collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: how do you wear your socks?  (Read 527 times)

Offline WildBlue

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Possibly maybe
    • View Profile
Re: how do you wear your socks?
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2013, 12:30:27 AM »
My feet get so cold in the winter. I love socks! I like the really super soft fuzzy socks. I also really like the knee high socks too! but since putting down some wood flooring I had to get some socks with the little rubber things on the bottom. You can probably guess why :lol:

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2013, 12:33:59 AM »
I like socks as long as they aren't toe socks. Those bother me. I love fuzzy socks in December. I love to wear colorful socks, striped socks, and holiday socks. If I go to sleep with socks on, I wake up barefoot though. :lol:
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2013, 01:01:00 AM »
I have to wear socks year round with my uniform. But at home I mostly wear them in the winter, either ankle socks or knee highs most of my socks are plain white but I love colorful socks I just have a hard time finding colorful socks that are warm lol

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2013, 01:35:33 AM »
i hate socks >.< which sucks because theres so many cool and cute pairs out there. but i just hate the feel of them on my feet. even here in Michigan, in the winter, i only wear them if i plan on being outside and in heavy snow for a long period of time.

I grew up running the neighborhood bare foot lol i guess im just used to not wearing them xD
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2013, 02:05:42 AM »
I only wear socks in the summer when I have to work and wear my work shoes. Otherwise during the summer I don't wear socks. 

I do wear socks in the winter time when my feet are cold during the day at home. I don't like to wear them to bed though.

Nothing feels so good when to put on a nice new washed pair of socks :)

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2013, 02:31:47 AM »
I hate socks and only wear them in the cold months when my feet are cold.

I love the fuzzy ones!  Actually for the most part that's all ill wear (unless im working out).

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline RainbowRay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • so very rainbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2013, 04:31:52 AM »
I wear them mainly on my feet. But I do have one pair of really long socks which are too long to wear normally (I just like regular sized ones) so instead I wear them on my arms and pretend I have tentacles!

Uh, I like to mix and match socks from the same multi-pack! I like to have socks that look different, but they have to feel the same. I like wearing them in the house and to bed when it's cold, but mostly I like being barefoot!  And I can't wear shoes without them. No no no. That's gross.

Offline bladed

• Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2013, 05:10:48 AM »
get them away from meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline ashes

• Forever Orange Site Mod
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2013, 05:54:14 AM »
I like socks - but like many others, just in the cold weather.  During the spring and summer (and up until late last week, since it only starts to get cold around here at the end of October) I like to go barefoot in the house and wear sandals or flip-flops outside.  But come the cooler months, I'm all about fun printed socks, boots, and fuzzies to wear to bed.  Sometimes around the house I wear my Mukluks.  Love those!

thanks to jupi for my avi and harvestmoongirl for my siggy!

Check out my website: artbyashes.com

Tirac

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2013, 08:11:05 AM »
Socks tend to just make me extremely uncomfortable so I never wear them unless for specific reason. (I have rainbow toesocks I sometimes wear to achieve maximum rainbow effect)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2013, 09:40:08 AM »
So much sock hate in this thread!

I ran around barefoot like a pro as a kid, even on gravel driveway. I remember hating socks. I had dreadful ones with yucky lace.

But now my feet always get cold, so I always have socks on (unless I have flats on). Fuzzy or cute socks for me ~

And I somehow now wander outside (my yard) with socks on. I ruin many socks that way <___<;

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2013, 09:52:11 AM »
The way I figure it is, since I'm the only pony who'll be seeing my socks, I want them to make me smile.  So I buy Happy Bunny socks with snarky sayings, neon-bright socks, sparkly socks, glittery socks, socks with cartoon characters and obscure logos... my current favourite pair is neon pink with a moustachioed smiley face. :lookround:

But that's only when it's cold.  As soon as I can stand it (ie: not get frostbite), I'm in sandals.  But this time of year... brrr, bring me my fuzzy-wuzzy fleecy sockage! :socks:

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2013, 03:08:22 PM »
I like wild prints and socks that don't match.  I have to tuck my pj bottoms in my socks and I call knee high socks long necks lol.  I love socks all times of the year and I will wear them proudly with flip flops.  Lets face it, I am a weirdo. I have so many socks that I could possibly need three drawers to house them.  The most boring sock is white,  the most uncomfortable sock is a toe sock or one with bigger loop terri fabric inside.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2013, 05:58:34 PM »
I love socks so I usually have a pair on.  I tend to go for fairly plain styles in dark colours but I love ones with pictures on them best.  My favourites are my horse socks and I keep them to wear while I am showing :lovey:

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Trade Count: (+62)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2013, 06:41:13 PM »
socks, every day probably. if not socks, then stockings, which are just two very long socks sewn together in my opinion. ;)
socks are one step to comfortland and i value them quite high. ;) i don´t have random however-socks, every pair is picked personally and says something about a time or person to me. ^^

do you guys have happy-socks you wear to cheer yourself up? XD i have!
i haven´t joined the sock swap all the years because i am afraid i could maybe not find the socks my partner would really deserve. like the perfect match or something. :D
~ Visit the Pommes-shop ~
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!
Or linktree with more fancy things!
wonderfull avatar by the lovely Shaiyeh!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal