collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who's Your Favourite Pony and Why?  (Read 1814 times)

Offline Vampasaurus

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Champion of Kirkwall
    • View Profile
Re: Who's Your Favourite Pony and Why?
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2012, 08:19:07 AM »
My favorite pony changes almost every day. I'm always putting a new girl on my desk to play with and up up thinking she'd the best of them all. But I do have a specific favorite that always stays near the top of the charts. TAF yum yum.

I never knew she existed until I joined the arena and saw her a "show me ...." thread. I love white pegasus, and candy symbols too. I wanted one for myself really badly, but she was so hard to find. I gave up on it, and just tossed her name onto my wishlist. a little while later I joined a newbie candy swap right here in the arena and got the most wonderful partner ever. I had sold her the set of the mermaid babies a weeks prior so she sent me pictures of them happy in their new homes and as my pony surprise sent me a perfectly gorgeous yumyum! she's flawless except for her white hair, which I don't consider a flaw at all, I prefer it white. I love her to pieces.

She's such a lovely pony, and every time I see her up on my shelf I think of this place and all the friends I've made, and how great a community you guys make up, and just how wondrously happy I am to be a part of it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://vampasaurus.tumblr.com/

Offline Rika_of_Thunder

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2012, 08:22:11 AM »
G2 Light Heart~! She was the first pony I got, and my childhood favorite~ I took that pony everywhere, and sadly because of it she's quite a bit worn |D

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2012, 08:43:20 AM »
Well, all things considered, if I have to pick the one pony I truly love, it's Sweetheart. Tales was the first MLP show I could sit through end to end without needing to take cover under the kitchen table, and it was an excellent Arthur substitute back when NTV7 cancelled Arthur and then Madeline, and I was looking for something that could replace them.

And Sweetheart... I guess I just like her colors and her personality best.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2012, 09:04:02 AM »
I love Sweet Scoops, I still need to get a CM one made of her on either a G3 or a G4. I am thinking more for a G4. As of why I like her........ I am not really sure!  Maybe cause when I was little I did not get very many toys and when I was able to get that set threw the mail I was so excited!!!!!!  I do not know what happened to her shop? I do still have the little green ice cream things still.......LOL

Offline FlitterRose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Welcome to Daydreamland. No reality allowed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2012, 09:09:20 AM »
Non so-soft Shady.Her colors were matching pretty in a weird way and her cartoon character-I always felt sorry for her,so she started being very sympatic to me.

Too bad I had to give her away (someday,I'll be back for you!) :lol:
Sup

Offline Emberfly

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2012, 09:42:47 AM »
Wow, such great ponies you all like!  Isn't it interesting that a lot of our fave's are our first or fave ones from childhood?  I know I love love love Night Glider and was so thrilled when I got her but still, Firefly wins out.  ^.^
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2012, 09:48:55 AM »
My favorite childhood pony was NBBE baby Cuddles :)  We had a lot of adventures together, so now that I have reacquired her, she brings back a lot of memories.

As an adult, my favorites are probably Dancing Butterflies and Applejack.  I'm also a big fan of Moon Jumper, Sandcastle & Shovels, and white FS Celestia :)

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2012, 09:57:58 AM »
I guess im going with G1 Baby Surprise. She has been my favorite for ages. I used to play with her and her mom. So soft Surprise. I had many adventures with the little babies. I only had the original set of babies baby cotton candy,glory,moondancer,blossom,surprise and firefly at the time. (with all the accessories which I lost.) No newborns. So when I think back to the days of going to my grandma's house. I tie ponies in with some of those trips.

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2012, 10:08:19 AM »
While I had a few G1s and G2s when I was little, most were handed down to me by my cousin so none of them are my favorite. The one pony for me that has always stood out is Star Catcher. I first saw her on e-bay and really wanted her from the moment I saw her but the price was way to much. So I desided to look for her when I went shopping that friday with my dad and found her for 3-4 times less than the e-bay auction. I got her and have loved her ever since. Her colors and over all look appeal to me. Out of all my G1s, G2s, and G3s she is the only pony that has never been packed away. I am more of a unicorn fan but this little pegasus has squirmed her way to the top. Another pony I like is Princess Luna for both her coloring and her cutie mark. My favorite color is blue and I have always liked the moon more than the sun (though I still like the sun very much). Princess Luna is my second favorite pony and after her I would have to go with Snowcatcher for her color, cutie mark and the fact she is a unicorn. And G4 Star Swirl is my favorite earth pony as well as my forth favorite pony bedasue of her whole look (blue pony, pink hair, and cute cutie mark).
Favorite Ponies in order of liking:
Pegasus = Star Catcher
Winged Unicorn = Princess Luna
Unicorn = Snowcatcher
Earth Pony = G4 Star Swirl
Funny how my top 4 ponies fall into each pony type catagory and that 3 of them are G4s.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2012, 03:24:53 PM »
Baby Fifi! She is the colours of my sports team which is something I have emotional attachment to as it was a passion I shared with my dad before he passed away and her name is the diminutive form of my mums name and of course she has puppies as her symbol and my dogs past and present have been my friends and my babies.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline foalpatrol

• Hello, Clarice
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2012, 01:48:16 AM »
It changes from week to week.  At the moment, I am in love with Shenanigans (donkey pose version).  Although I am still crazy about my childhood pony, Hippity Hop.

SailorSonazaki1995

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2012, 08:44:57 PM »
G4 Dash really needs to meet her G3 alt-self at some point in the show, especially now that time travel's been established.  RD4 is so entertaining when something brings out her barely suppressed neuroses.

I would love to see an episode like that!

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2012, 01:51:11 AM »
I love Minty from G3 and Luna from G4. Minty... is well, Minty! For Luna, I really like her colors and that she's the Princess of the Night. I'm a nocturnal person so I can greatly appreciate her work. ;)

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2012, 06:16:09 AM »
My favourite pony as a kid that I owned = Posey. I love her colours and she is in one of my fave poses. Posey used to belong to my Shaping Up Sindy doll as the colours went together perfectly. Sindy's towel doubled up as a saddle.

My favourite pony as a kid that I did not own = Moonstone. I never got to see the toy when I was little, in fact it never even crossed my mind that there might be a toy, else I would have asked my mom for one I am sure! I used to love reading the story about her in my cousin's MLP Annual. Everything about her I love.

My favourite pony now = Moonstone. She is even better in the plastic. I have the normal Moonstone, Italian walking Moonstone and an Argie Moonstone. I am planning on owning a proper army one day!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 06:26:01 AM by moonflower »

claricesponies

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2012, 06:57:36 AM »
It is a tie between Mimic and Diamond Dreams....I guess it's the bright odd MLP colors.

My favourite when I was a kid was my Baby Fancy Pants, Baby Bows. ;)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 07:01:01 AM by claricesponies »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal