collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: TinyShinyUnique asks: do I owe you anything?  (Read 1473 times)

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
TinyShinyUnique asks: do I owe you anything?
« on: October 15, 2013, 03:22:24 AM »
I've gone through past PMs and contacted everyone I could find to make past transactions, in which i bailed out, right. The list isn't long and from my knowledge, I got in touch with everyone. It was 2 years ago though and just before a strong wave of depression hit me, so I can't rely on my memory completely. That's why I wanted to ask if there is anyone else that had a transaction with me that I didn't complete on my end? I can only deeply apologize that I haven't contacted you, so please let me know if there is anyway I can make it up to you.

If there is also anyone who knows a member from Finland, jofaliina and knows how to contact her - please let me know. She hasn't been on the Arena for a year and my PM couldn't reach her. She's the only person I know that I owe $10 and don't know how to give it back.

I also want to apologize officially, here, for my disappearance two years ago. I am truly ashamed of my actions and there are no words that would describe the guilt I felt and still feel when I think about how I behaved and left people waiting. I am so sorry for not coming through sooner and for the fact that the situation that occurred in the first place.

What I'm going to write next is mostly just an explanation that I owe to anyone who dealt with me. I don't want it to sound like an excuse, nor do I want to go into details, but I had ended up in a very bad state. Considering I didn't want to get up from my bed and generally 'live', ponies or any of my responsibilities had become something I hadn't cared for. I'm in therapy now and want to prove that I changed for the better.

I want to thank everyone who had been kind enough for me and accepted my apologies and let me make it up to them. The new updated feedback you left me meant truly a lot to me and I can't be more grateful for it. I'm also thankful to those who gave me a chance, trusted me as a seller and bought ponies from me - I'm glad that the transactions with me were a pleasant experience and that you're happy with the new additions to your collections. That means a lot to me too. A big :hug: to you all!

If I missed anyone, please PM me or post in this thread. I will be genuinely grateful.

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
Re: TinyShinyUnique asks: do I owe you anything?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 05:33:23 AM »
Tiny it is very admirable that you came back and faced people here and put things right, not many people do that. In fact I can't remember anyone that did that. I do remember some of the problems you had at the time but I never expected you would leave the arena for good.

It's great that you are fixing things and I'm all for someone having a second chance. Which is why I bought those two ponies from you a couple of weeks back. They are beautiful and I love them.

I hope you are here to stay now? :hug:
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 06:00:31 PM »
Hello

i posted a thread in the finnish MLP forum asking for Jofaliina, if she is there or someone knows her, there is hope that she will come here.
I put the link to this thread too. :) I hope you find her.

Im really happy youre back and feeling better. :hug:
I hope you get everything resolved and this thread shows your courage and im really glad you made it and are trying to fix everything.
I myself never had problems with you. I hope people will forgive you. :) 

Best of luck. :hug:

Thank you :heart:

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 06:34:40 PM »
Jofalina has been gone for a long time. I often wonder what happened to her as she is so nice.
The only other member I can think of that was waiting for something from you is Sugarberry. She doesn't come on often, but I have her email if you need it.

Always looking for MLP erasers

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 08:23:51 PM »

It's great that you are fixing things and I'm all for someone having a second chance. Which is why I bought those two ponies from you a couple of weeks back. They are beautiful and I love them.

I'm glad that you liked the ponies and I'm happy they ended up in a good home :) I admit that at first I was feeling like there was no place for me. I even told one of the previous buyers that I'm not worthy to try and blend back into the community. But then other advised me it would be much better for me to stick around and try to win my old reputation back. And it feels great to be able to talk about ponies. I missed that a lot.

Hello

i posted a thread in the finnish MLP forum asking for Jofaliina, if she is there or someone knows her, there is hope that she will come here.
I put the link to this thread too. :) I hope you find her.

Im really happy youre back and feeling better. :hug:
I hope you get everything resolved and this thread shows your courage and im really glad you made it and are trying to fix everything.
I myself never had problems with you. I hope people will forgive you. :) 

Best of luck. :hug:

Thank you so much! I hope someone will know her or maybe she'll learn I'm looking for her. That is great. :D and thank you for your kind words :hug:

Jofalina has been gone for a long time. I often wonder what happened to her as she is so nice.
The only other member I can think of that was waiting for something from you is Sugarberry. She doesn't come on often, but I have her email if you need it.

I've straightened up everything with Sugarberry - you can check my feedback or my sales thread where she posted to write that all issues between us are resolved :)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 09:23:20 PM »
Tiny it is very admirable that you came back and faced people here and put things right.........

It's great that you are fixing things and I'm all for someone having a second chance. 

I couldnt have put it better! ^^ :hug:  I think its great that you have been so open and honest and came back and made things right. Its not an easy thing to do!   We appreciate it very much and are always happy to welcome back people who do that :lovey:  I'm also happy to hear that you are feeling better now :)  Thank you for posting here :heart:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 02:06:41 AM »
Tiny it is very admirable that you came back and faced people here and put things right.........

It's great that you are fixing things and I'm all for someone having a second chance. 

I couldnt have put it better! ^^ :hug:  I think its great that you have been so open and honest and came back and made things right. Its not an easy thing to do!   We appreciate it very much and are always happy to welcome back people who do that :lovey:  I'm also happy to hear that you are feeling better now :)  Thank you for posting here :heart:

All of this...exactly!  I know that I was one of the first people to jump at you when you came back to the community that I feel so protective of.  It is so nice to see that you are working hard to make things right and that you have been quick to apologize and take responsibility and slow to make excuses.  That kind of attitude and humility goes a long way towards making people understand that your apologies are both sincere and are worthy of acceptance.  I wish you the best of luck! :hug:
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 04:02:04 PM »
i sent a pm to her, so lets hope for the best. :)

Youre very welcome Tiny. :)

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2013, 04:03:03 PM »

All of this...exactly!  I know that I was one of the first people to jump at you when you came back to the community that I feel so protective of.  It is so nice to see that you are working hard to make things right and that you have been quick to apologize and take responsibility and slow to make excuses.  That kind of attitude and humility goes a long way towards making people understand that your apologies are both sincere and are worthy of acceptance.  I wish you the best of luck! :hug:

Don't worry, I would do the same if I were you :) I understood your concern then and I still understand anyone who is vary of me - that's why I'm sending out items with tracking and within 24h after payement to make the buyers feel more secure.

Thank you all for your kind words! 

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2013, 11:36:25 PM »
*lots of pony hugs*  I am glad you are feeling well again.  It's so nice to see you back and I am sure you will be able to resolve things with your partners.  :)  Welcome back to the Arena! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2013, 10:16:33 PM »
Thank you lovesbabysquirmy *hugs back*

It looks like for now all I can do is wait as nobody else had contacted me saying we had an on-going transaction. I still hope to hear from jofaliina, but I realize it might take some time. Even if she'll log on the Arena years from now, I want to be around to talk to her :lovey:

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2013, 05:50:17 PM »
Jofaliina hasnt answereds my pm, it might be that she just hasnt seen it yet.

I hope she do contact you. :)

jofaliina

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2013, 06:04:42 PM »
HIPHIP  :wave: Im here. Thanks for Hilamb for contacting me at our "local ponyarena -paratiisikartano" otherwise it might have taken months before I got back to arena. Ive been busy with my other life, ending student life starting work, buying a house and moving, getting a dog and other hobbies so ponies havent been in my life. Until this autumn when I decided to downsize a bit and started with finnish magazines, hense my precens at paratiisikartano.

But I have contacted TSU and im sure will work things out. And Im sure Ill be around once Ill figure out this new arena :biggrin:

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2013, 08:28:52 PM »
Yep, hilamb, you are my hero! :hug: Thank you once again for your help.

I've PMed jofaliina and I hope we'll work things out soon enough :)

Once again thank you to everyone who offered their advice, kindness, who let me correct my mistakes and who trusted me as a seller/trader. It means a lot!

And I really want to thank also everyone who gave me an updated feedback. It helped me a lot!

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2013, 05:52:06 AM »
TSU, I just want to say that I'm really proud of you for coming back and for your willingness to make things right. I think you left the community around the time that I joined- I'm glad that now I can get to know you better. :hug: I'm so glad that things are looking up for you and that you are feeling better, and feeling well enough to come back to ponies. I'm wishing you the best of success!

Welcome home! :frolic:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal