collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread  (Read 93527 times)

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread
« Reply #975 on: January 01, 2016, 07:59:09 PM »
I'm sorely tempted to ask for a pick-up of FOI Poppy. Thanks to a husband who spoils me, I have all three for my collection, but I've seen a rerooted FOI Poppy with Pink hair and I think she is just too beautiful!!!! Talk me down.....

Me too!!!! I saw the same picture and she looks stunning! Totally doing that to my Poppy :D If she normally had pink hair she would absolutely be a favorite :)

Like, I don't understand why she couldn't have had a pink streak instead of that purple one?

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: January 02, 2016, 04:01:15 AM »
Thanks Raye :hug:  ( *sigh of relief on the timing* that gives me more time to save up again :good: )
and thanks Ponyfan for checking for SU Kitty for me :heart:

Please tell me its NOT true that EAH is getting discontinued in 2017? someone wrote that on the EAH dolls facebook page. I don't think its true , especially after Mattel have gone through all this new make over thing but I want to be extra sure!  :yikes:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: January 02, 2016, 11:16:03 AM »
I hope that's not true either. EAH still has a lot of great potential left. I checked another store for SU Kitty and Fairest on Ice Ringlets, but still had no luck.     :sad:

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: January 02, 2016, 12:46:16 PM »
If you need SU Kitty let me know ringlets. My Wal mart has about 20 on the shelf right now. I was just there yesterday. They also had a few fairest on ice but I didn't pay attention to who. Just seen poppy.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: January 03, 2016, 06:59:26 AM »
Thanks so much for trying again Ponyfan  :hug:  :lovey:  :hug:  don't worry about it :)
Swordpony I am sending you a PM - thanks again  :heart:

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: January 03, 2016, 12:32:58 PM »
Look who I found!  :biggrin: She's sooo pretty! I'm really happy with her, I love how rich her skin tone is, for once the doll had appropriately dark skin not just a caramel color. I think it's important to include dolls with realistic skin tones if you're going to make a line of "human" (for the most part) colors

« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 12:43:46 PM by Rhini »

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #981 on: January 03, 2016, 02:13:25 PM »
I just love how Justine looks in person. And her skin tone makes her so nice to redress!

We've heard rumors ever since the beginning that EAH wouldn't make it. I won't trust anything until we stop getting leaks or Mattel at Toy Fair/Comic Con tells us themselves. And even then I'll wait until they really disappear from shelves.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: January 04, 2016, 04:23:21 AM »
Justine is gorgeous IRL :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:  I really love her skin tone especially with that coloured dress as well, and she has really thick beautiful hair :heart:   massive congrats!! :cheer:

and thanks for the reassurance Raye :hug: I guess I just let that stupid rumour freak me out a bit since this is one line of dolls I'd like to keep collecting and its actually one of my main collections right now.  I don't usually believe anything like that until there is definite proof and it sounds too stupid a move for Mattel, especially now they are doing some stuff for younger people as well in the EAH line and with the loss of Disney Princess they have an opportunity to do more with EAH. TBH the EAH dolls and storylines are way better quality than the DP dolls and the descendants dolls too as they are.
When I went into a shop last week to hunt EAH dolls for a friend they were flying off the shelves as well- I saw loads of people buying them - same happened a few weeks before xmas in another shop- the manager told me how fast they were selling now.  It helps that Mattel have lowered the price (at least here in the UK they have. I presume they have in the US and other places too? ) :awake:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: January 04, 2016, 12:18:39 PM »
I'm sorely tempted to ask for a pick-up of FOI Poppy. Thanks to a husband who spoils me, I have all three for my collection, but I've seen a rerooted FOI Poppy with Pink hair and I think she is just too beautiful!!!! Talk me down.....

Me too!!!! I saw the same picture and she looks stunning! Totally doing that to my Poppy :D If she normally had pink hair she would absolutely be a favorite :)

Like, I don't understand why she couldn't have had a pink streak instead of that purple one?

I know!! I would totally love her then XD Have you ever rehaired an EAH doll before? I'm concerned about popping the head off. I had several Barbies with broken necks when I was little and I had to push the head down onto the shoulders :P

Justine is gorgeous! I haven't seen her stores yet but I can't wait to get her :) I love her skin color, hair and eyes. The only thing I dislike about her is her belt. Just kinda big and weird looking to me :P
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 12:20:30 PM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #984 on: January 04, 2016, 05:28:22 PM »

I know!! I would totally love her then XD Have you ever rehaired an EAH doll before? I'm concerned about popping the head off. I had several Barbies with broken necks when I was little and I had to push the head down onto the shoulders :P

I have rerooted EAH dolls. I've done at least 5. (You can see some of them here )

I'm a little harsh with mine when I pop the head off because I am fearless, but you can always heat the head with a heating blanket, hair dryer, or other short burst of heat to soften the plastic.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #985 on: January 05, 2016, 01:46:36 PM »
Wow! Justine is really pretty. I found some new EAH dolls too. :)

Why is her top molded on?

Isn't this the doll that was supposed to be Mirror Shards but her box says Teenage Evil Queen?

Ringlets was SwordPony able to help with SU Kitty? The third store I checked had a bunch of them.

Ponyfan

Offline SwordPony

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: January 05, 2016, 04:26:57 PM »
I was able to find SU Kitty for ringlets. I hadn't paid much attention to her but she is adorable in person. Might have to go back and pick me one up.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #987 on: January 05, 2016, 07:06:16 PM »
I'm glad you were able to help Ringlets SwordPony. :) It's funny how the first two stores didn't have her and the third one did.

Ponyfan

Offline SwordPony

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: January 05, 2016, 08:05:15 PM »
The distribution is so weird on these dolls. My main Wal mart has had tones of her for awhile and the one about 20 mins away never saw her.

I'm just glad I could help out.

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #989 on: January 06, 2016, 06:50:05 AM »
Last time I checked our Walmart almost all the EAH had disappeared.  They only had a tiny, tiny spot on the shelf :(

I just ordered Faybelle, Alistair, Justine, Farrah and Melody from Amazon with my XMas money :)  Now I'm all caught up on sigs except for Mira Shards/Teenage Evil Queen or whatever she is.  I will *not* be buying Courtly Jester as I think she's quite ugly, LOL. 

I really love the look of Crystal Winter!  Although I think I like the playset version better, which is unfortunate, haha. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal