collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Absent and non-communicating seller courtneythepirate  (Read 797 times)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Absent and non-communicating seller courtneythepirate
« on: November 04, 2012, 04:19:59 PM »
I just wanted to give people a heads-up on a transaction I had with courtneythepirate to warn people that she may not follow through on transactions.  I do not take posting problems with other members lightly but this has taken way too long.

I contacted courtneythepirate back in July about purchasing the G2 nursery, and the pony and child sized tiaras from the Queen Sundancer Throne playset.  I received everything but the pony sized tiara.  She sent the one from the ballroom playset instead.  I contacted her and she said that she would find and send the one for the throne even though she hadn't known that the one she sent wasn't the right one.  I had to send a link from a collecting site to show the accessories.  I sent the wrong one back to her and she said that she received it and she was sending out the right one. 

It is now November and I have not yet received the other one and have no proof if she sent it at all as she said she sent it "snail mail" with a thank you card.  I have sent her multiple messages about it and the last she responded was that she would check on it with her post office and has never gotten back to me.  The was about a month ago.  She has been on since that message and not responded to the messages I sent and has now not been on at all for almost a month.

I left her neutral feedback since I did get the bulk of the order but I am not very happy with the lack of communication and not receiving the other item.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Absent and non-communicating seller courtneythepirate
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 10:00:53 AM »
I am sorry to hear this has not yet be resolved for you.  It's unfortunate that you had to resort to leaving nuetral feedback but it's best to be honest.  As this was far from a positive experience for you.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 11:03:49 AM »
Thanks for coming forward and letting the community know about this!  So sorry that you haven't received your item and have had no communication with her since this summer.  :(  *pony hugs*
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 05:47:16 PM »
Thanks for coming forward and letting the community know about this!  So sorry that you haven't received your item and have had no communication with her since this summer.  :(  *pony hugs*

Thanks for the support.  The end of September was the last I heard from her but still.  Especially since she has been on since I left a few of my messages and never responded and has now not been on since the first part of October.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 06:46:15 PM »
Thank you for letting us know, and for leaving honest feedback :hug:  Its always best the the community is aware of any issues like this, and if she does come back and resolve things  you can always revise the feedback later if you want to ;)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal