  (Read 28513 times)

Offline Juri

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • The Revolutionary Girl
    • View Profile
Re: My worst nightmare.
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2012, 05:27:59 PM »
!!! I am so sorry this has happened!!! I would be so upset too :(  Have you tried contacting the seller to ask why they didnt write a proper description on there?

Offline Pythia

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2012, 05:58:18 PM »
Oh my god. That is AWFUL. You need to write a MAJOR complaint to customs - they need to reimburse you for the cost of what they destroyed and for what they TOOK. That is absolutely unacceptable.

I'm SO sorry, honey. :( *HUGS*
Looking for: Alternate Birthflowers, Baity wingers, So softs - both minty and for deflocking - and DREAM BEAUTIES!

Dyzarktarzk

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2012, 06:06:15 PM »
*big hugs*

That's terrible!!  Me in your place will rise H*LL against customs!!

WHAT DOES THEY THINK?!  That people is stupid enought to send drugs in the mail?!  And in a collectible over $100.00 and IN BOX?!

I'm so sorry for this, SS, I hope you can do something against customs ;_;

What does they think ripping boxes apart?!  And not returning your full package?!

But even if the seller DID NOT write a full description, a lot of time the most we write is a "toy collectible", where's the full reason to ripping a package without the owners knowing? 

I feel your pain, SS.

Edit to correct writing =P
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 06:38:53 PM by Dyzarktarzk »

Offline relcelestia

• Trade Count: (+107)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Argie Obsessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2012, 06:07:59 PM »

The thing is that there was another pony with Cherries...a blue Cotton Candy that now does not have a head anymore.

:dropjaw:  completly out-rage-ous... and my rage is OUT!!

unbelievable
total shock
HEY [you]! Sell me your Argies! :dribble: Wishlist
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Click HERE to see my 125 Argies!

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2012, 06:14:08 PM »
I keep having horrible visions of the customs officers sitting in their office laughing with Cotton Candy's head stuck on a pencil at their desk.  :yikes:  I'm going to have pony nightmares tonight...  :sad:

Oh SoSilver, again - I'm so sorry!!!!!

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2012, 06:18:33 PM »
omygosh!!! this is so horrible!!! I am sooo sorry!!! If there is anything we can do to help let us know! I'd bake you a bunch of cookies but i think the customs guys would eat them!!! O gosh i hope that's not what happened to her poor head!!!  :<  Cotton candy is not real CANDY!!!!  they probably would be that stupid. :/
much love to you! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2012, 06:26:46 PM »
Seeing your new ponies like this is breaking my heart.  I am so incredibly sorry this happened to you SoSilver.  Knowing how upset you are is making me cry.  I wish there was something I could do to fix this for you.  Someone needs to answer for what they did to your beautiful ponies.  This is just devastating, and so unnecessary.  I am so sorry SoSilver, there are no words. 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Cide85

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2012, 06:29:50 PM »
There certanly are no words.... Just horribly, and I am really sorry that this happened to you!  :cry: I would be in tears as well if I were you. I hope you somehow can at least get Cotton Candy's head back...

Offline Applejackgirl

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2012, 06:34:34 PM »
I just can't believe this, it is too upsetting, I would be crying too, it is so awful.  How can they possibly do that?!! *hugs for you*

Offline Bunny-san

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ponydex.com
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2012, 06:39:04 PM »
I'm so sorry sosilver...
I don't see why they are so harsh on any sort of packaging, especially vintage packing. even more, don't we have technology good enough where they don't need to be popping off the head of these things.
I hope there is something you can do....
THIS. How dare they!? If it were me, I would sue them for damages. And you know what? You should. You'd be within your rights, and you'd WIN too. They had NO reason to do that, it was TOTALLY uncalled for, and a simple XRAY scan would have showed that there was nothing offensive in that box. I am SO sorry they did that to you. At least the pony looks undamaged past being beheaded...pop er head back on and give her a hug. May  as well now that she's free, right? :hug:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 07:02:31 PM by SourdoughStomper »

Thank you artists for my siggys!

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2012, 06:43:38 PM »
Why do customs officials always tear apart the Venezuela ponies?!  I remember something similar happening to a US collector who bought the yellow and reddish version several months ago.  At least that one was loose, but the head had been removed from a display-only pony.

Yep, that was me. My yellow CJ arrived with her head off, but she wasn't in an original box so popping her head back in wasn't a big deal.

SoSilver, I'm so sorry!! :hug: Is there any sort of insurance protection to make up for the loss? I can't understand why they would keep the head of a pony... that's just beyond ridiculous. I hope you can get some sort of resolution with this. :hug:

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2012, 06:44:43 PM »
WHAT DOES THEY THINK?!  That people is stupid enought to send drugs in the mail?!  And in a collectible over $100.00 and IN BOX?!

Unfortunately, yes. All the time. Especially coming out of countries bordering Colombia (#1 exporter of coca products), so our customs agents are especially suspicious of packages coming in from those countries. I guess the War on Drugs has claimed another victim  :huh: This is the unfortunate risk of dealing with the trade rules and reputations of certain countries. The seller in this case should have filled out the shipping form, of course, but customs agents on our end will rip something apart at the seams if they get a false positive reading on a trace chemical test or a hit from a dog.

I'm so sorry that this happened :( I would be livid!

Offline relcelestia

• Trade Count: (+107)
  • Argie Obsessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2012, 06:44:59 PM »
At least the pony looks undamaged past being beheaded...pop er head back on and give her a hug. May  as well now that she's free, right? :hug:
if you read his later post you will see that he also had a blue CC (not pictured) in the package who is now missing her head

a total and utter tragedy
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 06:47:51 PM by relcelestia »
HEY [you]! Sell me your Argies! :dribble: Wishlist

Click HERE to see my 125 Argies!

Offline bagheera86

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2012, 06:47:52 PM »
ugh, Customs should know what drugs and what not look like by now. Maybe there's some sort of compensation you can get? Blame customs and those people customs have to keep an eye out for. Customs are suppose to know what's what, especially with ponies being around for so long they should figure it's a collectible and not a vessel for drugs... Mostly.

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2012, 06:52:13 PM »

Unfortunately, yes. All the time. Especially coming out of countries bordering Colombia (#1 exporter of coca products), so our customs agents are especially suspicious of packages coming in from those countries. I guess the War on Drugs has claimed another victim  :huh: This is the unfortunate risk of dealing with the trade rules and reputations of certain countries. The seller in this case should have filled out the shipping form, of course, but customs agents on our end will rip something apart at the seams if they get a false positive reading on a trace chemical test or a hit from a dog.

I'm so sorry that this happened :( I would be livid!

Too true, I am so sorry this happened to you So Silver.  I do hope you get some satisfaction from them. 
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal