collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Winx!  (Read 6036 times)

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Winx!
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2012, 09:38:01 PM »
I have some of the first release dolls, but they aren't in good condition anymore.  Lots of missing pieces and frizzy hair and such...  I'm interested in selling them, but in their condition, I don't know if I can...  (Well, that's not entirely true; I sold Musa and Tecna. :P)

I look at the new dolls whenever I go to the store, but I can't bring myself to like them as much as the older ones.  I do, however, like Bloom's casual attire doll.  That's the only one so far.

Argentum-Zeena

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2012, 09:51:16 PM »
Looking at the gorgeous pictures here tempts me way too much ^^ I can barely afford my MH addiction!

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2012, 10:39:50 PM »
If they had Roxy, I'd buy her in a heart beat!!!!  :cry:

yeah -- i have been hunting for her -- apparently she was released in the older collection (2010?) and is right near impossible to find :/

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2012, 10:51:34 PM »
I have some of the first release dolls, but they aren't in good condition anymore.  Lots of missing pieces and frizzy hair and such...  I'm interested in selling them, but in their condition, I don't know if I can...  (Well, that's not entirely true; I sold Musa and Tecna. :P)

I look at the new dolls whenever I go to the store, but I can't bring myself to like them as much as the older ones.  I do, however, like Bloom's casual attire doll.  That's the only one so far.

Do you got Bloom? If so I'd love to see a picture as I might be interested. Flora too!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2012, 02:49:37 PM »
yeah 49.99 for the target set, and in person, boxed with the other dolls her head just seemed SUPER large ... like larger than the other girls ... i mean i know she's full of herself ... but come on lol

i really really really really wanted to like her ... really i did lol but just ... eh ... not the same magic the old one has or something ...
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

FlurryDust

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2012, 11:33:17 PM »
Heres mine :-)   I'm trying to find the rest.. i really want Musa the most

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2012, 06:46:55 PM »
Oh man!  I watched the first season of winx, and rather enjoyed it (corny as it was, lol).  I also wondered if they had dolls!  My goodness!  You guys have gorgeous dolls!  Are they ball jointed/poseable?  I'm looking into getting some jointed dolls (I bought an Ariel and Eric from Disney online for my daughter... which I just may keep for myself instead, haha, as they are poseable/jointed).  I think they are so neat!  So tired of the Barbie with the bent 90 degree arm (like the ones I had as a kid... at least the legs bent).  Aagh!  I want dolls now!  And I have so many ponies already! 

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2012, 07:40:19 PM »
That's an awesome collection, FlurryDust! :D Neat to see all the dolls like that!  How is the Sky doll? I was quite curious about him when I saw him in person at TRU.

Oh man!  I watched the first season of winx, and rather enjoyed it (corny as it was, lol).  I also wondered if they had dolls!  My goodness!  You guys have gorgeous dolls!  Are they ball jointed/poseable?  I'm looking into getting some jointed dolls (I bought an Ariel and Eric from Disney online for my daughter... which I just may keep for myself instead, haha, as they are poseable/jointed).  I think they are so neat!  So tired of the Barbie with the bent 90 degree arm (like the ones I had as a kid... at least the legs bent).  Aagh!  I want dolls now!  And I have so many ponies already!

Some of the new Winx dolls are poseable - to my knowledge, only the Believix dolls (and the ComicCon exclusive Bloom dolls, IIRC) have poseable arms and wrists. But even at that, they "ain't no Monster High" when it comes to being poseable. You can do poses with them, but if you have a Monster High doll, you'll know what I'm talking about. xD  All the dolls can bend their knees and sit, though. :3
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 07:44:54 PM by MilkyTaroMochi »
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2012, 01:26:58 PM »
I don't have MH dolls.  I've seen them in stores, and while I think they're neat, they aren't my thing.  I'm more into fairies and whatnot, lol. 

All these dolls are gorgeous!

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2012, 09:29:37 AM »
I like this line a lot, but I have yet to pick any up, which is startling since I love red-haired dolls and fairies XD  I haven't gotten them because I wasn't sure how they would hold up and display out of the box, with their wings.  I can't bring myself to buy a fairy doll with no wings!  LOL  Now that I've seen them out of the box, I may have to have one!

edited because I can't spell...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 09:34:58 AM by barbgirl1999 »

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2012, 10:35:18 AM »
*Sigh* I really want those Charmix dolls! I really hope they're findable in stores and not being hoarded and sold on ebay. >,>;

I notice how some of the dolls, their legs are all noodley/curved strangely, is there a way you can boil their legs to have them shape back to their original form??
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2012, 10:55:04 AM »
*Sigh* I really want those Charmix dolls! I really hope they're findable in stores and not being hoarded and sold on ebay. >,>;

I notice how some of the dolls, their legs are all noodley/curved strangely, is there a way you can boil their legs to have them shape back to their original form??
I've seen quite a good amount of Bloom and (to an extent) Stella Charmix dolls. Flora seems to be that one doll that's harder to find. I don't think you'd have a hard time finding them in TRU.

I don't see why not? I'd say their legs are a soft plastic, and their legs look wonky due to them being tied up in the packaging that way. I'm too scared to do it myself - I usually try to "bend them" back into place.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2012, 11:17:27 AM »
Is it only those 3 available? I was hoping they'd have all 5 of them, but if it's just those 3, I can settle with only them I guess. XP
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2012, 12:09:23 PM »
Is it only those 3 available? I was hoping they'd have all 5 of them, but if it's just those 3, I can settle with only them I guess. XP
For Charmix? Yeah, it's just Bloom, Stella, and Flora.
Kinda bugs me, but I guess it's because (to my knowledge) they are the three most popular Winx girls. I wouldn't be surprised if they do release the other three girls' Charmix in an exclusive set. D:

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2012, 03:32:24 PM »
now i want one i used to watch the show and bloom was my fave mostly cuz of her assoation with dragons i think ill pick her up and she can hang out with my dragons 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal