collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Jem and The Holograms  (Read 5346 times)

jemboi

• Trade Count: (0)
Jem and The Holograms
« on: April 09, 2014, 09:29:08 PM »
I'm a huge Jem and the Holograms fan. It's always been Jem and ponies for me since I was itty bitty. I've been collecting the new Jem doll line and so I thought I'd share it here. I actually started a topic on this a while back but for some reason I couldn't bump it. Anyway, here's an updated look at my collection. I have tons of photos to choose from but I think I'll go with the most recent. :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 10:22:48 PM by jemboi »

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Jem and The Holograms
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 09:39:43 PM »
Wow, what an amazing (and truly outrageous :biggrin: ) collection! I love how you have them displayed, it really shows them off :nod: Love your collector dolls, I was bummed I couldn't afford them!
My Wish List

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 09:44:34 PM »
I'm also a huge Jem and the Holograms fan!  That is so cool you are able to get all the new ones!  I mostly collect the vintage ones but I do have a couple of the new ones too.  Which of the Integrity Jem dolls are you favorite? :)

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline Sea_Breeze

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 09:50:06 PM »
That display is amazing!!! LOVE your collection.. *must NOT start new collection*
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears - anonymous

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 10:01:51 PM »
I used to watch that show! That is quite an impressive and very amazing Jem collection, wow! I love how you put the stage on top of the display, looks awesone!

jemboi

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 10:06:23 PM »
I'm also a huge Jem and the Holograms fan!  That is so cool you are able to get all the new ones!  I mostly collect the vintage ones but I do have a couple of the new ones too.  Which of the Integrity Jem dolls are you favorite? :)

Thanks everyone!

They're all really special to me. I cherish them. Currently Astral has been catching my eye. I didn't get to collect the vintage line as a little boy so when word came of the new dolls, I vowed to get every single one no matter what it takes. Now, as an adult I also own all of the vintage dolls as well. See below. :)

« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 10:18:30 PM by jemboi »

MeekKitty

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2014, 10:17:26 PM »
You're so lucky! I wasn't around yet in the 80's but i've been getting into Jem this past year & have been eyeing the Integrity dolls too but as of yet can not afford any. If I had to choose just one band to collect, I'd definitely be The Stingers because how often do you see a real life band with a male singer and all female musicians, plus Riot is best character! ;) Thanks so much for sharing~

jemboi

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2014, 10:21:01 PM »
You're so lucky! I wasn't around yet in the 80's but i've been getting into Jem this past year & have been eyeing the Integrity dolls too but as of yet can not afford any. If I had to choose just one band to collect, I'd definitely be The Stingers because how often do you see a real life band with a male singer and all female musicians, plus Riot is best character! ;) Thanks so much for sharing~

I am very lucky and very grateful!

Just for you...

Offline Hervoyel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toy Box Revenge
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 07:26:21 AM »
That's an impressive collection!  And I love that the display cases let you see them from multiple angles - they look great!  :biggrin:

Blog

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2014, 08:33:02 AM »
Love your display Jemboi!  I wanted to put my stages on top of my Ikea cases too- but have discovered they are just a tad too tall  >_<  so will have to figure out a different display...

Offline glory78

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2014, 09:36:20 AM »
Now *that* is Truly Outrageous! Beautiful collection.
Glory78

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2014, 11:13:18 AM »
I'm so jelly of all your dolls! I need to display my dolls.
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2014, 11:50:56 AM »
They are all amazing!  I started buying them when they first started coming out, I even had Hollywood.  But I just couldn't keep up, and the money I was spending on them made me angry, so I ended up selling them all.  I wish I had a bigger disposable income though.  I would so copy that collection of yours.  It's awesome that you could share those pics so I could drool over them, that's for sure.

jemboi

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2014, 11:57:07 AM »
They are all amazing!  I started buying them when they first started coming out, I even had Hollywood.  But I just couldn't keep up, and the money I was spending on them made me angry, so I ended up selling them all.  I wish I had a bigger disposable income though.  I would so copy that collection of yours.  It's awesome that you could share those pics so I could drool over them, that's for sure.

I'm glad you like them. :)

I totally understand where you're coming from. The money is insane! I can't keep up with these dolls forever so I'm hoping this is the last year of the Jem and the Holograms line with Integrity Toys. I think with Hasbro rebooting the brand in 2015, they'll likely take the license back for themselves. I can't see them sharing the license and potential profits with IT during the Jem revival. I so hope that's the case! I need a break!!!

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2014, 12:02:37 PM »

I'm glad you like them. :)

I totally understand where you're coming from. The money is insane! I can't keep up with these dolls forever so I'm hoping this is the last year of the Jem and the Holograms line with Integrity Toys. I think with Hasbro rebooting the brand in 2015, they'll likely take the license back for themselves. I can't see them sharing the license and potential profits with IT during the Jem revival. I so hope that's the case! I need a break!!!

Yeah, I think if they just didn't release so many at once, or only a half dozen a year, I may have been able to keep up, but it was just a barrage of $110 dolls within such a short period of time. They're totally worth it, but my wallet needed a break.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal