collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Winx!  (Read 6065 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Winx!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2012, 12:15:39 AM »
Ahhh great, after seeing a few pictures of the dolls at TRU, now I'm tempted to the point that my next money saved will be used to buy a Winxed doll(s). I was hoping they'd be $9.99ish. >,>;

Do you by any chance have any of these new basics?? If they came out with outfits that were used in the first Winx Club show from years back, I will Sooooo lose my mind and probably save up/buy them. XD

I saw these Charmix Dolls in their ad that look like their original fairy outfits from the first series, but *swear word*, They didn't list it on their site, I checked on ebay, and it seems that they're scalper status...
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2012, 09:56:49 AM »
Ahhh great, after seeing a few pictures of the dolls at TRU, now I'm tempted to the point that my next money saved will be used to buy a Winxed doll(s). I was hoping they'd be $9.99ish. >,>;

Do you by any chance have any of these new basics?? If they came out with outfits that were used in the first Winx Club show from years back, I will Sooooo lose my mind and probably save up/buy them. XD

I saw these Charmix Dolls in their ad that look like their original fairy outfits from the first series, but *swear word*, They didn't list it on their site, I checked on ebay, and it seems that they're scalper status...
The Charmix ones are the girls in their original/first season outfits. :3 I've seen the Bloom and Stella ones and one of my buddies saw (and regretted not buying) the Flora Charmix doll. xD Sadly, to my knowledge, those three are the only ones being released in their original outfits. :( And they're TRU exclusives to boot, along with a set that comes with Bloom and her boyfriend Sky. There's also a Target exclusive set that has Enchantix/ Season 3 versions of Bloom, Stella and Flora, and also comes with Icy.  I really want it. <3

The Winx show airing now on Nick is the same show that came out years ago - it just got a re-dub (Rainbow, the company that owns/does Winx Club, took away the dubbing rights from 4Kids after they did season 3, and later teamed up with Nick) and they made four specials covering seasons one and two instead of re-dubbing those two seasons. Season 4 (the Earth/Believix season) hadn't come to the US until a few months back (the season had aired in Italy at least two or three years ago).
I'm a bit of a Winx nerd.  :blush: hehe! I could talk forever about the series. :heart:

Here’s my pictures of my three Winx girls. Guess who's my favorite. xD (some I hadn't bothered to put on my DA yet. Keep forgetting to. O_O). And hopefully all the pics will show up, since I've been trying to post this for the last ten minutes. D:

Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2012, 01:08:32 PM »
Love the photos and want to see more please! :biggrin: :lovey: I don't really collect them but I LOVED Believix Musa the moment I saw her, so now I have just her:

:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2012, 03:09:10 PM »

The Charmix ones are the girls in their original/first season outfits. :3 I've seen the Bloom and Stella ones and one of my buddies saw (and regretted not buying) the Flora Charmix doll. xD Sadly, to my knowledge, those three are the only ones being released in their original outfits. :( And they're TRU exclusives to boot, along with a set that comes with Bloom and her boyfriend Sky. There's also a Target exclusive set that has Enchantix/ Season 3 versions of Bloom, Stella and Flora, and also comes with Icy.  I really want it. <3

The Winx show airing now on Nick is the same show that came out years ago - it just got a re-dub (Rainbow, the company that owns/does Winx Club, took away the dubbing rights from 4Kids after they did season 3, and later teamed up with Nick) and they made four specials covering seasons one and two instead of re-dubbing those two seasons. Season 4 (the Earth/Believix season) hadn't come to the US until a few months back (the season had aired in Italy at least two or three years ago).
I'm a bit of a Winx nerd.  :blush: hehe! I could talk forever about the series. :heart:

Here’s my pictures of my three Winx girls. Guess who's my favorite. xD (some I hadn't bothered to put on my DA yet. Keep forgetting to. O_O). And hopefully all the pics will show up, since I've been trying to post this for the last ten minutes. D:

Oh my God those Flora pics are amazing! Her and Bloom are my favorites!!! I so need to get them all out of their boxes for taking pictures! I bet it feels so nice to hold them!

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

ElusiveLily

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2012, 03:15:33 PM »
I love those photos! They definitely make the dolls more tempting!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2012, 04:05:48 PM »
Thanks, guys!  :blush: Hehe, I love my mom's front and back yard - she loves to have plants in the yard, so that gives me plenty of "photo shoot opportunities" for my Winx and MH dolls. xD :heart:

I really like the Believix dolls, and think it's way cute how their wings can actually "flap/flutter", like if you were to move them around like they're flying. I adore my Flora, although I think her left bang was curled wrong since it likes to curl up (hence why in some of my pics, I have that bang under her arm. xD). My only beef with Aisha is that she doesn't have the front pink bangs like she does in the show. xD I'm trying to wait to get Bloom, although I really want the Comic Con exclusive doll. Stupid TRU wouldn't let me order her when they first had her in stock. :(
I do wish the Concert/"Basic"/ Charmix lines had the pose able Believix bodies/arms. xD

Believix Tecna, Aisha, and Musa are hard to find. They only come [randomly] one in a box.  :yikes: Since the dolls have been out in late June, I've seen Tecna at least seven times, Aisha three times, and Musa once (and I quickly bought her for my buddy, who wanted Musa the most out of all the dolls). I really hate how as far as each box having what Believix characters, it's either:
Bloom (x3), Stella (x1), Flora (x1), Tecna/Aisha/Musa (x1)
or
Bloom (x2), Stella (x2), Flora (x1), Tecna/Aisha/Musa (x1).

If you want to collect the whole Believix set, it's quite the pain. :( And I don't quite get why there isn't a Roxy doll yet, other than possible "spoilers" at the time when the dolls first came out.

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2012, 04:51:22 PM »
I remember Flora having darker skin than that....?

ElusiveLily

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2012, 05:05:00 PM »
Yeah, at both my Wal-Mart and Target, they usually have 3 of Bloom and 1 Stella. I've yet to see any of the other characters. Bloom is actually the one I want the most, so I guess that's good news for me, but I really like Musa.

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2012, 05:48:09 PM »
ive been considering these

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2012, 06:04:41 PM »
If they had Roxy, I'd buy her in a heart beat!!!!  :cry:

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2012, 06:08:54 PM »
... i saw the target icey and was NOT impressed :( ... so glad i have my older one ... she just looks ... bloated ... horribly, horribly bloated ... :(
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2012, 08:59:49 PM »
... i saw the target icey and was NOT impressed :( ... so glad i have my older one ... she just looks ... bloated ... horribly, horribly bloated ... :(

She didn't look bloated in the pics I seen =/ I haven't seen her in person though. I was thinking of buying that set though. Do you know how much it was by any chance? It comes with Flora, Stella, Bloom and Icy, correct?

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2012, 09:06:59 PM »

She didn't look bloated in the pics I seen =/ I haven't seen her in person though. I was thinking of buying that set though. Do you know how much it was by any chance? It comes with Flora, Stella, Bloom and Icy, correct?

$49.99, going by Target.com. It comes with all four of those girls and an exclusive DVD that has episodes on it (I'm gonna guess it's one of the TV Season One/Two re-cap specials).

And Icy looks bad in person? That bums me out to hear. :(  Some of the ebay pics I've seen of her don't look too bad, other than her maybe having the sleepy/bedroom eyes. xD
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 09:08:46 PM by MilkyTaroMochi »

Offline Cwk123

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2012, 09:26:37 PM »
I just ordered Bloom and Flora from TRU last night. They have buy one Winx get second 50% off...don't know when that sale ends. Flora is sooo pretty...my favorite  :biggrin:

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2012, 09:33:15 PM »
I really want to get some of the older Winx items. Especially the Alfea castle playset! It's so hard to find though.  :cry:

I'd also like to get some of the older dolls and all the magical Mini's. Anyone selling older Winx stuff?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal