collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trading Concerns regarding Maycrestmom  (Read 9448 times)

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Trading Concerns regarding Maycrestmom
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2014, 01:10:51 AM »
$425 has been paid according to paypal records. 

I have had sellers folks here refund me my money back and tell me - sorry I am no longer selling this item.  So is that what you want, AJG?   I will be more than happy to offer you a refund if you are unhappy.  There is no way we should expect our community to be such to ever force one party or another to ever complete a deal they regret.

Right now, I so regret ever contacting you and offering you a GITD.  So please let me know if you want a refund of your $425 and I we will figure out how best to work it so that the MODS know you are indeed sending me the GITD back - maybe I park the money in escrow or whatever.  Stormy I forget how we did this?  You got the item / I got the refund?  I remember I wasn't originally asking for the whole amount back but that's how we settled it in the end so I am fine to make sure that this situation ends the way I've had it happen to me before and how the community generally accepts things to happen. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline Stormy31685

• Trade Count: (+397)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2014, 01:11:21 AM »
stormy how good to see you

in trying to compare - if "thebrain" had done me a similar courtesy = I dealt only with you directly, never here through the trader forum =  and come to me first instead of running to post on the board about my sale to her and then subsequent purchase - so this was not at all about trading - I would have been more than happy to try to resolve things directly.

As it is - the original buy from me goes back to July/August so it is way more than a month in how she is bringing ALL this to light

"I honestly have to say, I have had more than one person come to me in a trade or sale situation, only to find out you left someone on the hook with a very expensive pony he or she did not need or want."

Honestly, I would like to know who these folks are - I will happily buy back these supposed "very expensive" MLP that they do not want - I have more often than not regretted what I have sold = mostly for less than I paid for unlike yourself and "brain" who are very adept sellers in the overall world here.  I have not had nearly the decades experience to get the buy low beat the trend and sell high curve you two are much better at

and since, Stormy, you bring up the deal about the Mexican blossom rehair or not,   I will say that yes, I have learned much since parting with her (although I will remain staunch in my criticism that you failed to disclose the ink stains she had and never thanked me for the additional hair conditioning/flat-ironing I did to improve her as I tried to figure out rehair or not) and I am thankful you honored the return and I would happily follow in your footsteps in that regard

if I had been given the opportunity to buy back the GITD I would in a heartbeat.  But I was not given that opportunity -I was simply posted about without any knowledge that there was a lingering problem.  I never posted about you here in the trader forum, I never posted bad feedback about you.  I understood from the get-go that there are two sides to the story and I moved on

but here - fine - I have to go back to my purchase history from originally 2012.  I had a pretty wicked time with a GITD ebay auction in the UK.  Person was a total scammer.  So I lost the postage fees to return a child's hat I been mailed in the stead of the MLP since they had already sold it - possibly to a member here, dunno.  But ebay refunded me for the pony cost since the item never came.  So I took my loss as a small lesson learned and moved on.

So fine, I posted on nirvana I wanted a GITD - even joked I would be happy to stand in line to wait my turn. 

That's how I remember knowing AJG aka thebrain79 (which I find fascinating as a character choice association from "Pinky and the Brain".  My "names"?  My yahoo handle - taken from my home address - so shows you I joined here without really thinking through the whole persona thing and "shoppergrrrl" so I am not much of a seller.... but I digress) wanted a GITD.  I think she posted in nirvana as well.

So I contacted her end of July in a PM = "have a GITD princess for you :-)"

have a GITD princess for you :-)
« Sent to: Applejackgirl on: July 27, 2013, 02:29:03 PM »

lemme know if you are interested :-) thought of you first before opening up for bids and stuff

I'll send along pics if you are interested :-)

Monica

oh yah, another reason I kept MCM - it's McMonica - a way ol school nickname = figure we are all just big kids here - young at heart ... sorry if at this point, though I am gonna be a bit more cantankerous mare

So from there

as PMs go, not horrible, not the best way to communicate over days/weeks/month compiled with my bad math and bad memory for what I wrote

A GITD I won on ebay/bought for $425 (plus 5GBP shipping)  I offered to sell for a total of $450 since I was adding in accessories but not a red dragon, and then we added in 3 regular US princess ponies at $10 (so I was giving away about $20 worth of MLP for $3 each).

So I forgot at the time she mentioned a trade - and that was my comment from seeing her sales later - not a lament or anything more than a "darn, if I had known from back in the summertime, I would've been fine to keep it ponies for ponies".  Just because I totally get the expense of this "habit" now and as much as yes, I am fine to take payments as I have been grateful when folks here accept from me the same, I am just as cool to not want to break folks' piggy banks.  But I wasn't upset or demanding, more of - didn't mean to have caused you to drag out with payments when you had nirvana I would bought from you... but I was the only one who sent pics over and honestly I dropped in pushing to find out what she had to sell/trade.  So like my earlier comment - that's the nature of messaging - not ever as easy as in person sales/trades. 

So I compound my stupidity and AJG doesn't come forward honestly and correct me from my bad math = fine = call her a "good business pony".  All about getting the best deal.    So from the total of 467.50 that we'd originally agreed on than it became several payments and I mis-calculate the total from her payments sent over and she only pays a total of $425 over the next couple of months from August through October.

And I don't send over the Serena, Tiffany and Primrose.  And apparently I sent over the wrong hat (that took me awhile to realize what I sent over wrong as I thought I had gotten things straightened out after my son "helped" me organize the accessories as I was moving the princess ponies around to make room for a very special MIB variant...anyhow)

So I go back to my PMs and realize later my bad math cost me - again.  So fine, I goofed and mailed first class with tracking (although you are right I failed in my courtesy to tell you the tracking beforehand) but no insurance as we had already discussed that it was more important that she not get lost = she wasn't going to break.  If needed, I can copy/paste that PM.

So she writes to me that the accessories are wrong and mails them back.  I am finally now sorting through old PMs to figure out the whole mess/goof-up and realize now she hasn't paid for accessories at any rate and so I'm fine to have mailed her the fiskycat GITD for free as a thank-you for her paying as a gift through paypal (saved me the fees).  So  I am thinking that is a win-win.  AJGs comment earlier is right - stormy - you had just sold a GITD for $500.  So she knew I hadn't sold her an overpriced MLP.

So that was the end of the GITD sale.  A $500 pony sold for $425.  So please AJG = tell me you want me to buy back the pony, I will gladly.  I will happily keep her in my herd again.  Just lemme know.

I'm gonna take a break here and then post about her ebay sale to me where my original payment (as a gift through paypal discounted $5 and thought to give her $3 more than an ebay sale but she was having none of it and so took the $8 for herself, I guess since she still felt hurt to not have gotten a steal from the GITD deal... fine.)

MCM,

There is much more to our story including:   

1.  I gave you $40 - $50 off the pony to begin with as she was listed on eBay for higher than what you paid.

2.  When you mentioned the marks that are on the very line of her rear feet to where they are invisible on display, I offered you a small refund for my mistake.  You never responded about it.

3.  You had been spooked by all the rehaired nirvana gossip at the time and went over and started a thread about the genuine-ness of her hair Before I even had a chance to tell you she wasn't rehaired.  Isn't that the same as what you feel AJG has done?  Even though she has been trying to contact you with no responses?

4.  When more than a handful of experienced Nirvana collectors concluded her hair was genuine and she was not a rehair, you still faulted me for missing the purple marks that were on a purple pony that were not visible on display that I missed, AND you chose not to believe the general consensus and still bought up that she was rehaired.

5.  The real kicker, the part that even dragged the whole story back to light the EIGHT months later, was when you contacted me asking me to give you a pony priced at $50 in my store to your friend for close to FREE because even though you declined a partial refund on blossom eight months earlier, I "owed you" about $20 - 25 and you felt the item was "overpriced" by $20 - 25!  So, When I declined to do that for you, is when you started hassling me about returning the gorgeous Mexican blossom.

And lastly, I personally, feel that any improvements you feel you made to Blossom during the time you owned her were your choice.  As I was happy to sell her to someone whom I thought was going to cherish her rather than pick her apart, I am glad you took the time to make her a tiny bit prettier, but do I consider that something to thank you for?  Not really, Hun.  So don't bring that up like it was some sort of favor.

Some other non-truths here:  I have not sold any Glow In The Dark or GITD pony for years, so don't say that I did.  If you pay attention to the details, you might have noticed it was not me. 

Back to Applejackgirl, (I am so sorry for my lengthy response but I will be back on topic now), as a seller and a buyer, this all terrifies me and it comes across as bullying.

First off, if you were unhappy with the price you received for a pony, then you should address that before you enter into a transaction and begin accepting payments.  Second, you are just as responsible if not more so for making sure your buyer has completed payments.  If there was some money missing, and it was verified on both ends, then you should have asked applejack girl for the money and STILL sent her EXACTLY what she paid for.  For goodness sake, we have collectors right now that want to collect ponies who have very specific factory flaws or general flaws because they find them special compared to normal versions of the same pony!  Why on earth did Applejackgirl NOT get everything she paid for?

Fast forward to ebay, everyone, PLEASE make sure both parties understand and agree to terms of a sale before just sending money and ponies willy nilly!

Lastly, I will not be disclosing any names of disappointed traders who had transactions or so they thought with you.  But going forward, please just learn from this.

Edit to add:

$425 has been paid according to paypal records. 

I have had sellers folks here refund me my money back and tell me - sorry I am no longer selling this item.  So is that what you want, AJG?   I will be more than happy to offer you a refund if you are unhappy.  There is no way we should expect our community to be such to ever force one party or another to ever complete a deal they regret.

Right now, I so regret ever contacting you and offering you a GITD.  So please let me know if you want a refund of your $425 and I we will figure out how best to work it so that the MODS know you are indeed sending me the GITD back - maybe I park the money in escrow or whatever.  Stormy I forget how we did this?  You got the item / I got the refund?  I remember I wasn't originally asking for the whole amount back but that's how we settled it in the end so I am fine to make sure that this situation ends the way I've had it happen to me before and how the community generally accepts things to happen.   

Right now, AJG has the option to return the pony, a return is NOT up to the seller.  No reason to over-involve MODS or anyone else.  I believe AJG may be just plain done with this - I know I would be, and I was, when you did it to me.

And YES YOU DID ASK ME FOR THE FULL AMOUNT BACK, and THAT is EXACTLY what you RECEIVED.  Yes, I did inspect the pony to make sure it was the right one when I got her, because even before you received your money back, I did a quick search and saw you were buying the same pony 2-3 times over on eBay - the ones you were buying were in disgusting condition.  So, yes, I checked to be certain.

Applejackgirl, if I were you, I would just count your blessings, accept your losses, and move on.  Don't return a pony or feel you have to do anything you don't want to.  MCM returned Blossom because she felt she overpaid 8 MONTHS after buying (since other ponies of the same type surfaced - gee, I wish I could go back to the 1990s and buy Microsoft stock like that, right?  Or maybe get back all the money I spent on non-winning lottery tickets?), not because I whined about having my Blossom back.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 01:22:42 AM by Stormy31685 »

Offline maycrestmom

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2014, 01:17:56 AM »
"Maybe because you didn't send all the purchased ponies either?"

That couldn't have been a factor since there were back and forth emails about whether she wanted them or not and then payments were not corrected  to reflect a deduction.  No - she sent over a payment and rather than as some buyers who are kind enough to also keep track when they send a payment what is left to pay it was just a paypal ding I think.  So I responded here with a message like "$225 to go" So I got  it mixed up then I never corrected myself and AJG never brought it up either and man, do I so know how to relate to when I have messaged folks and ponies I thought they were selling me are gone and it's because of PM mix ups. 

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2014, 01:18:27 AM »
The current value of the pony really isn't relevant, as that is not the price you asked for. You asked $450 for the pony and accessories. And AJG didnt' receive the accessories, so at $425 it seems like it's pretty much even to me. It doesn't really seem fair to imply that a bad transaction is fine because the buyer got a good deal on the pony.

I think actually seeing the PMs would clear a lot of this up because AJG says she contacted you telling you about the issues and you are saying you never knew you didn't send what she asked for.

Offline maycrestmom

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2014, 01:20:31 AM »
stormy, your paradise auctions on ebay, I thought?  That's the GITD sale I referred to

"Lastly, I will not be disclosing any names of disappointed traders who had transactions or so they thought with you.  But going forward, please just learn from this."

that's because there aren't any... [Removed mention of SH... - Loa]

« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 02:55:54 PM by Loa »

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2014, 01:22:17 AM »
Oh the drama ;)........i hope you two figure everything out...people mess up....just breath and it will all work out.....MCM...I was happy that you worked with me on ponies in the past seeing as I need to do payments for expensive ponies ^.^....and AJG...I am sorry you had a bad experience... I have also had this problem more then once  with certain members...usually when I send them a more serious PM they respond...lol.....so I hope all is well...because I am positive I have bought from both of you and was very happy in the end :satisfied:

Offline maycrestmom

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2014, 01:24:36 AM »
"And AJG didnt' receive the accessories"

she did receive accessories.  She didn't receive I found later, the correct hat and than I realized I was wrong on payments and then she mailed the accessories back before we could negotiate anything successful in the conclusion.  So a big hole got dug instead of a happy transaction. 

yah - I have indeed learned my lesson

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2014, 01:26:39 AM »
MCM, I still don't get it, please forgive me, it may be that my lack of language skills is showing :blush: Could you correct me if I'm seeing it wrong, please?

When I read your post, I understood that you claimed AJG scammed you with her payments and instead of discussed the amount, she sent you less. AJG also stated that in her post and that she contacted you to know what she needed to do to settle the transaction... And you think it's not a big deal that the accessories were different and as a form of punishment you think it's actually good that you had kept the variant hat...? Sorry, I'm just very confused here :cloud:

Seriously I all kinds of adore you MCM and I bow to your knowledge and helpfulness on the Nirvana board, but you're coming off in your post in a very negative way because of how you write.  I don't want you to think of me as accusatory (though I'm training to be a prosecutor) so forgive me if I come off this way :( I get why you're upset by this situation and believe me, I bet it wasn't easy for you to go through your old PM's, but your defensive tone and now trying to decide you're even when I think the matter is just getting more confusing is not cool at all :( I've bought a less than perfect Mimic on ebay, which wasn't as mint as described, but I didn't do a big deal out of it because I had learned to be very picky - and sold her for far less, without buyers remorse. Should I guilt-trip someone for buying it for less than what I originally paid for? That doesn't seem right. And according to the PC's I've checked GITD Princesses do come in the $400-$500 range, so $425 or $460 or even $499 are actually all fair prices. I find it concerning that you didn't both take notice of the payments and seeing actual PM's of the agreed prices would be most helpful I think. I do want to believe it's a simple misunderstanding of not communicating through properly, but it sure could have been avoided :(

On a side note, how can you have something in your sent files without sending a PM? :drunk: Or am I missing something? :lookround:

Moreso, if you felt cheated on the transaction, why did you decide to buy AJG's ponies off ebay? I just can't wrap my head around it, sorry :(

Offline maycrestmom

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2014, 01:27:13 AM »
huge hugs wizzer218!  yah I am trying, just failing at the moment, but I think that is why I prefer pony meets and in person ... still = I agree we can work this out :-) we deal in toys, so this is not all that serious compared to me sticking a tube down your throat and feeling for a pulse

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2014, 01:27:29 AM »
The current value of the pony really isn't relevant, as that is not the price you asked for. You asked $450 for the pony and accessories. And AJG didnt' receive the accessories, so at $425 it seems like it's pretty much even to me. It doesn't really seem fair to imply that a bad transaction is fine because the buyer got a good deal on the pony.

I think actually seeing the PMs would clear a lot of this up because AJG says she contacted you telling you about the issues and you are saying you never knew you didn't send what she asked for.
I agree with NoD here. Clearly the buyer was not happy with how the transaction concluded. So as a seller, I don't think it's okay to just write it off thinking "well they got a good deal anyhow". A good seller would work with the buyer to make sure that both ends were happy with the final result. My question is why MCM never asked AJG to send the extra $25 and in return, MCM would send the correct accessories and the other ponies discussed. Just because AJG sent back the incorrect accessories before MCM had a chance to message back, doesn't mean that a happy conclusion couldn't still have happened.

Offline Stormy31685

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2014, 01:27:38 AM »
stormy, your paradise auctions on ebay, I thought?  That's the GITD sale I referred to

"Lastly, I will not be disclosing any names of disappointed traders who had transactions or so they thought with you.  But going forward, please just learn from this."

that's because there aren't any... you of all slaughterhouse survivors know this game = well played nonetheless

Yes I am, but Spoosh is the seller you are thinking of, and YES, there are other members who contacted me though eBay.  No games here.

Please handle your future transactions as well as some of your past ones, and when there is a problem, resolve it without pointing fingers...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 01:30:18 AM by Stormy31685 »

Offline maycrestmom

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2014, 01:29:22 AM »
no - no this is not about scamming = this is one huge big pile of misunderstanding that so proves my messaging is so way worse than in person communicating because we cannot get any inflection or body language or any of at least the 75% of non-verbal communication that is helpful in sorting things out

believe me, this is why I didn't become a diplomat = my blunt style does not translate well I agree

Post Merge: January 02, 2014, 01:38:01 AM

[Removing mention of SH again. The original SH was shut down 9 YEARS ago - this is both inappropriate and irrelevant. - Loa]

never said omitting half the story is you lying - again, this is all about proving perspective is not reality.  Each has a viewpoint of what is going on, and it doesn't always match and we are all now trying to sort it out.  Now about your retelling how you remember all that time ago what happened  all I am gonna say to that is that is not how I saw it, each entitled to their opinion and you did your damage as you felt entitled to with my one and only EVER negative rating - so I would think you would be sated at this time, but perhaps not... whatever makes you happy in the end - hope you are happy

so  thank you, Stormy,  for clarifying if it was instead a Spoosh sale = than I apologize for my not remembering and crediting the seller properly.

Here's my philosophy

Two monks walking along a path, one old, one young.  It is morning.  They come to a small river/stream.  Monks are forbidden to touch women.  There is a woman standing at the river bank.  The older monk picks up the woman, carries her across the stream and puts her down.  The two monks then continue on in silence.  At days end, the younger monk states "Why did you carry that woman?"  The older monk replies - " I put her down at the river bank, you are still carrying her."

So I find out now, AJG has been carrying this mess in her head for all these months and so am trying to sort out what she wants me to do, with what I want to do so we can all move forward

Post Merge: January 02, 2014, 01:56:13 AM

And YES YOU DID ASK ME FOR THE FULL AMOUNT BACK, and THAT is EXACTLY what you RECEIVED.

after we couldn't come to a partial refund agreement - I agreed to send you the pony back.

Yes, I did inspect the pony to make sure it was the right one when I got her, because even before you received your money back, I did a quick search and saw you were buying the same pony 2-3 times over on eBay - the ones you were buying were in disgusting condition.  So, yes, I checked to be certain.

OK - now I am calling this out as a fabrication.  I only re-bought an alt pose blossom once - after I returned yours.  True my replacement for $20 is not pristine = she has discoloration in spots, unlike yours. So like I referenced earlier, I have learned that a purple Mexican in that good shape is not an easy find.  We will continue to agree to disagree if that makes her an $80 item and if that was indeed a discount as there are opinions about ebay pricing not always being the best indicator of a true price.  whatever

Applejackgirl, if I were you, I would just count your blessings, accept your losses, and move on.  Don't return a pony or feel you have to do anything you don't want to.  MCM returned Blossom because she felt she overpaid 8 MONTHS after buying (since other ponies of the same type surfaced - gee, I wish I could go back to the 1990s and buy Microsoft stock like that, right?  Or maybe get back all the money I spent on non-winning lottery tickets?), not because I whined about having my Blossom back.

See this was the reason I didn't leave negative feedback - I was thankful that Stormy returned the pony and am glad to hear she found her a good home as that admittedly had been her lament that now I had ruined her chances of reselling it.

At any rate, whatever happens happens - I guess we'll have to wait to read AJGs comments here

« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 03:10:48 PM by Loa »

Offline Stormy31685

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2014, 02:01:06 AM »
no - no this is not about scamming = this is one huge big pile of misunderstanding that so proves my messaging is so way worse than in person communicating because we cannot get any inflection or body language or any of at least the 75% of non-verbal communication that is helpful in sorting things out

believe me, this is why I didn't become a diplomat = my blunt style does not translate well I agree

Post Merge: January 02, 2014, 01:38:01 AM

"I am not a member of the slaughterhouse, or anything like it"

fine, bad reference to early Arena days of which I only know by being unable to open that link...

never said omitting half the story is you lying - again, this is all about proving perspective is not reality.  Each has a viewpoint of what is going on, and it doesn't always match and we are all now trying to sort it out.  Now about your retelling how you remember all that time ago what happened  all I am gonna say to that is that is not how I saw it, each entitled to their opinion and you did your damage as you felt entitled to with my one and only EVER negative rating - so I would think you would be sated at this time, but perhaps not... whatever makes you happy in the end - hope you are happy

so  thank you, Stormy,  for clarifying if it was instead a Spoosh sale = than I apologize for my not remembering and crediting the seller properly.

Here's my philosophy

Two monks walking along a path, one old, one young.  It is morning.  They come to a small river/stream.  Monks are forbidden to touch women.  There is a woman standing at the river bank.  The older monk picks up the woman, carries her across the stream and puts her down.  The two monks then continue on in silence.  At days end, the younger monk states "Why did you carry that woman?"  The older monk replies - " I put her down at the river bank, you are still carrying her."

So I find out now, AJG has been carrying this mess in her head for all these months and so am trying to sort out what she wants me to do, with what I want to do so we can all move forward

I left HONEST feedback, and if AJG or anyone had contacted me asking my opinion about a transaction with you, I would have given them advice to be very cautious.

And this thread supports the feedback I left.  Sadly, it STILL seems to have gone un-heeded.  As for the others who came forward to me privately, the conversations are en route to a MOD.

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2014, 02:16:05 AM »
I must admit, I've been following this thread but it seems like the more that is written, the more confusing it becomes. It doesn't appear that any issues are being addressed and fixed, it's like MCM comes across as dancing around the issue instead of providing details and working on a solution :huh:

I really do hope that the OP and MCM are able to work things out to some extent and get some closure on this subject.

I would find it equally difficult to come forward regarding a transaction that didn't go smoothly with another member, especially anyone so prominent in the community. I'm interested to see how all of this plays out though. I agree that it's good to bring it to the boards and for each person to tell their side and mediate through it, whatever it takes to make things right for both parties.

Offline maycrestmom

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2014, 02:16:55 AM »
"Moreso, if you felt cheated on the transaction, why did you decide to buy AJG's ponies off ebay? "

I didn't feel cheated and I am not always the best with names so when I did a BIN for $13 for a pony apron and $15 for a moondancer stamp from "thebrain79" I hadn't put together this was AJG.

She updates a post here about her ebay sales and I offer to buy through the arena.  I had also put in an offer to buy a MO spike (cartoon eyes to match the princess dragons) for $25. 

So I sent over $56 paypal as a gift option originally thinking she'd pulled the listing for spike down after we agreed to go through the arena for sales.  So the way I saw it, ebay and paypal were gonna charge her about $8-9 in fees and so I only sent over $25 for the dragon when she apparently had countered with $30.  Then I come to find out she hadn't pulled the listing and someone had put in an offer through ebay.  So now I didn't want her or myself to get in ebay trouble and so just rolled with it and sent over another $5 with a comment - yes it can be perceived as a poke - but I was not meant as a stab or to gut someone "well I guess no good deed goes unpunished"

So again, apparently I really really offended AJG and yet I honestly never got a chance to tell her I wasn't the happiest camper in the house and can we sort this out... until this thread appears

so is there a writer in the house that can turn this into a good soap episode ;-) ?

« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 02:29:34 AM by maycrestmom »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal