collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Molded Hair G4's - Funko Pop Figures  (Read 31920 times)

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Molded Hair G4's - Funko Pop Figures
« Reply #240 on: October 14, 2012, 06:31:56 PM »
 :frolic: Oh my gosh I can't wait for mine to come, I'm dying!! I'm going to buy every single one of these!! I need Fluttershyyyy

Offline jwalraven

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jwal's DeviantART
« Reply #241 on: October 14, 2012, 07:02:42 PM »
Might go hit up Hot Topic tomorrow to see if these are in. :)

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 14, 2012, 09:16:13 PM »
:frolic: Oh my gosh I can't wait for mine to come, I'm dying!! I'm going to buy every single one of these!! I need Fluttershyyyy

They better absolutely have Fluttershy. She get's left out too often.

Rion

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #244 on: October 14, 2012, 11:45:14 PM »
I actually got the two RDs I ordered; one for me and my brother. However, the paint job is pretty sloppy and they're about as dirty looking as something that'd come from a Hasbro factory. Kinda upset over that, but I still really like her. :/

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 15, 2012, 05:21:15 AM »
I actually got the two RDs I ordered; one for me and my brother. However, the paint job is pretty sloppy and they're about as dirty looking as something that'd come from a Hasbro factory. Kinda upset over that, but I still really like her. :/

Mine came in too, and have the same problems.  I ordered multiples for other people and each one had issues, from scratched eye paint, mis-aligned painted areas, dirty areas and mold flaws. The mold itself looks choppy. I don't know if this is typical of vinyls, since this is my first one. The thing that bothers me the most is the round spot on RD's cheek; it's probably from the mold channel used to fill the mold, but I wish they could've put it in a less obvious place.

But I like the overall style design. I like Derp.y's hair and stylized symbol.  I hope they make more, but also hope they tighten up on quality control.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 15, 2012, 06:00:25 AM »
I'm kind of disappointed that these don't look exactly like the photos of them on the site. The fact that :muffin: Pony's cutie mark doesn't look the same (besides being stretched, it also looks to be a different, larger scale) is sad. It was bad enough that they didn't bother with the cutie marks on both sides, especially considering the price of them (I think even the $5 Hasbro ones should have them on both sides, but I can at least excuse that because of the cost) but to mess up on the only one is pretty bad. And hearing about other issues is worrisome.

I haven't got mine yet (supposedly, it shipped Saturday, but it just says "electronic info received") but I hope it's not too bad overall. At least with the badly printed cutie mark I won't feel so bad about displaying her facing the other side. I had thought about doing it anyway since I like how her hair looks better on the NDS, so I guess that's what I'll do. If I were better with paint, I'd just go ahead and add her cutie mark on the other side.

Offline Trish

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 15, 2012, 12:26:53 PM »
I'm going to go ahead and post in the Wanted forum but I figured I'd post here as well. I wasnt able to pay for these when I tried, HT didn't accept Paypal from outside the US :(

Is there any US resident that's able to order RD for me? I can of course pay in advance. Bubbles/The Filter Is There For A Reason :drama: Pony looked just too horrible in every shot of her so far so I'm not bothered that she's sold out :p
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wantlist | Swaplist (OLD!) | My trades/sales (OLD!)

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 15, 2012, 01:04:27 PM »
Got my RD inj the mail today, I am in love! Her DS eye is missing a little paint, but I'm not picky, her light blue plastic showing underneath hides it well. Funny how her NDS has the more accurate colors on her tail and mane, and her bangs (and tail) are only missing some red paint, like they forgot to mi up some red at the factory. Not a huge problems to me, but I may get an extra one some day to paint. The blue in her hair is the base color of the plastic anyway, not like they painted blue in her bangs, just that they forgot to get red.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 15, 2012, 01:43:35 PM »
I got a RD and Bubbles today (I made additional orders to help out some others who are still in transit oddly) - they do have QC issues but I really like them anyway- they are super cute!  They are also much smaller than anticipated- I was thinking they would be FS size but they are actually halfway between brushable and FS- so a new size!

The packaging is pretty too- it is not taped shut so the pony can easily be removed for inspection without destroying the box- which I like.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #250 on: October 15, 2012, 01:51:28 PM »
awesome to hear all the reviews , it is really sad that their quality is not  aligned with their price .:(
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Starly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 15, 2012, 01:55:07 PM »
I hope they make the rest of the mane 6, and I;d love to see a Luna, Celestia, Spike, etc in this style too.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 15, 2012, 02:20:56 PM »
Got mine today. QC is pretty meh. Issues in forelock paint bottom part of the tail is lifting off the tail itself (by the base.

Currently repainting her forelock to the proper colors.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 15, 2012, 02:24:09 PM »
The gushing ends, annnnnd the complaining begins. XD

Offline Starly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 15, 2012, 02:36:37 PM »
The gushing ends, annnnnd the complaining begins. XD
Not for me! I;m not that picky, I;m still very impressed and happy and excited for what else they have in store!
Got mine today. QC is pretty meh. Issues in forelock paint bottom part of the tail is lifting off the tail itself (by the base.

Currently repainting her forelock to the proper colors.
Can we see when you're done?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal