collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Baby Swap 2013 Brag Thread!  (Read 9416 times)

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Baby Swap 2013 Brag Thread!
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2013, 12:05:36 PM »
Its here! My lovely wonderful swap box is here! After fighting with photobucket ,  waiting a few hours for my boyfriend to get off work to join me in the fun and having to retype my brag after an accidental deletion  >_< I finally get to show off all my goodies! It was well worth the wait!  :frolic:

Look at this gorgeous wrapping! I love the colors and the cute little stickers add some extra sparkle  :P

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

First up: The cutest stickers ever to support my sticker addiction and a G4 MLP magnetic notepad! I am already grinning from ear to ear!  :biggrin: Partner, how did you know that I am completely crazy about magnetic notepads? Well done so far  :P and look at that gorgeous yellow butterfly!

Next up: Happy Dance!!!! 2 very awesome G4 Christmas ornaments. Now maybe I can convince myself and my boyfriend to put up a tree this year even though I know my cat will have a hayday destroying it (hence why I don't put one up anymore) :xmas:

Hmmm what could this one be? Squeeeee more super cute stickers and an equally awesome 3D bookmark! Partner, I have wanted the forest animal stickers for quite some time...you are an awesome mind reader! Look at how cute these are!  :fox:   :sqs:

Hmmm, this one is tiny...what could it possibly be? OMG! IWAKO animal erasers woot woot! Look at the cute piggy and hammie! I am in love... more for my collection and they are yellow (my fav color) EEEEEEE   :hamster:

This has been absolutely amazing so far so I grab one of the bigger packages and slowly open it to reveal not 1 but 2 absolutely stunning babies from my wishlist G1 Baby Tumbleweed (Milkweed is going to be thrilled to see her sister again) and precious little G2 Honeyberry along with some awesome accessories!  XD

CANDY!!! Just in time for Halloween and two of my favs I might ad! Yummers...I will be sharing these with my BF who loves chocolate just as much as I do and because I love to share lol. Thanks so much partner  :thumb:

And finally I come to my last package and to my surprise I open it to find MOC G2 Twins Sparkle and Jewel in a different language! I am speechless. Holy smokes did I get spoiled. Words cannot express my thoughts atm.  :dropjaw: My first MOC G2's  :freak:

My boyfriend thought that Scarlett needed to get in on the fun so he took the lovely ribbon attatched to my packages and tied them together for her to play with. LOL look at her face, I interrupted her playtime  :)

Group Shot

And last but not least......a wonderful hand made card!

Soooooo can you guess who my absolutely amazing and very generous swap partner is? Drumroll Please..... It is the one and only bestest swap partner ever.... Dashesndots!!!!! Thank you so much for making my fist arena swap an absolute blast. You rock!  :hug:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 12:10:10 PM by scarlettkitty81 »

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2013, 12:06:22 PM »
Congrats on your new babies Songtoisis, Sandra did a lovely job, especially with the extras :)

Scarlet you got some great stuff, Dashes completely spoiled you, MOC G2 babies :dropjaw: Awesome brag!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 12:09:39 PM by MikeysGrrrl »

Sandra

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2013, 12:12:10 PM »
Yay! I'm so glad you liked your box, songtoisis. :blush: I actually accidentally mixed up the baby Ballerina ponies and bought a Softsteps instead of Sweetsteps. So I found Blossom as a replacement. I sent the "oopsie" pony just as an extra. I didn't know if you already had her, but figured you could sell or trade for a different one if you wanted. :lol: I hope the UK babies made up for the duplicate pony.

Also, thank you about complimenting my handwriting and gift wrapping skills. :hug: It took a lot of wrestling to get those lumpy ponies into little squares.  I'm so happy you liked everything! You're so welcome for everything-- I had a lot of fun shopping for you! :hearts:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 12:14:17 PM by Sandra »

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2013, 12:15:10 PM »
Yay - really glad you like everything ScarlettKitty! :D :hug: :hug:  (Sorry I forgot Scarlett the actual kitty...I knew I was forgetting something...but I'm glad she liked the ribbon!) Had a lot of fun shopping for you :D  I can't believe I read your mind on a couple things haha ;) 

Gotta admit the G2 babies grew on me after shopping for your G2 babies :) 

Great brag Songtosis and great box Sandra! (I have a soft spot for the ballerina babies too :D)

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2013, 12:20:08 PM »
:cheer: what awesome brags guys!!!

Wow songtoisis 2 UK babies, very nice!!!

And Scarlettkitty MOC babies holy cow!!!

Sandra and Dashes you two did awesome :frolic: I knew these brags were going to be amazing :biggrin:
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

Offline summerday

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Thanks Brightberry for my avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2013, 12:22:34 PM »
Awesome boxes, guys!

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2013, 12:22:52 PM »
Thanks so much Dash! I hope I wasn't a pain to shop for  :blush: You did an absolutely amazing job and don't worry about kitty! She has more fun playing with oddball objects such as string, ribbons and aluminum foil balls lol. I am thrilled with all of it. Super excited to have the accessories as well. The rattle even has its band :) My BF was super happy that I waited to open my box so he could enjoy my excitement!

I love the brags so far! Keep them coming. Everyone has done an amazing job so far and this group knows how to spoil each other well  :P

I can't wait for my partner to get his/her box! I had so much fun with it  :frolic:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 12:24:56 PM by scarlettkitty81 »

Offline blondee1982

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2013, 12:23:44 PM »
Congrats Songtoisis, What an awesome box!! Uk babies are my favorite! Sandra did a great job!

scarlettkitty81 :dropjaw: MOC G2 babies!! WOWZA! Great job dashesndots!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 02:57:26 PM by blondee1982 »

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2013, 12:27:02 PM »
Two boxes to drool over! :dribble:

That sippy cup is simply adorable! :heart: :blush: :heart: And two UK babies?!? :thumb:

MOC babies! :dropjaw:
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline kezrob23

• my heart beats true for the Red and the Blue
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2013, 12:42:03 PM »
2 more awesome swap boxes!!! Congrats guys, they are both great. Love all the spoiling so far :biggrin:

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2013, 02:09:59 PM »
Such wonderful boxes! You guys are very lucky and everyone was so attentive to the subtlties of that each person was all about! Congrats for both givers and receivers! :party: :dance:

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2013, 02:18:57 PM »
Woo these boxes are great. I love the MOC G2 babies, and the UK babies! And I'm a big lover of the baby ballet ponies. You guys did an amazing job. Congrats. :cheer:

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2013, 03:15:24 PM »
Wow what a great box!! :biggrin: I love the G2 babies - they are adorable, and MOC! How awesome! Great job Dash! Congrats Scarlett! :hearts:

Post Merge: October 30, 2013, 03:57:21 PM

Whoops I missed Song and Sandra's brag (haha you are now together in the brag, as sender and receiver! :lol:) - I love those UK babies! Everything looked so pretty and the ponies all so nice and minty! Congrats Song! Wonderful job Sandra!! :frolic:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 03:57:21 PM by Sunshine »
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2013, 05:48:07 PM »
These brags are amazing! Such lovely ponies...and thoughtful extras!
I'm sorry partner, I fear my box may be one of the last out! I was in an accident today while tooling around for items,, so that got cut a little short :/ I'm Ok and since my car is a bazillion years old I figure it's just a little more character to him. A lady made a right turn in front of me at an intersection where the lights were malfunctioning, so there's some concern over fault since we didn't call the cops...went straight to the reporting centre instead *grumble* shoulda called the cops. Stupid stupid stupid. Anyway, hopefully it's clear to the insurance that she was in the wrong, but if not it'll be a 50/50 with SUX. Blah. Note to self...ALWAYS call the cops...lol!
Then I went to the pharmacy and proceeded to lock my poor Pischer dog in the car...had to call the BF to rescue us! Needless to say it's been a day of petty annoyances. But at least i got the wrapping paper before all this happened :lol:

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2013, 06:05:57 PM »
Oh Shell! What an eventful day you had!! :hug: I'm so sorry about your accident, I really hope the insurance people understand "fault" because it would stink if you had to split it for someone else who was actually AT fault!!
I've had days like that before - just glad you and the pup and everything is okay! :hug:
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal