collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89048 times)

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Haha you're my height!  I'm a little guy.  XD  It adds to the illusion that I'm a kid.   (Which I don't mind at alL!)  A certified letter was delivered for my mom today and the person delivering it said I could give it to her.  Then he said "You're at least fifteen, right?"  :lmao:  I told him I was 35.  He was amazed XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Haha you're my height!  I'm a little guy.  XD  It adds to the illusion that I'm a kid.   (Which I don't mind at alL!)  A certified letter was delivered for my mom today and the person delivering it said I could give it to her.  Then he said "You're at least fifteen, right?"  :lmao:  I told him I was 35.  He was amazed XD

OMG, that's amazing!  I don't think I'm likely to be mistaken for a fifteen year old any time soon. I like to think I look younger than my late 30's though - and I certainly feel like I am. :frolic:

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Aw, I didn't have you as another short person Cubby! I'm only 5'3 myself xD
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Another member of the 5ft 2 club here  :lol: 

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Well I get 1 point for Thursday for exercising. I went over my target calories again, but got 45 minutes of Yoga in -whew...

My postitives for today; 1. I have a deep connection with animals, 2. I have an odd fashion sense, 3. I am working toward returning to college - I hope it works out!!!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
2 points for me today. I went for a big walk and have been eating well.

The scales now say I have lost a total of 6.5kgs :frolic:

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Awwww all of you sound so cute! <3 I often wish I was a little shorter. Haha :P I'm 5'6 myself and I often feel so much taller than a lot of people xD I have a short person body on long, not so slender legs xD

Alrighty so yesterday was finally another 2 pointer for me! Bringing me to 22 now. Now I need to think of some more positives. x3

- I love animals
- My friend told me I looked like I lost weight the other day. That made my day!
- I am an awesome babysitter. Lol

And major congrats on your weightless Kiwi!! :D You're doing great!
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
Awwww all of you sound so cute! <3 I often wish I was a little shorter. Haha :P I'm 5'6 myself and I often feel so much taller than a lot of people xD I have a short person body on long, not so slender legs xD
I'm 5'8 and compared to pretty much ALL of my friends I am a giant XD Only one friend is my height, the rest are like 5'0-5'4 at the tallest. I think it does help me carry my weight a lot better though. I have really long slender legs and a long torso, so it takes a lot of weight for me to actually start looking overweight. Unfortunately I'm at that point now, still looking rather pear shaped.

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
I'm 5'8 and compared to pretty much ALL of my friends I am a giant XD Only one friend is my height, the rest are like 5'0-5'4 at the tallest. I think it does help me carry my weight a lot better though. I have really long slender legs and a long torso, so it takes a lot of weight for me to actually start looking overweight. Unfortunately I'm at that point now, still looking rather pear shaped.

Ahhh I would love to have a long torso! It sounds like you have a killer body shape :) And seeing pictures of you, I can definitely say you don't look overweight at all! You look great! :D
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline hlbmlp

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
still cannot get myself into really exercising at the moment. I'm blaming it on my schedual, but i just feel like thats a crappy excuse....  anywhoo  1 pt for each day since monday... so only 10 so far.... and i completely forgot about the challenge....bleh!  not doing so hot...... maybe today i can change things around!
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Take each day at a time....a small atempt to reaching your goal is a point in itself:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Happy belated birthday, SurfStar!

I weighed in today and apparently I've gained back 2 pounds 0_o! WTH? I'm exercising, eating healthy... what gives? It's very frustrating. Yesterday was a 2 point day! And let's see if I can come up with three things: 1) I look waaay younger than I am. 2) I am compassionate. 3) I really don't care what other people think or say about me. A friend of mine was overheard telling another friend that I was just so nerdy. I felt all warm and fuzzy from the compliment, lol!
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
2 points yesterday and one of my better days! Finally got my DDR up and running. When I initially hooked it up it was in black and white! Had to get a set of Component Cables. Ugh, technology. Still, got it all ready to go and really happy that I did! Did a round of 5 songs last night and sweated some fat off. Also picked up one of the DDR games I didn't have, DDR Extreme 2, for $4. Apparently this one can be played online.

So much unpacking being done still and I got hardware for some wall shelves (woohoo!), so I'm going to be busy busy busy and always getting in some exercise. Good timing!

So, now that my pad is here, let's see if anyone is still interested in taking on a DDR Challenge!

DDR Challenge #1: Best score on "A." by DJ Amuro!

"A." is always a big challenge for me because of the consistent changes in rhythm. It's hard to get it perfect. I have a AA+ on it in Light Mode, so I will be doing this challenge in Standard Mode! If you want to show us your scores, snap a photo of the after-song screen, showing us your score. Good luck Dance Dancers!

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
I'm 5'5 and that is actually pretty short compared to most people in my area.  :P
I don't really mind though.

Yesterday was a 1.5 day for me because I went for a nice walk downtown, but I ended up getting some ice cream to cool down.
Today I am planning to get some exercise in with a nice walk through the mall with my boyfriend. I'm really hoping to find a new pony or Monster High doll for my collection.

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
No points today....no time ate more then i should have..and my positive if the day im alive....sorry today was just a very hard taxing day....my heart has gone crazy today....it changes tempo randomly..sorry for a downer post:(

Some days, not dying is a great accomplishment. Hang in there. It will get better.  :hug:

“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

(one of my favorite quotes recently. Most days I can manage to not die, so I try to remember to be thankful!  XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal