collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 548
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 17  (Read 44247 times)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 17
« Reply #1200 on: May 31, 2013, 12:44:38 PM »
I hope when I go to Walmart tomorrow morning, they'll have PD 2. I really want Frankie. I also hope GNO and 13 Wishes will arrive here soon. I want GNO Rochelle and 13 Wishes Twyla. Of course, my area is way behind, so I'm not expecting to see any of the new dolls anytime soon. We just got Catrine a few weeks ago. The only MH dolls at the stores near me are Scaris, Dance Class, Sweet 1600, Ghouls Alive and DDG. We had the first wave of PD several months ago, but they sold pretty quickly and never restocked. The MLP section isn't any better. I don't find new items until at least a month after everyone else finds them.

Aaryana

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1201 on: May 31, 2013, 01:05:09 PM »
Count me in for camp "seriously where's the stuff". I have two different pre-orders for 13 wishes, and I'm still worried I'll never get them.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #1202 on: May 31, 2013, 01:08:54 PM »
Aren't the 3.0 Dead Tired and Classroom 2 packs supposed to start showing up here soon too?  I want to see new dolls!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

angelfish

« Reply #1203 on: May 31, 2013, 03:15:01 PM »
See?  That's what I mean.  Blue Chaos (your avie just sums up how I feel about MH right now BTW) didn't even get the Fearleading Werecat trio in their area.  What's up with that?  My TRU doesn't get them anymore either although the Van Nuys and Woodland Hills ones do.  That's just not right.  That's what I mean by MH's distribution being really patchy. It can't all be scalpers can it? 

Well, if the Classroom sets and the 13 Wishes is being seen in Canada than we should see them within a month or two. I notice that when Canada gets stuff before us we see it pretty soon after.  But GNO?  Again, never seen them.  Have never even heard of anyone is the States finding them and believe me, I check MH uploads on flickr and I find out where they are.

I love MH, I really do but I just cut back on my collection a lot and I'm thinking after I buy Heath, MF Venus, 13 Wishes Howleen and Twyla and maybe GNO Rochelle if I ever see her I might call it a day.  I'm burnt and tired of looking for dolls.  When it stops being fun it's time to give it a rest for awhile.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: May 31, 2013, 03:42:12 PM »
I'm a little irritated that I've only seen 1 case of Fearleading Werecats (that I couldn't buy for various QC issues.)  I'd like to buy a set but every time I go into TRU they never have any :(

What they DO have is HHB.  Oh, goodness, do they have HHB.  Today, they had an entire endcap devoted to her!  Why couldn't they order in that many Fearleading Werecats?

I will NEVER understand dollie distros and ordering techniques :lol:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: May 31, 2013, 03:45:02 PM »
This time of the year is always the worst for new toys at least in the US. I think it has something to do with inventory and it traditionally being a slow season for toy sales. I do wish the stores would order more stuff in already.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: May 31, 2013, 04:05:12 PM »
I wonder if GNO is supposed to replace a certain line, and the stores are waiting for their warehouses to be depleated of the old stock, before they send out the new? (That's exactly how my company works, BUT I don't work for a TOY company so my experience may be worthless :lol:)

I'd bet stores have to sell through DDG before GNO comes in......they are both dress lines, both 3 dolls to a line :shrug: 

I'm looking forward to GNO, too:)  I've been waiting for them to hit the US since I saw in hand photos!  I need me a GNO Spectra!!!!  She looks SO fun:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: May 31, 2013, 04:10:19 PM »
PD wave 2 including Operetta and the Classroom 2-packs made it to my part of Canada today... I wish I could share with you all! :( Heath is SO adorable in person. I just got him & Abbey plus Operetta, as I'm not made of money sadly XD Hopefully I won't regret having to leave PD Frankie and Lagoona behind this time, they seem to be fairly widespread once they show up, so /crosses fingers

The distribution this spring really seems particularly bizarre compared to last year. I know it seems like we're getting All the Stuff in Canada, but we haven't gotten the Werecat Fearleading pack, the Scaris 2-pack, or HHM Bloodgood at all, so we're all missing out on something :( So frustrating all round. And there's actually been no sign of any more 13 Wishes since the one shipment my TRU got a few weeks ago--I'm not sure about the rest of Canada, but they just went poof here!

GNO keeps replenishing though. Which is odd, because there's still loads of DDG all over the place here as well. I don't get it! It's all just extra weird this season  :blink:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

angelfish

« Reply #1208 on: May 31, 2013, 04:21:06 PM »
Zombelina...I am so jelly!  Heath is who I want the most!  We're swimming in Bloodgoods here!

Justkitter, I wondered that too, maybe that stores/retailers aren't ordering new lines until certain lines sell.  I still see a ton of DDG out here as well.  Heck, our TRUs never even got the new Bratzilla lines, or any of the new taller Bratz!  It's like they're stubborn and waiting for all the old MGA stock to sell before they even give those lines a chance....yet I see new Lalaloopsy merch all the time.

I want Heath so bad and I'm so scared of not seeing him or fighting scalpers that I'm thinking of paying crazy ebay prices for him....my pp money is burning a hole in my pocket! 

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: May 31, 2013, 04:24:25 PM »
Aww! :hug: I'd offer to go back and grab a set for you but I got the last one :( And it was also $44.99 because crazy Canadian TRU, and with shipping costs to the US...? Eep. But if you can't find him at all and he keeps showing up here, I'm always happy to help out :)
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

angelfish

« Reply #1210 on: May 31, 2013, 06:17:10 PM »
Thanks Zombelina, I'll let you know.  Not sure if you're looking for Bloodgood or the Scaris 2 pack but my local TRU is swamped with them.  Maybe we can do a trade at some point and just expect to pay the godawful shipping.. :)  If I have to over pay I'd rather pay to a member I like than a faceless ebay seller...:)

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: May 31, 2013, 06:35:49 PM »
I haven't been looking or thinking about finding the new dolls due to studying all the time, but I had a break for lunch to check target...and nada!

Not that this is a horrible thing.....but I like seeing the newbies up close.

It must be a slow time of year because no one's buyin the same ponies and dolls...seen the same stock from like a month ago STILL there. So = no new stuff. ;(

:heart: I just wanna seeeeee something new and shiny. :heart:

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: May 31, 2013, 06:39:00 PM »
I'm not seeing too much DDG anymore (figures too, because I wanted nothing to do with them after I bought them, and they were all over.  Now they have that variant Spectra floating -haha- around, and I can't find her anywhere :rolleyes:) but my TRUs are the same way: no new Bratzillaz, no new Novi Stars.

I kept thinking this was all just "typical Michigan."  I don't expect to see new stuff for a few months after people in other parts of the country get theirs :(  I'm in a highly populated area, with plenty of shops to chose from, so you would think we'd get them along with everyone else.  I think at this point, I just go with the flow.

No new MH means I can catch up on all my other doll collections.  Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :lol:

Offline MercuryStar

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Merow?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: May 31, 2013, 08:51:54 PM »
We are super behind on dolls here, and there is a ton of stuff no longer in stores that we never got.   At least I can count on Fred Meyer to get the slim line dolls in (and have them around FOREVER). *sigh*

We kill the lights and put on a show/It's all a lie/But you'd never know
The star will shine/And then it will fall/And you will forget it all

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1214 on: May 31, 2013, 08:57:02 PM »
Looks like I was right - they're just rereleasing Holt's signature doll:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=MTN2851C#.UalxVkaN2Hu

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal