collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP Collectible Card Game !!  (Read 5653 times)

craftEcowgirl

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: MLP Collectible Card Game !!
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2013, 11:11:07 PM »
I was lucky and snagged a demo deck from there flash sale but still can't play with only one mane character.  My real decks should be here friday I hope:) It says there's 250+ game cards, is anyone planning to make a list of them some where? I'm mostly curious which demo cards didn't make it into the game.  I like the foils but I can't bring myself to spend $100+ for a card you'd be playing with.

Here are a couple lists:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Am2t3p_eqxIPdDBGV1NMUjczeUdHNjkwMlZXQkNYWFE&usp=sharing

http://mylittleponyccg.wikia.com/wiki/My_Little_Pony_Collectible_Card_Game_Wiki

Also come join the facebook page for the ccg! 

https://m.facebook.com/groups/610783848972554?ref=bookmark&__user=1167773252

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2013, 12:39:19 AM »
I bought a set of these yesterday that was suppose to be Twilight and Applejack.... I was hoping that since it showed them both on it that it would have a foil AJ in it..... it did not. I think I will not be buying more of these....

craftEcowgirl

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2013, 12:47:02 AM »
I bought a set of these yesterday that was suppose to be Twilight and Applejack.... I was hoping that since it showed them both on it that it would have a foil AJ in it..... it did not. I think I will not be buying more of these....

No only the foil shown in front, though the starter deck, has two character foils.  I am sure they will offer the other pony foils eventually.

I am getting 2 booster boxes and all decks today, though not sure starter deck is coming out today.  I am waiting till store opens to reserve them at 10!!

Also here is a new link to ccg info:
http://www.heartofthecards.com/mlp/

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2013, 01:13:25 AM »
Silly question.
How playable (or fun) is this to just play with only 2 people? I've always assumed these card games were for groups of people.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

craftEcowgirl

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2013, 02:28:50 AM »
Games like these are meant to play 2 people, same with Magic the Gathering which my husband plays.  There are times he plays teams with 2vs2, but thats not the norm. 

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2013, 03:48:07 AM »
Ooh. Ha, I totally misunderstood in the past then (I must of seen 2vs2 magic the gathering, and assumed that's how it was supposed to be). Thank you~

^-^ Maybe I'll have to look into this then.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

craftEcowgirl

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2013, 05:30:37 AM »
Just got back with my booster boxes and decks! visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Gonna take a shower and then open one box before hubby gets home and we go out to eat :-)

Ooh. Ha, I totally misunderstood in the past then (I must of seen 2vs2 magic the gathering, and assumed that's how it was supposed to be). Thank you~

^-^ Maybe I'll have to look into this then.

The booster box even says this on the back "this game is made for 2 players."

[post merge ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 07:50:34 AM by hathorcat »

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2013, 07:05:36 AM »
Walmart has booster packs for $3.48 ea but no starter boxes. I did get 3 regular foils though yay:) My twilight sparkle deck just from the pre release party just showed up too:) Thank you for the links, I'm totally new to these types of games.  Can someone please explain what all the rarity codes mean? Do you buy the ultra rare and foils ect just to collect or do they usual hold better features for game play too? Sorry for all the dumb questions!

Offline Wildshadow

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Favorites of all time? Surprise, Danny and Spike!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.instagram.com/kriticosium/
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2013, 10:44:38 AM »
Man, so want to get them before I leave but don't know where to start looking for them since Walmart didn't have what I needed. Want cause it would be the only time I could play it since I'd have my love to play it with me -pouts-

Wish I had friends closer to me to play it with. D =

Thanks Starscout for the sig and Shaiyeh thanks for the avatar  :heart: Ombyshadow

craftEcowgirl

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2013, 10:45:36 AM »
Man, so want to get them before I leave but don't know where to start looking for them since Walmart didn't have what I needed. Want cause it would be the only time I could play it since I'd have my love to play it with me -pouts-

Wish I had friends closer to me to play it with. D =

Try local comic book stores

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2013, 11:07:51 AM »
I bought a "booster" (?) pack at Walmart but there weren't any "starter" (?) decks. As you can see I don't know squat about CCGs. I would love to play a pony card game but I don't know who would play eith me or if I would have the patience to learn to play. I was getting confused just looking at the cards I bought. 

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2013, 11:57:34 AM »
Local comic book store didn't have any, yet.
 :(

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2013, 04:18:19 PM »
My store TRU just got them in! This Fri/Sat only there is a buy one get one 30% off on all trading card games! so the deck is 12.99 and it takes 3.90 off of that. The booster pack is 4.99 and takes a 1.50 off of that. I saved about a dollar more with my employee discount ^-^
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

craftEcowgirl

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2013, 06:11:29 AM »
My store TRU just got them in! This Fri/Sat only there is a buy one get one 30% off on all trading card games! so the deck is 12.99 and it takes 3.90 off of that. The booster pack is 4.99 and takes a 1.50 off of that. I saved about a dollar more with my employee discount ^-^

Actually its 30% off every booster pack!!   Picked up a couple today.  Husband bought MTG

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2013, 07:18:27 AM »

Actually its 30% off every booster pack!!   Picked up a couple today.  Husband bought MTG

Oops sorry! getting the deals confused! They keep changing them on me every week since its different every weekend til Christmas
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal