collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sweet Rainbow Bakery  (Read 1428 times)

Offline Navi

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Sweet Rainbow Bakery
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2014, 01:40:42 PM »
Would have loved to see a Sweetie Blue brushable with this set. :(

Me too, honestly.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :heart: Minty! :heart:

Seeking Petite Ponies (trade/wish list)
Formerly known as navichan.

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2014, 01:40:59 PM »
Her roller skates are so big... :drunk:

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2014, 02:39:30 PM »
Would have loved to see a Sweetie Blue brushable with this set. :(
Me too, honestly.
This.

It's so stupid of Hasbro to re-release this character again so soon and in such a large set by herself.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2014, 03:28:24 PM »
That is a cute set :)

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2014, 03:41:57 PM »
I like how the register has a key bigger than the cash drawer. And the cake also has a key :lol:

The pink muffin thing there has a key lock too
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2014, 03:45:36 PM »
They already released a Mrs. Cake owo when did that happen? So I guess I should get this since I missed the other one *sigh*

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2014, 03:55:47 PM »

It's so stupid of Hasbro to re-release this character again so soon and in such a large set by herself.

The set with Twirly Treats has been incredibly rare in some places, making her pretty sought after. Here, I think I've only heard of two instances of people finding the set in a store.
It's possible Hasbro are hoping enough people want her still to be willing to open their wallets a bit more. I just hope this release makes her loose price drop on Ebay.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2014, 04:16:41 PM »
I believe we saw promotional photos of this set, around the same time as the stock photo of FS Applejack & Daisy Dreams. I think at that point a Pinkie was shown to be included in the set? But I'm glad they didn't throw her in there upon release, since we already have the tinsel brushable and the body markings brushable. I think a rerelease of Plumsweet, Cupcake or Sweetie Swirl would have been cool to include, but so many people never saw the Princess Bakery (including myself!) that it's nice just to have another chance at a Mrs Cake figure.

Yes thats when we first saw it. And then it popped up on Amazon Canada around the same time as the EQG car and the Sugarcube Corner Pop playset as well.

I agree it would have been nice to see another pony it other than another repeat release.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2014, 04:18:50 PM »
I like this set and do not mind that it comes with Mrs. Cake (since I do not have her yet) but this would have been a good time to maybe add another male to the G4 toy world and give us a Mr. Cake. I love that cute little Pinkie Pie themed key which kinda makes me think Pinkie Pie should have been in the set.
I was just about to mention this too. Looks like maybe it was a last minute decision to switch her out?
Anyway, this is a cute set, I'd like to get it when it drops in price (since I won't pay full price for re-releases).

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2014, 04:37:55 PM »
Blarg, I already have Mrs. Cake. I'm not sure I want to get her again just to have all the cute accessories. :(
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2014, 06:17:31 PM »

The set with Twirly Treats has been incredibly rare in some places, making her pretty sought after. Here, I think I've only heard of two instances of people finding the set in a store.
It's possible Hasbro are hoping enough people want her still to be willing to open their wallets a bit more. I just hope this release makes her loose price drop on Ebay.

Is it? My TRU had this set coming out their ears. Maybe I should have picked up some extras...

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2014, 06:36:52 PM »
My first reaction- WHY NO SWEETIE BLUE! We just had a Mrs Cake playset! Im never gonna drop the tinsel Sweetie Blue thing ever. Come on' Hasbro, she would be perfect!

But I am glad overall Hasbro is giving us non-mane 6 characters in the playsets. I notice she has new eyes! Im suprised she doesnt have any rainbow power hair or legs. Is that Pinkies little key? What.

Haha roller skates to make her bake faster xD

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2014, 06:41:44 PM »

Is it? My TRU had this set coming out their ears. Maybe I should have picked up some extras...

If you do let me know cause the closest TRU from me is an hour and a half bus ride for me :/ since I don't drive.

Offline Baby Sugarberry

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2014, 06:44:17 PM »
What is with the current trend of tossing a bunch of accessories with a pony and considering that a "playset"? (This is aimed at Hasbro, not at the TC.)  Do customers these days not want or deserve proper playsets, where there's actually something you can keep all the bits inside?  Even the super simple ones like the Pretty Parlor and Poof n' Puff were capable of this.  I adored my Lullaby Nursery because it kept everything together and I could carry it outside to play.
G1 Wishlist  It's the final countdown! Looking to purchase the last few G1's for my collection - Watercolor Baby Sea Ponies Foamy, Misty & Surfy - Red Roses - SHS Sweet Sundrop - Springy - Teeny Tiny Snookums (#2)

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2014, 06:44:40 PM »
I'm glad I got the first set: love that chef's hat XD

I can't wait to hunt down the accessories to this on the 2nd hand market.

I wish they'd release an actual playset of Sugarcube Corner.  Interlocking Castles are great & all...but actual Ponyville buildings would be great.  Or at least re-releases of the first playsets (barn, tree, boutique).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal