collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Vintage Care Bear Plushies & Lurky! FSF Calla!!!!!  (Read 465 times)

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Vintage Care Bear Plushies & Lurky! FSF Calla!!!!!
« on: July 18, 2015, 07:56:35 PM »
I'm adding FSF Calla to this thread!  Yes, I have one on eBay, but I found ANOTHER Calla yesterday at the flea market.  Of course she came home with me.  "Flea Market Calla" aka "Calla #2" aka "You REALLY Need Her in Your Life" is in great condition!  No major scratches.  Only "flaw" is that the tips of her ears are flat.  Kinda weird: either factory error or they got too close to a baseboard heater and melted down.  She comes with her original barrettes and veil.  I would LOVE to trade for anything I collect (which is just about everything if you look at my want list).  I will also trade her for another FSF or FSF accessories.

These guys must GO!  I've had them on eBay for...a while...and they aren't selling.  They're currently on eBay, but if you are interested in trading, please PM me!

I collect so many things, but not plushies.  I have a link to my want list in my signature, but will gladly trade for items not listed (G1, G3 unicorns, G4, Disney, dolls...so many things...)

13" Friend Bear

18" Tenderheart Bear

Lurky (from Rainbow Brite)

All three look like they were never played with.   SO NICE!  Lurky does have a stain on one of his sneakers, but it will probably wash out. 

Please PM!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 06:31:10 PM by LittleSpiffy »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal