collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Which Abbey dolls, fashion packs and playsets do you own?

Roller Maze (2-Pack)
16 (5.5%)
Roller Maze (Single)
12 (4.1%)
Dot Dead Gorgeous
19 (6.5%)
Signature
50 (17.1%)
Dead Tired
20 (6.8%)
Ghouls Rule
21 (7.2%)
I Heart Fashion
27 (9.2%)
Day at the Maul Fashion Pack
15 (5.1%)
Picture Day
22 (7.5%)
Scaris Basic Fashion Pack
23 (7.8%)
Scaris
22 (7.5%)
Snowboarding Club Fashion Pack
16 (5.5%)
Skull Shores
22 (7.5%)
Ice Bed
8 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Voting closed: March 24, 2013, 06:58:02 PM

Author Topic: MH Poll #21: Tell Us which Abbey's You Own  (Read 1356 times)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
MH Poll #21: Tell Us which Abbey's You Own
« on: March 14, 2013, 06:58:02 PM »
Ok, here is another MH poll since my other ones have expired.  These ones will be slower oncoming.  So, the last set was about which versions of each character was your favorite.  This series will be about which versions that you own.  Some people only collect one of each character and others, like myself, collect those they like or even some people collect all of them!  So, let's see which versions are owned.  I will also be including character specific playsets in these polls like beds and vanities and specific fashion packs.  This will only include things that have been verified released.  Of course, don't feel that you can't list the ones you will be buying once they come out in your post.

We are starting with Abbey Abominable.  I own the following Abbey's
Roller Maze (2-pack)
Dot Dead Gorgeous
Signature
Dead Tired
Ghouls Rule
I Heart Fashion
Scaris
Scaris Basic Fashion Pack-worn by extra Scaris Abbey
Ice Bed

I plan on buying the Heath/Abbey 2-pack when it comes out.  I did have SS Abbey too but I returned her.  She just wasn't doing it for me.  I didn't like her lipstick with the rest of her.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 05:43:00 AM by nessa16 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

faunabay

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: MH Poll #21: Tell Us which Abbey's You Own
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 07:03:29 PM »
Is the Scaris Basic Fashion Pack the newest one that's out now?  I do have that one.   ;)

Picture Day Abbey was the second Monster High doll I got!!  Actually the first one I bought myself as my first doll was a present.  I love her!

And I definitely plan on buying the Heath/Abbey 2 pack too!!  Can't wait for it to come out!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 07:05:42 PM by faunabay »

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 07:05:33 PM »
I have everything except the Roller Maze single, the Scaris doll, and her ice bed. I'll probably have them all eventually. Most looking forward to getting the ice bed, but I feel like I need to be pretty much caught up on dolls in general before I buy playsets, as they tend to last on shelves for much longer. Oh, and I want a replacement I <3 Fashion Abbey most of all!! I love this doll, but I'm unhappy with the eyes on mine. :(

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 07:10:15 PM »
I own all but the DT doll, snowboarding fashion pack and the bed.
I have doubles of Signature, I <3 fashion, Skull shores (one is dehaired and faceless :lol:) and Picture day (one is my purple Abbey) heh, I didn't think I had so many duplicates :blush:
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

faunabay

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 07:12:39 PM »
I have everything except the Roller Maze single, the Scaris doll, and her ice bed. I'll probably have them all eventually. Most looking forward to getting the ice bed, but I feel like I need to be pretty much caught up on dolls in general before I buy playsets, as they tend to last on shelves for much longer. Oh, and I want a replacement I <3 Fashion Abbey most of all!! I love this doll, but I'm unhappy with the eyes on mine. :(
I was going to offer to trade you Fashion Abbey's but looked closely at mine and you wouldn't want her either.   :P 

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 07:13:41 PM »
I just have signature x2 (original + re-release) and I<3Fashion (my favourite). I planned on buying GR, too.. but eventually did not.

I think three Abbeys is enough for me. She does not vary enough in her styles + while she's one of my favs in the webisodes/specials, her doll somehow does not do it for me, I truly wish she was in Nefera's mold. ^^;
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 07:15:19 PM by Fräulein_Kim »

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 07:22:54 PM »
I have all of it except the snowboarding fashion pack.  LOVES me some Abbey! <3

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 07:32:37 PM »
I have:

Signature Abbey
DT
Scaris
Scaris Fashion Pack
Roller Maze single
Dot Dead Gorgeous

But I really want I <3 Fashion Abbey and then maybe I'll narrow mine down....but she's really pretty. At first I only had DT and Sig for a while but she grew on me.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2013, 07:41:40 PM »
I was going to offer to trade you Fashion Abbey's but looked closely at mine and you wouldn't want her either.   :P

Ahaha awww, well thank you for thinking of me anyway! That's super sweet. :hug:

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2013, 07:49:19 PM »

Not to be noisy but what is her problem? xD
My TRU recently restocked ILF dolls (much to my joy, since I missed out on the first run) - Looked at many many Abbeys and all are at least slightly flawed (I ultimately chose one where in one eye her pupil is closer to the edge of the eye on both sides/eye is slightly more narrow than the other). QC on TRU exclusives is always the most horrid.. so the perfect one just might not be out there at all. ..just from one super anal collector to another tho.. since we were just discussing about it in 'What do you see?'. ;>

My ILF Frankie however is pretty darn great.. I was shocked to find such a doll at TRU, to say the least. Albeit in a most positive way. xD

faunabay

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2013, 08:23:58 PM »
Well........ from what you guys taught me to look for   :lol:  the left eye looks good but my Abbey's right eye (when looking at her) is closer to the nose and is placed a little higher than the left. The lighter pink eyeshadow is VERY slightly going into the eye brow.  See I did learn something!!    :P 
Of course to me she looks great though.   :iconclap:

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2013, 08:26:57 PM »

My TRU recently restocked ILF dolls (much to my joy, since I missed out on the first run) - Looked at many many Abbeys and all are at least slightly flawed (I ultimately chose one where in one eye her pupil is closer to the edge of the eye on both sides/eye is slightly more narrow than the other). QC on TRU exclusives is always the most horrid.. so the perfect one just might not be out there at all. ..just from one super anal collector to another tho.. since we were just discussing about it in 'What do you see?'. ;>

My ILF Frankie however is pretty darn great.. I was shocked to find such a doll at TRU, to say the least. Albeit in a most positive way. xD

Haha, no worries, it's a good question! And it's totally interesting to hear from someone else who sees the same things. :P

One of my ILF Abbey's eyes is smaller than the other. The larger one is wider (more whites), and veeery slightly taller, with a larger iris. Her eyebrows are also angled slightly differently from each other. I've only ever seen one or two in stores, and neither were better than this one, who I bought online. I hope to come across a cache of them in a TRU myself! Though yeah, based on the few I've seen (and your description), I'm wondering if the majority (all?) of them have this kind of eye flaw. I can't imagine why, since it's not endemic to Abbey's face-mold, just this particular doll.

My ILF Frankie is perfect too! Maybe she's easier to paint? :P Totally love her.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2013, 12:41:29 AM »
RM single (which I love) and Ghouls Rule. I was newish to MH when I bought GR Abbey and had never seen the webisodes. Now that I have, I don't think her outfit is fitting at all, even if it does fit the chilly theme. I need to get her a fashion pack eventually.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2013, 07:47:12 AM »
I have all but the bed and single RM abbey... :)

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2013, 08:13:18 AM »
Roller Maze 2 pack
Skull Shores
Scaris
Signature
Dead tired
Picture day
Ghouls Rule
DDG
Abby's Bed

And the sad thing is the only one that's mine is the signature  ^.^ The rest my mom have lol..she took one look at sig. Abby and fell in love..Every Abby after that I just gave to her lol it's ok it's nice to have a partner in crime lol. I was able to get her, her own sig. so she is caught up for now :) Every now and then she will ask if a new Abby is coming out lol . Good Times  :biggrin:
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal