collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 202229 times)

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #255 on: June 02, 2014, 02:49:52 PM »
I spotted another gift box--presumably Trenderhoof's--at the 774000 mark! It goes magic, bits, laughter, bits, gems, box. After that, idk.
You're almost there!

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #256 on: June 02, 2014, 03:13:49 PM »
I'm at 1.2 million, you just keep getting shards ,bits and random gems. I still have only made it far enough in the mine once to ever see a gem and I missed it arg!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 02, 2014, 07:29:02 PM »
How many disguised changelings can you have at one time in Canterlot? I had 1 disguise as Twilight Sparkle (easy to spot since they weren't Princess Twilights) defeated that one, went to Ponyville for a few minutes to get stuff from shops went back to Canterlot and suddenly I had a whole bunch of changelings disguised as Twilight Sparkle. There were at least five or six of them.

I've never found gems in the mine. I was playing earlier today and I fell through the track and lost my turn even though there wasn't a hole or obstacle there.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Matcha

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • pony deviantart!!
« Reply #258 on: June 02, 2014, 09:16:36 PM »
I just started playing! I'm matcharoll, add me! I've been adding people in the last few pages :D

Offline Charmypony

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 03, 2014, 01:27:16 AM »
How many points do you need in the game to win the last pony? I have 606000 point and I still can't see it coming!

I think it was closer to 900000 for Trenderhoof if that's who you're talking about;)

Thanks ! I didn't knew the name of the pony. Well I have to keep playing !

Offline Azteca

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • I like birbs
    • View Profile
Re: Mlp Gameloft ID
« Reply #260 on: June 04, 2014, 07:48:33 AM »
Bump

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 04, 2014, 08:23:54 AM »
same.  Best of luck <3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

AJLareneg

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion &amp; User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #262 on: June 05, 2014, 02:47:22 PM »
I just noticed I had a friend request in the game. If anyone else wants to add me, I really need chests for a quest. I'm going to keep up on giving out mine every day if I can too. :)

Username is ajlareneg in the game too. Thanks!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 05, 2014, 03:08:46 PM »
I am going to move this over to the Corral for you :) and merge it in with the ongoing thread there for the My Little Pony game.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 03:10:28 PM by hathorcat »
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #264 on: June 05, 2014, 03:23:01 PM »
Cuz i'm curious
when did y'all start playing?
how far are you now?
what will you do if you finish?
any parts that have been really hard?
which is your favorite mini-game?
What would you change or add to the game?

started this Easter, and i'm currently at level 70 with one set of quests left in each city. i don't know what i'll do if i finish all the quest… maybe start over. hard to say.
for me the hardest part is collecting the heart gems. since i signed up saying i was 12 (long story to that) can't used the social media part of the game.
my favorite mini game is def the equestria girls dancing part. i really enjoy it, and have gotten some awesome ponies. if i could change the game i'd add more levels, and lower some of the ridiculous prices for some of the ponies. and yes. have more sales

what about you?

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #265 on: June 05, 2014, 03:41:41 PM »
Cuz i'm curious
how far are you now?

started this Easter, and i'm currently at level 70 with one set of quests left in each city. i don't know what i'll do if i finish all the quest… maybe start over. hard to say.
for me the hardest part is collecting the heart gems. since i signed up saying i was 12 (long story to that) can't used the social media part of the game.
my favorite mini game is def the equestria girls dancing part. i really enjoy it, and have gotten some awesome ponies. if i could change the game i'd add more levels, and lower some of the ridiculous prices for some of the ponies. and yes. have more sales

what about you?

Ah, it might be getting close to a year? Though because my tablet was acting up I started to play on my phone now for about 4-6 months. On my tablet I'm at the highest level, I've beat Nightmare Moon, had the wedding, the coronation and had won most of the high valued ponies thanks to the dance game :blush: On my phone I'm around 55 lvl (I think) 've just got Rarity and I'm on her part of the Nightmare Moon arc. I doubt I will finish either of the games anytime soon :) (firstly: gems! secondly: updates! -> actual spoiler to the game upcoming update in case you hadn't learned about it ->
Spoiler
Can't wait for Granny Smith :heart: And more levels!
I find it difficult to hoard gems and not using them immediately  - even for Flim and Flam's balloon stand instead of let's say saving up for the Town Hall. I like all mini games, but the cart is my current favorite, with the EQG close behind. And I love the ball throwing game! And if I could change one thing, I would make some sort of a system where you can exchange bits fr gems, even some horrendous prices.

Offline Azteca

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • I like birbs
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion &amp; User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #266 on: June 05, 2014, 05:59:42 PM »
I just noticed I had a friend request in the game. If anyone else wants to add me, I really need chests for a quest. I'm going to keep up on giving out mine every day if I can too. :)

Username is ajlareneg in the game too. Thanks!

Added ya. Mine's Pomeranian_pup incase no one has added me yet.

Offline mngusty

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 05, 2014, 06:27:23 PM »
I just joined Gameloft.  I'm mngusty23, please add me!  Excited to add my pony friends from the arena!!

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #268 on: June 05, 2014, 06:30:34 PM »
Cuz i'm curious
how far are you now?

what about you?

Ummmm.... no idea when I started.  Over a year ago for sure because I was playing at ponyfair last year.

I have finished all quests and own all ponies besides 4 of the ones you have to win in the balloon pop.  If I ever do win them I will probably retire.  Chances are I will before then, but everytime I get close to quitting they add more stuff.

Playing the EQ dance to win ponies was really hard to begin with, but when they added the extra songs it was a breeze.  To begin with saving gems was hard too, but now I get almost 10 a day, so no problems.

Fave mini game is the mine cart. 

If I was to change it it I'd make them give more flipping magic shards out.  And maybe better prizes more often in the gem balloon pop.

Offline MANIMAL!

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 07, 2014, 07:41:24 AM »
Did the new update ruin the dance game for everyone else too? Suddenly there are fewer than half the notes, so getting a pony by the end of the week would be kinda difficult!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal